Hopeless Duo

The Quadruplets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
                       

Seulgi stayed home for a week. Her father thought she was sick with fever and everyone from Kim's family thought the same, except Kai.

They were bestfriends in the past but now, Kim Kai was the biggest jerk she had ever met, Kang Seulgi concluded.

If Kai had informed her about his girlfriend, would she be able to control her feelings?
No! You would still have done the same! Inner Seulgi blamed herself. Seulgi decided to keep a distance from him.

Irene went to Seulgi's place with a homemade lunch box prepared by Junmyeon.
Eunji wanted to cook but Mr. Kim doesn't want the poor girl to get even more sick. So he politely declined his wife's help.

As Seulgi's home was near to their house, none of her brothers accompanied Irene.If Irene doesn't reach home by an hour, she knew her brothers would come running to the Kang's house.

Seulgi's room was a mess and Irene had that strong urge to clean the whole room.And the future doctor easily understood that Seulgi was not sick, rather she was depressed and heart broken.

Irene forced Seulgi to tell what exactly happened, and Seulgi bawled out confessing everything to her bestfriend.

Irene loved her brother but she was not biased. She knew what Kai did was really wrong.

" I gave my consent for it and I don't want you to blame Kai...", Seulgi cried. It was not her intention to break the brother and sister bond.

But Irene was still confused. She thought they hated each other with all their heart. Never in her weirdest of dreams she has thought that Kai and Seulgi would end up doing it .

The more saddest part is that even her bestfriend was not a anymore. She shouldn't be thinking about it at that moment but she have her desires too and being single really .

Irene sighed dejectedly thinking about her single life problems.

" Kai clearly said that he doesn't love me nor anyone!", Seulgi sobbed. She regretted confessing her feelings too.

"Maybe Kai had feelings for you all along but expressed them as hate...", Irene tried to think what went wrong between them.

 Love!!

Where did that even come from!? Seulgi should have just shut that day. Was she really caught up in the moment? Her feelings doesn't make sense!

But now that Seulgi has acknowledged her own heart, she was even more hurt. Kai would never love her back! She sobbed harder.

" Seulgi... Kai doesn't deserve you nor your love ", Irene embraced her bestfriend.

Irene vowed that she would never reveal about what happened between Kai and Seulgi.

When Irene returned home, Kai looked at his sister for some kind of change in her expression.But Irene acted normally and Kai didn't dare to enquire about Seulgi. If Seulgi didn't tell about it then he had no right to expose what they did.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Since Chanyeol wasn't around, Sehun took it upon himself to check on Wendy, who was busy most of the time.

One afternoon he invited Wendy to join them for lunch.

" So how is Chanyeol ?", Wendy looked at Irene.
The younger had no way to contact Chanyeol. The military training had strict rules and trainees cannot contact everyone however they want.

" Chan is fine. Mom and Dad went to visit him few days ago ", Kai informed. He had no one to tease as Chanyeol was in military. He missed his elder brother.

" we are going to see him soon".

When they told Wendy the plan about visiting Chanyeol at the training camp that next weekend, the younger was very much excited.

" Would you like to join us ?" Sehun offered.

Her happiest expression said it all. Kai and Irene laughed at Wendy, as the younger continuously repeated the word, ' Yes...'

Wendy informed her parents that she was going to visit Chanyeol. Shindong and Sunkyu never denied their daughter's wishes.

That weekend arrived really soon, atleast for Wendy.
She prepared Chanyeol's favourite foods and packed them in large boxes.

The Kim siblings went to pick Wendy at the address she gave.

" Your house...", Kai stared at her mansion for few seconds.
If he combine his house and Seulgi's house it still wouldn't be the one-eighth part of Wendy's house. It was really large and huge!

" I like the architecture...", Sehun commented.
" Yeah...Mom would love to see this...", Irene smiled as Wendy sat inside their car.

The younger gave a polite smile.

" You prepared these all by yourself? " Irene opened in surprise.

" Yes", Wendy couldn't even sleep the whole night due the excitement of visiting Chanyeol.

The journey was long and rather exhausting than expected. But the smile on Wendy's face didn't fade.

Sehun had his tiresome face as he drove his car. Kai slept all the way and Irene was very much tired.
The brothers didn't want Irene to come, but she insisted on joining them.

   

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol walked to them in his dusty military uniform. The man just came back from his training session and didn't bother cleaning up when he heard the news about the visit of his siblings.

He was pretty much surprised to see Wendy along with his Co-Quads.

The taller hugged his brothers and sister. He wasn't expecting Wendy but he greeted her with a bright smile. Wendy haven't talked to him for months and she was really happy to see him.

" How are you?", Wendy offered a tissue.

" I'm fit and healthy. What about you?" Chanyeol wiped his dripping sweat.

" Wendy is busy being a topper", Kai interrupted them when a grin. They updated his brother about their academics at the university.

They roamed the area and then settled under a large tree. Sehun spread the blanket and everyone sat down to eat the lunch prepared by Wendy. It seemed like a family picnic.

"This tastes really good", Kai stuffed the food.

"Irene doesn't even know how to cook", Sehun teased.
"Stop lying... When Mom and Appa went to China, I cooked for you guys", Their sister frowned.

"Renee you did cook for us. But it was horrible. I'm glad Chanyeol can cook. He saved our stomachs", Kai cackled.

"I hate you both", Irene huffed and folded her hands.

" I will teach you. When you are free you can come to my house",Wendy offered.

" I'll have to drag Kai with me. Even he can't cook", Irene stuck out her tounge. Kai nodded his head in defeat.

Soon it was their time to leave. Kai and Sehun packed the stuff they brought and walked towards their car.

Chanyeol walked slowly beside Wendy.His

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter