The Eldest

The Quadruplets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The Quadruplets rarely spent time together. Irene had night shifts while Kai and Sehun's schedules would change everyday. Chanyeol was the only one who worked in a proper work timings.

During free time, Chanyeol doesn't have interest in going out and getting wasted like Kai. It doesn't mean what Kai doing was wrong. He just wasn't into such things.
He would rather stay home and watch his silly brothers fight and joke around or play his music instruments until his fingers hurt and if not he would go out for night sports.

But still he made time for Irene. As the other two are busy he would take her out for movies and dinners. Sometimes Eunji would join them.

Every day one of her brothers would drop her at the hospital and one of them would pick her once her shift ended.

They still won't let her travel alone and in case Irene boards a cab, the cab driver would get pestered by her brothers until Irene reached home safely.
 

 

 

 

One time, it was Kai who dropped Irene at the hospital for her night shift.

" Bye René..."

Irene smiled and walked into the hospital entrance and was startled when one of her senior stood before her.

" Who is that ?"

Irene blinked.

" The one that dropped you" The senior probed.

" My brother", Irene replied, gave him a slight bow and walked away.

After a week or so, Chanyeol went to drop Irene.

" Who is that??" Kangmin asked as he interrupted Irene and her nurses deep conversation.

" My brother... ", Irene huffed and rolled her eyes.
 

The very next day, when Sehun dropped Irene at the hospital and left, and somehow Kangmin was at the parking lot.

" And who is that??"

" My bro-".

" Don't tell me that is your brother too!" Kangmin held his head.
" Miss Irene, it's fine if you date multiple men..."

" Excuse me!!", Irene frowned.

" I have three brothers ", She wanted to kick the man right there but she regained her composure and left the man in trance.

Kangmin apologized to Irene multiple times and Irene paid no attention.
But wherever she went in the hospital, the persistent man followed her.

"  I accept your apology", She yelled at his face after few days.

" Then please accept my proposal too. Let's date Miss Irene", Kangmin smiled.

The man was forty-five and was married too and Irene felt incredibly angry and almost slapped but spared him alone just because he was her senior at work.

Kangmin was back on track, forcing Irene to date him. Irene was more than annoyed and frustrated. She was even afraid to go to work.

 

 

 

Irene decided to tell the problem to her brothers but Kai and Sehun would over react and might even end up harming Kangmin.

Chanyeol was a calm-minded person when it came to deal with issues like this. Irene contacted Chanyeol to come to SM hospital.

She explained everything to her elder brother and Chanyeol understood why Irene couldn't bring her courage to talk about the issue.
If a person in a higher position at work causes trouble it was not that easy to take action against them.





 

Chanyeol decided to have a talk with the trouble-maker after he completed his research about the man.

" Hi! My name is Chanyeol... May I come in? " Chanyeol went into Kangmin's cabin eventhough the man didn't approve.

" What do you want?"

" I heard you were harassing my sister... Irene".

Kangmin widened his eyes in a feigned shock.

" I would never!"

" Oh that's good to hear then... You see, I'm a lawyer and I'm very good at my work"

Kangmin displayed a fake smile.

" I can file a case against you..."

Kangmin scoffed as he has got nothing to worry about. There were no proofs and the man thought he was safe.

" From past nine years, three nurses and two female intern doctors who worked under you had quit jobs from your department. I spoke to all of them and they all had one person to talk about... ", Chanyeol took out few files from his briefcase.

Kangmin lost the colour on his face.

" Shut up- leave my room...", The doctor stood from his chair.

" Oh! Did I tell you I have two more brothers? You see, one of them is a news reporter and the other one is a policeman.  If they were here instead of me...", Chanyeol smiled. " Your beaten face will be all over the news and you would be standing behind the bars".

" You don't want that to happen, would you?"

" I won't talk to Irene ever again. Okay? Leave me alone..."

Chanyeol shook his head. " Irene is my sister and I concerned about her. But that doesn't mean I would let you harass other women..."

Kangmin was pissed but he tried to look apologetic. " I won't ever talk or touch any other women except my wife... Please leave now", He begged.

Chanyeol smiled again showing his wide line of teeth. " You better keep your word...", The taller bowed again and left.

Since then Kangmin never made any eye-contact with Irene and not even with other female colleagues.
 

 

 

 

 

 

Kim Kai's relationship with Seulgi was really frustrating and confusing. There were some days where they won't speak a word and don't glance if the other passes by.
Seulgi knew that Kai was confused, in ways she couldn't understand. She was angry at him and deep down she very much knew the reason.
Kai was a womanizer. she reminded it herself all the time when she saw him surrounded by any other women, except Irene.

She have had her doubts regarding Wendy because being a junior, she spends quite a lot of time with the Quads but the rumors about Chanyeol and Wendy might be dating, made Seulgi sane.

Kai hated odd numbers and Seulgi hated even numbers, so their secret friends with benefits relationship continued.

Luckily Kang Yunho was a heavy sleeper and Kai one night climbed up from the back yard and knocked on Seulgi's window pane.

The woman was startled but it wasn't his first time there. She opened it and let him in.

Seulgi was busy on her phone and Kai her snatched phone. He gave a teasing grin as he lifted up the phone. Seulgi tried to get her phone back and somehow they toppled on each other on her bed.

Kai was very good at taking advantage and maybe Seulgi was always ready in giving advantage to Kai. Whenever they are together, there was nothing else Seulgi could think of apart from her desire for the man.

Seulgi couldn't help but want more of Kai.

"Kai...stop", She spoke in between her gasps. Kai slowed down and looked at her in concern.

"Does it hurt?" He almost backed away but didn't as Seulgi replied a no.

" I want to talk..."

" Later then...", Kai grumbled.

Early in the morning, Kai was harshly awaken by Miss.Rude.

" Kai... Don't ever come to me for this!", Seulgi stated clearly.

" Why?", The man made a pout.

" I don't want to do this unethical activity anymore."

" E-Excuse me!! The what?!", Kai was clearly skeptical about her decision.

" I'm dating someone...", She turned to look at him.

He gave her a disbelieveing look.

" Who?"

" Taemin".

Kai widened his eyes in pure shock. His Taemin was dating this Seulgi.

" Taemin confessed his love thrice but I asked him to give me some time. And yesterday I accepted him. I wanted to tell you last night ", Seulgi explained.

" You have got yourself a boyfriend! That too my Taemin!"

She nodded putting on her clothes.

" You can't do this! This would spoil everything!" Kai whined.

" You don't want me and you don't want someone else to have me!! " Seulgi glared.

Kai wordlessl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter