Similar Beings

The Quadruplets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
             

                      The quads and Seulgi entered their Second year at college and Son Wendy, a first year student had joined in Business Administration department.

Wendy heard about the quadruplets in her university but never got to see them as first years had different break time from others.

She was a friendly and talkative person and made friends from juniors to seniors in a span of few weeks. Wendy was invited to many get together parties which is uncommon for a junior.

 

 

 

                     When Wendy interacted with new friends and seniors, she often heard that her personality was similar to someone named Chanyeol , a sunbae from other department.

" Is this even possible? You are same as Chanyeol. He made the same joke last time ", One of her sunbae's laughed heartily at a silly joke she made.

She got bewildered at the mention of an unknown person's name.

"Wendy!! The way you laugh is similar to Chanyeol Sunbae. He also hits people when he laughs", Another senior commented. Wendy stopped hitting her friend as she lost her smile. She started to hear such comparisons all the time.

" You ask a lot of questions!... I have to say, you do act like Chanyeol. You both are freaking question banks ", Again another Sunbae made fun of her.

"You talk non-stop. Just like Chanyeol", Her acquaintances commented at everything she did that resembled the guy she didn't even meet.

Wendy heard Chanyeol's name and was constantly compared with him.

"Ah! Chanyeol... Chanyeol..! Am I really that similar to him?",Wendy questioned her friend Amber with a frown.

Comparison was fine until an extent but then she felt that the others have exaggerated the whole thing way too much than necessary.

" According to appearance it's a No. He is tall and broad while you are bubbly and short. But personality wise you guys are the same. My brother  said that you are similar to Chanyeol Sunbae". Amber luckily had a glance at Chanyeol too, that one time when her professor sent her out of class for chewing gum in class.

Wendy slowly got curious about Chanyeol without even seeing him. 
 

 

 

 

                     Chanyeol got the similar reactions from his friends and acquaintances.

"Oh!!! Wendy did the same. She literally fell on floor and laughed so hard when she saw the gag show at a party ", A sunbae told Chanyeol who was cackling on the floor.

"Man stop it... I have seen Wendy hitting her friends just like you", His classmate commented.

Chanyeol was also bemused and annoyed at the same time that a first year girl was compared with him.

" Wendy is really talkative like you. You both need to shut up", His close friend Minho frowned.

" You know her too? God! I keep hearing her name more than mine. Is she really that similar to me?" Chanyeol enquired.

" She attended my brother Kibum's birthday party. I don't know how they are acquainted. Her personality is really similar to yours. Wendy is talktive and friendly and pesters people with lots of questions", Minho chuckled.

"I heard she grew up in Canada for few years", Other than that Minho didn't know much about her.

Chanyeol was curious about her. But never got the opportunity to meet due to different class schedules.

 

 

 

                

 

 

It's been two months since the start of second year at SM and Irene was still single. She did try to date and failed terribly because of her brothers.

They scared her classmates to keep a distance from Irene. They were so annoying at times. She started to stare at men, handsome or not. Being single was so difficult that she started to like every other person she saw.

Chanyeol was ready to approve Irene marrying another girl. Even Kai agreed that he would rather have a sister-in-law than a brother-in-law. The reason Sehun gave was ' all men are jerks except us'. But Irene was not interested in girls.

Irene was planning to go on a secret date that coming weekend and Junmyeon agreed to help her out. Her brothers would get angry but she can't help it. The man who asked Irene out is really handsome and she couldn't deny his request. She hoped her plan would work.

 

   

 

Being in med school Irene got to wear a white apron during lab sessions and it made her feel like a sophisticated doctor. That was the only reason for her happiness.

On the way to anatomy lab a girl bumped into Irene. She looked like a lost child as she glanced around front and back.

" Sorry ", The girl bowed and followed a group of students. They were headed into the same lab.

The class waited for the professor's arrival. That lab's professor was always late.

Irene stood at the back with a textbook and pen and so was everyone. They have to study literally all the time. The girl that bumped into Irene approached her.

" Excuse me... what class is this? " She spoke in a hushed voice. 

" I have never seen you before in second years class. Who are you?" Irene gave a serious look.

" Sister can you not say that out loud. I was just curious about few things", She spoke politely.

" Which year are you again?", Irene frowned when she didn't see any apron in her hands. It seemed suspicious.

"Oh... I'm in first year and I wanted to know about that skeleton structure", She pointed where it was displayed. She looked really curious.

Irene led her to the skeleton and the girl took pictures in awe. Her classmates sniggerd at new girl but she didn't mind. Irene was surprised that a first year student have good knowledge in anatomy.

" So you know the basics. That's good", Irene had to appreciate her.

" Thank you. I should probably leave before I get caught", She mumbled. Irene widened her eyes in shock.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm not from this department".

" But...how did you get in and how do you know so much about that", Irene was perplexed. She doesn't belong to med department?!!

"Haha...I sneaked in. I was really curious so I had to come ", Brown head grinned shyly.

" You are weird", Irene smiled at the silly girl.

She continued to talk and chortled loudly at her own jokes. Will she ever stop? She became quiet when she checked her watch.

" Bye Sister...", She was about to leave.

" I forgot to ask your name!"

"  Wendy", She smiled widely.

Irene remembered that she was the new girl in college that has similar traits as Chanyeol.

" I know you...", Irene spoke out in surprise.

" Not you too. I'm fed up of hearing that I'm like that Chanyeol".

"Oh you've heard of him??"

"I have never met him before but I heard over and over again that I'm like him", Wendy frowned. 

Irene could tell that Wendy's crooked eyebrows resembled Chanyeol and she suppressed her smile. Wendy waved her hand and slowly sneaked out of the class.

Kim Irene did found out that they really are similar in some way.

 

 

 

 

 

 

               (  Mass media communication Dept )

 

                 Sehun was in his noisy second years classroom. He don't know why his classmates are so loud and loquacious just because one day they will become news reporters. Johnny beside him talked about a recent movie he saw and Sehun tried to pay attention.

" Excuse me...who is Kim Sehun in here?", A girl shouted and the class fell silent.

Sehun was startled to hear his name. The girl stood at the entrance of classroom with their colleg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter