Growing up

The Quadruplets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  Quadruplets Eleven year old:  
               
                    **~ Sehun ~**

 

It was past midnight and Sehun was in bed, all covered with his blanket. The sky rumbled with thunder and lightening and he was really scared that night because it was Chanyeol's fault.

Chanyeol made Sehun watch a scary movie when Eunji and Junmyeon were not at home. Sehun was annoyed of loud noises in the sky. He immediately decided to sleep with his parents just for the night.

Sehun came out of his room and got worried about Irene. What if she was scared just like him!... He slowly knocked on her door.

Irene opened the door with a frightened look on her face.

"Sehun I'm scared", The girl held her brother's hand. "Irene I'm here. Let's go to Mom and Dad", Sehun gave a brave smile. Then they saw Kai lurking at the stairs.

His image scared Sehun for a second. "Creepy Kai !!stop scaring us".

" I'm scared to go down alone", Kai whimpered. He was also pretty scared because of the movie. Then they all glanced at Chanyeol's door.

"Chan must be sleeping soundly". They all thought and went downstairs and knocked on their parents door.

Junmyeon opened the door and let the kids in.

"I'm scared. We are going to sleep with you tonight", Kai ran to the bed and saw Chanyeol beside their Mom.

Chanyeol was scared too?!?

" Why do you watch such scary movies if you are scared like this...",Eunji twisted Kai's ear.

"It is Chanyeol's fault", Kai answered back but his mother didn't pay much attention to that.

"Sehun you are scared too!!" His Mom was really shocked.

" Ofcourse I'm scared Mom. I'm just a eleven year old kid." Sehun ignored his mom's comment.

Sehun glared at Chanyeol as he lied down beside him. The bed was big enough, making all four of kids and their Mom to fit in. But Junmyeon had to sleep on the couch.

 

 

 

 

Quadruplets decided to play hide and seek. Sehun saw Kai ran towards their front door along with Seulgi. 

Seulgi was always around Kai.

"Kai why is she here?" Sehun frowned at her.

"I brought her to play with us", Kai spoke casually.

"Irene!...", Seulgi ran over to their precious sister and held her hand and dragged her out to play. That was the reason why Sehun hated Seulgi. She always clinged on to Irene and bossed her around, according to Sehun.

" Omma gave these sweets and chocolates", Chanyeol came out with two boxes. Sehun liked sweets alot. So his mood became light as they all sat under the portico to eat.

"Kai I want that", Seulgi pointed at the sweet in his hand. And he gladly made it into two pieces and gave her a piece.

 Kai never shared his food with anyone. Not even to his Mother. But whenever Seulgi asked for his food he would share half of it, whatever that might be.

 Kai would cry or whine whenever Sehun asked him to share. They are brothers and so Kai should share his food with Sehun and Chanyeol but Seulgi was the only exception for him.

It made Sehun dislike Seulgi to very huge extent. 

 

 

 

 

Quadruplets Twelve Years Old

 

                 **~ Chanyeol ~**

 

Quadruplets went out to play in the park and Seulgi joined them. 

" why can't she bring Sulli noona? I want to play with her too." Chanyeol complained. Everybody know that Chanyeol was infatuated with Seulgi's sister.

" Unnie is studying for her highschool entrance exams", Seulgi informed the depressed boy.

They played for a while and the boys went to buy some drinks and snacks. Irene and Seulgi stayed back. Even Chanyeol forgot that one of them has to stay with Irene.

The quad boys quickly came back and saw Seulgi and Irene playing with some other boys.

Kai and Sehun followed Chanyeol and fought with the other boys.

 "What are you doing?" Irene frowned.

" Rene you should not play with other boys", Chanyeol spoke and Irene shot him a glare.

"Why?"

"Because all other boys are bad", Kai explained.

"You say that all the time. Even at school", she huffed and walked back home.

Chanyeol bought her an ice cream cone from his pocket money and Irene cooled down.

"Chanyeolie is great", Irene gave a thumbs up. She couldn't know that the great Chanyeol's only goal in life was to keep Irene safe and away from boys.

 

 

 

 

Quadruplets decided to play in Junmyeon's study room one evening, ignoring all available space in the rest of the house. 

By mistake Irene pulled the books rack and few old books fell down from the top. No one got hurt but It was a bad situation. Junmyeon clearly warned his kids to not to play there but they were screwed that night.

"All of you stand up", Junmyeon shouted at dinner and Quads immediately stood infront of him. Their father was really angry.


"Who created that mess in my library? Who touched my books?" He questioned. Eunji sat beside him, unable to say anything.

Quadruplets stayed quite.

"Speak up...", Junmyeon glared.

Irene flinched in fear.  Chanyeol didn't want his father to scold her.

"I did it", Chanyeol lied and raised his trembling hand.

"I thought so too!" Junmyeon slapped Chanyeol.

"Jun!...", Eunji widened her eyes and everyone were startled. Junmyeon was not the type to beat his kids. He never did that before.

Chanyeol held his tears and ran upstairs into his room.

After few minutes he heard a knock on the door. Well whoever it was, he was not going to open the door. He just rolled on the bed. 

Was it that wrong to touch his father's books. Chanyeol decided to stay angry at his father.

"Chan... open the door honey", Chanyeol heard his father's sad voice. Chanyeol was still mad at him but when Junmyeon called him again, he opened the door.
Junmyeon had tears in his eyes. "I'm so sorry son", he hugged Chanyeol tightly as Eunji and Irene walked into the room.

"Irene told me everything. You shouldn't take blame for the mistakes you didn't do", Junmyeon spoke as he wiped his tears. Chanyeol felt bad.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter