Unexpected presence

The Quadruplets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
           ***~ Chanyeol's PoV ~***

 

 

I hate Monday's more than anything else. All the weekend fun I had with my friends came to an end.
My Siblings and I are seated in the cafeteria for lunch and Minho joined us.

I excitedly discusses about my upcoming seminar on cyber bullying and I think my friend couldn't take it anymore.

" Chanyeol!... Give it some rest. You have been talking continuously for three freaking hours. Yesterday  that Wendy girl also ate my head. I'm gonna go if you don't stop...", Minho complained.

"Hey don't bring up her name ", I frowned.

"Okay... I won't", Minho scoffed and left our table.

 

 

I looked at my siblings who had a smug smile on their faces. They were upto something!

"Why are you three smiling ? I'm just fed up with people mentioning her ", I was really annoyed.

"I Wendy has a similar personality as you", Irene spoke.

" Really? You met her? When? Where? I mean how?", I bombarded Irene with questions. I was really perplexed.

"Why are you excited?", Irene grinned.

"Nooo...I'm not...I was ...just", I searched for right words. I don't know what to say.

"Well, last week she sneaked into my department. She wanted to know about skeletons" Irene narrated her encounter with Wendy.

" Isn't she from Business Administration?", I was just surprised that she was also interested in medical stuff. 

"How do you know that ?", Sehun arched his brow with a smirk. This brother of mine needs to stop such interrogation.

" I heard from other friends", I cursed myself for being that curious. Minho was the one who mentioned about her course.

"  She pestered me with various questions. And seemed over friendly just like you", Irene laughed again.

Woah just because I asked few questions doesn't mean that we are similar. This is an irrelevant comparison. And I'm a friendly guy. But seems like it's a crime too.

"Rene I have not sneaked into others classrooms", I defended myself. Seriously! Who would sneak into other departments? She sounded like a crazy person.

" I swear that she is very talkative. Maybe more than you ", Irene giggled again.

"So talkative that, she learned new languages just to talk with friends from other countries", Sehun informed us.

"Really?? Wendy is a pro ", Irene smiled.
"You know her too? ", I frowned at Sehun.

He narrated how she met him a few weeks ago. Why did she go to Sehun's department?!

She was compared with me not him. I'm not jealous. I'm just saying.

"Look...", Sehun handed our college magazine from his bag. "She translated my whole article into six languages. All by herself. Can you believe it?", Sehun sounded really impressed by her work

Wow six languages!! That's kinda cool and awesome. 

" Now do you see the resemblance? She is proficient in many languages like you", Sehun still smirked.

I was bewildered when I heard more information from my siblings.

" And... She is a sportsperson too ", Kai spoke this time.
"Kai don't tell me you met her too!". He nodded his head.

This is unacceptable. I'm completely baffled to know that all my siblings interacted with her but I didn't even get to see her yet. 

" I deliberately approached her to find out about the similarities. And I confirm that she is very much similar to you", Kai explained his story with her.

I'm not good at sports like Kai. But I can play every indoor and outdoor sport. I liked winning more than anything.

" She challenged me that she would win the next game ", Kai chuckled.

I agree it's tough to defeat Kai but once I trained hard for three months just to win in a football match against him and my hard work was paid off. I did win. So maybe she can win against him too.

"That does sound like one of my brothers", Irene piqued gleefully.

"So you three met her?!", I finally concluded our discussion and was not happy at all.

" She is like you", My siblings shouted in unison.

"Ah... stop it.... Irene not you too", I sulked.

" Let's just say that, she and I have similar personalities. So what ?", I gazed at them.

" Nothing. We just concluded that you are same. That's all ",Sehun shrugged nonchalantly.
"But looks like you are interested in her", Kai pointed his finger at me.

"Kai!!!", I tried to hit him.

" Guys...Don't tease Chanyeol" My Irene is such a sweet heart.

" Oh! Look Wendy is here", Irene glanced behind me and I was startled and fell from my chair before I realise that it was a lie.

Kai and Irene laughed crazily. "You are curious to meet her right?!", Sehun laughed too.

"No. Not all ", I stood up and folded my hands.

"Aww why are you sulking Chan ?", Irene tried to soothe me.

" As everyone told me that we are similar, I wanted to see that myself. I was just a little curious ", I spoke my mind.

" Anyways let it go now... I have an important lecture to attend. Bye", I walked away from them. But I can hear my siblings further conversation.

" Chanyeol is jealous that we met her before him. I'm sure that he will fall for her. She looked pretty too", Kai spoke. No I won't fall for anyone. I'm not like you Kai.

" Kai, I'm warning you. Don't try to flirt with her. Who knows she might become our sister-in-law one day", Irene warned. What?! Sister-in-law? No way...Ugh! Irene thinks too much.

"Gosh! you are behaving like dad", Kai complained. I couldn't stop supress my snort.

"But I don't think I can survive with two of them. Bearing one is more than enough ", Sehun sopke and they sniggerd again. I tried not to turn back at them.

My siblings and friends exaggerate too much but I think I'm not that talkative as they say. Atleast I hope I'm not like that Wendy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

***~ No PoV ~***

 

( Law Department, Class 3C )

 

Chanyeol went to his class with an annoyed face. He was dazed and didn't pay much attention when professor Lee has entered and started the class.

After few minutes he tilted his head at Minho who snored behind the text book. On his left, his classmate Taejoon intently listened to the class.

He turned back to glance at others and his eyes caught A pretty girl who sat in the adjacent row behind him. She scribbled down the notes with utmost concentration on the lecture.

"Hey!??", Chanyeol gasped.

Wendy lifted her head and glanced at him. She blinked her eyes and then she recognised him.

" Oh my saviour !!", She exclaimed and closed .

" Don't call me that! what are you doing here? ", He whispered and was really surprised to see her.

" You are a law student !? "

"Yes...But I didn't expect to see you here? You go to this university?" Chanyeol asked with a smile.

"I joined this year and I'm glad that I got to see you. Thank you again for that day", She smiled warmly.

"That's okay. But wait- You are in first year? Then what are you doing in my class?", Chanyeol was confused.

" I heard that today's lecture is about Habeous Co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter