At Yeri's Wedding

The Quadruplets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


         
All the 4 pairs are together for the first time...with cliché scenes

\\(^^)// My fav chapter 

It took 30 chapters for this to happen. =_=

*** ~ *** ~ ***

 

 

 

 

 

         Lee Yeri, three years younger to the Quadruplets was getting married to Mark Lee.

Irene was jealous that Yeri was betrothed to her long time boyfriend. She even got over Sehun.

Only Junmyeon and Eunji were able to attend the wedding ceremony at the church. The Quadruplets couldn't go because of their work.
Four of them went home early that saturday to attend the evening reception party.

Irene wanted to skip the party but her Aunt Yuri would get disappointed if she didn't go. She was her mother's bestfriend after all.

Chanyeol and Irene decided to drive in one car. Kai bought a new car and Sehun was thrilled to drive in the new car.
 

 

 

 

             It was already 8 PM when the Quads reached the large banquet hall and greeted their own parents and the bride's parents. Lee Tuek looked as happy as ever but Mrs. Lee Yuri wasn't. She was still sad that handsome Kai couldn't become her son-in-law.

Irene smiled at the young bride and groom. The new couple interacted with every guest at their tables.

Since the elders were busy, the siblings walked to an empty table to have drinks and dinner. The round table was big enough to accommodate more than Ten.

Quadruplets sat together.

Various dishes were presented in large number by the waiters. They even served special drinks.

Chanyeol sat on Irene's left side. Sehun on her right and Kai took his seat beside Sehun.

" Let's drink!" Kai grabbed a glass of champagne.
They all stuffed themselves with food and once in a while the brothers checked upon what Irene ate. She have allergies to few foods, so they looked out for her.


 


 

"Oh boy look who's coming", Sehun gestured Kai and Irene. Chanyeol cluelessly looked up and saw an unexpected woman.

Son Wendy, in a peach colored one piece dress approached them. Chanyeol haven't seen her from the past two months and it was a torture.

" Your girlfriend", Kai teased Chanyeol. Sehun and Irene giggled, which made Chanyeol frown.

Wendy waved her hand with a smile and went to sit beside Chanyeol.

"Hey Chanyeol... Hi everyone", She did seem a bit nervous.

" Don't tell me you even followed me here!" Chanyeol's angry tone boomed.

"Excuse me! I was invited to this wedding", Wendy snapped. She was not that low to attend random people's wedding just to follow Chanyeol.

" I don't believe you".

"Then don't", The younger shrugged her shoulders and he stood up to leave the table.

"Yeol!... What I said is true. Even my parents are here", She pointed at a table where Mr and Mrs Son were seated.

"How do you know the Lee family?" The taller composed himself. What a complete change over?!

"Uncle Lee and dad are partners in a clothing business. Yeri was my close friend".

It made sense. Rich people obviously have other rich men as their share holders.

"You never told me about Yeri", Chanyeol continued the conversation with a normal tone. Kai and Sehun glanced at each other and smiled among themselves.

That was so typical of Wendy and Chanyeol.

"We only get to meet at our business parties. She was my partner in pranks", Wendy happily shared about her childhood memories. He scoffed but he did have a sneaky smile.

" Irene brace yourselves with all the drama", Sehun whispered. The doctor couldn't control her laughter when she saw Taemin and Seulgi approaching them.

Sehun was excited because of Chanyeol and Wendy's drama and soon Kai and Seulgi's was about to start.

"Kai hi? I didn't expect to see you here", Taemin exclaimed as he sat beside Kai.
Seulgi smiled at Irene and by habit, she glared at Kai. They still didn't get to talk about their unexpected kiss.

"Even I didn't expect that I'll have to see a certain someone. I need to cleanse my eyes", Kai glared back at Seulgi.

The detective was always ready to play with the fire!

"Then close your eyes and die", Seulgi muttered.

"You just shut up!".

"Hey! please stop you two", Taemin refrained both of them.

Mrs Yuri is Seulgi's aunt. But Kai didn't expect to see Taemin. He asked Taemin about it, but his eyes were set on Seulgi.

" Mark is my cousin. Our parents are here too", Taemin explained as he pointed at the Lee and Kang family. But except for Seulgi's mother.
Even the previous newly weds Minho and Sulli attended the party.
 

 

 

 

 

Bride Yeri and groom Mark finally appeared at their table.

"Congratulations", They greeted in unison.

"Aww! You all sat together!... I'm so happy", Yeri was pretty elated.

" Mark, he is the one I told you about...", The Bride whispered and pointed at the third Quad and Sehun almost choked on his food. Chanyeol and Kai couldn't suppress their cheeky smiles.

" This is Sehun?! Nice to meet you Hyung ", Mark grinned and Sehun feigned a smile.

"This is even more interesting", Irene teased and everyone fell silent for a few seconds. The atmosphere looked really awkward.

Yeri looked at Wendy and Chanyeol.  "Wennie you reunited with Chanyeol?"

"Yeah, she is his girlfriend now", Kai smirked.

Wendy blushed and Chanyeol smacked Kai's head.

"No. she is not!" Chanyeol corrected them, which got Yeri surprised.

"This is my best friend", Taemin introduced Kai to cousin Mark.

" Seulgi also knew him from childhood ", He added.

"Oh I know that!... Seul used to talk about him", Yeri blurted out. Taemin's smile dropped. Mark could see that his cousin became fidgety all of a sudden.

"Don't touch my food", Chanyeol scolded Wendy in the midst of others conversations.

"Can't you be nice today? I look pretty. I didn't even apply much makeup but I still look pretty", Wendy complimented herself.

"Wow you are so narssistic. Get away from me", Chanyeol groaned.

"I just came to greet you. Is it that wrong?" She looked serious. Their normal conversation was over!

"Irene??!"

That voice was awfully familiar. Irene hoped she was dreaming.

Byun Baekhyun stood before their large table with a surprised look.

"Bae-Baekhyun!?" Irene gasped.

Her boyfriend approached her side with a happy smile. His eyes were attached only on her and Irene got mesmerized for few seconds too.

"What are you doing here?"

"Ah... I, yeri...my family ...we're- friends", Irene was so shocked to see him and ate up few words as she spoke. But the younger Byun understood what she meant.

"Family friends?"

Irene nodded, forgetting the fact that two pair of eyes pierced at her. Her brothers except Kai looked shocked that Irene knew the new man.

"Hey, hi Bun-Bun ", Wendy greeted Baekhyun with a grin.

Chanyeol got surprised by the way Wendy greeted.

"Don't you have manners?"

" Yeri and I used to prank him alot and He was our major victim ", Yeri and Wendy laughed.

"You girls never change huh!?" Baekhyun looked at them disapprovingly.
" My father wanted me to attend this party on behalf of him. You should be happy that I atleast came here after all that childhood trauma ", He definitely hated both the pranksters.

"You know him Irene?!" Sehun questioned as he frowned.

"Oh here comes trouble", Kai mumbled on his c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter