Kim Couple

The Quadruplets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
This Chapter is an introduction about their parents and how the quads were born. You may skip and start from chapter 2. But I would still recommend you to read this as this will give much insight.  Happy Reading...:-) _____________________________

 

Kim Junmyeon was a smart and good-natured man. When he was in SM university, he met Jung Eunji who was pursuing a bachelor's degree in Architecture.

Eunji was his sunbae at college and they got acquainted during a get together party and eventually became close friends.

Most of their interests doesn't even match but during their interactions Junmyeon felt happy with her.

Eunji was always kind and down-to-earth and he liked her because of her selfless character. She encouraged Junmyeon on his dream of becoming a civil servant.

 

 

 

Eunji, being born in a rich family was pressured to follow a proper etiquette like other rich girls. Mr and Mrs Jung were always displeased with their daughter's over talkative  behaviour.

They scolded her for being loud and noisy and restricted her friendships with lower class people.

Although Junmyeon doesn't speak much, he liked listening to her. He liked people who openly express themselves. Eunji liked the way he paid attention to her every word and was grateful for how he respected her decisions and ideas unlike her parents.

Junmyeon realised that he loved Eunji but decided to confine his feelings. He avoided her because he knew that they can't be more than friends as eunji's parents would never accept him. Eunji was also deeply in love with Junmyeon and when he avoided her, she was hurt with his cold behaviour.

Eunji always dreamed about marrying an understanding man like Junmyeon but when he rejected her love confession, she felt that her life would be empty without him.

" My parents chose someone else. I'm getting engaged soon but I don't want to imagine my future without you",She cried holding his hands.

Junmyeon was scared to loose the girl he loved and immediately confessed that he had loved her from the moment they met.

Eunji's happiness was out of bounds. But she was worried about her parents approval. Junmyeon promised that he would meet her parents to ask her hand in marriage, after attaining a prominent job.

After a year Junmyeon achieved his dream job. He was appointed as a government officer in the department of health and education.

It was a very significant job which also offered a high compensation. He was satisfied with his work and she was happy for him.

 

 

 

One day Junmyeon officially visited Eunji's parents and asked their permission for his marriage with Eunji.

Mr and Mrs Jung are not at all glad about his proposal. Eventhough Junmyeon had good looks and a job in the government, they rejected him.

They wanted a son-in-law who had lot of wealth. Even if he doesn't have such wealth, he promised that he would keep Eunji happy all her life.

But her parents ordered their gaurds and kicked Junmyeon out of their mansion.

Eunji cried and tried to stop them but Mr.jung had slapped Junmyeon and disrespected him in every possible way.

After some fights and agressive arguments Eunji decided to leave her parents house.

Mrs. Jung blackmailed her that they won't give her a single penny if she leaves their house. They were ready to give everything away to her brother but more than money Eunji yearned for love.

So she left her home to marry Junmyeon.

 

 

 

 

 

Junmyeon felt guilty that Eunji's parents disowned her. She asked him not to blame himself because it was her own decision to choose her own happiness.

Eunji missed her parents but they had disrespected her love and she had no other choice. She wanted to start a new life with him. But Junmyeon knew the pain of a shattered family.

His father and mother got divorced when he was very young. And later his mother married Mr.Zhang Xi, a Chinese man and moved to China.

Mr. Zhang had a son who was around the same age as Junmyeon. Zhang Yixing became Junmyeon's step brother. Every summer, he visited China to meet his mother.

Junmyeon lived with his father and unfortunately when he was in high school Mr.kim had passed away due a chronic illness. 

After Mr. Kim's death, his mother asked him to permanently move back to China and Mr. Zhang and Yixing gladly welcomed him.But Junmyeon politely rejected their offer because he wanted to stay in his home country.

Junmyeon had gone through a lot of pain when his parents had a divorce and his dad's death was devastating. He lived alone for years until he married Eunji.

 

 

 

  Wedding

 

Junmyeon arranged his wedding ceremony with Eunji and invited his mother and step father and brother for their blessings.

They are very happy and Mrs.zhang was proud of her son's achievements in his new job.

On the wedding day, Eunji was the prettiest and happiest women. All her close friends and colleagues have attended the ceremony.

After the marriage, Eunji who never did any chores before had some major trouble and Junmyeon always helped her out.

He never complained and instead felt guilty that she had to work and suffer. Eunji assured that she was never this happy before and was excited to learn the house work for her little family.

Junmyeon always tried his best to keep her happy. As an intelligent employee, he got promoted into higher positions.

His step brother Yixing married his childhood friend, Zao Luna. Junmyeon was the best man at his brother's wedding and was proud of his brother who successfully became a doctor.

 

 

 

 

 

Pregnancy.

 

After two years of a happy married life, Junmyeon got a good news that Eunji conceived. As it was the first pregnancy they were even more excited about it.

When Eunji was three months pregnant they went to the hospital for her usual check up. During the ultrasound scan, doctor Bae was surprised and became speechless for awhile.

She informed that Eunji was carrying four babies and that there was high possibility that she may give birth to Quadruplets.

The couple were completely shocked to hear such news because something like that happen very rarely.

The chances of having quadruplets was only one in a billion and Junmyeon dropped his jaws when the doctor showed him the scanning reports where he could see four tiny foetuses inside Eunji's womb.

Eunji was overwhelmed with happiness and rubbed her belly with happy tears and Junmyeon embraced her.

Doctor Bae also informed that there might be some complications during the time of delivery. And the worst scenario was that one or two of the babies might not be alive or they may have some disabilities after the birth.

So Doctor Bae also explained what type of special care and food Eunji had to take inorder to keep her body healthy enough to carry four babies.

"Even the gestation period is too stressful and risky for both the mother and babies. So be very careful Mrs.Kim".

"Mr.Kim make sure that your wife is away from all household works. She needs a proper care", doctor Bae instructed.

 

 

 

 

Eunji was scared, not the because she would have to face compilations but because of the risk factor that one of the babies might not make it.

She wished all of them be healthy and alive.

Junmyeon informed his family in China about the pregnancy and they were happy and equally surprised to hear about the quadruplets.

Mrs.zhang, Junmyeon's mother had suggested him to buy a bigger house so that when the Quadruplets are born they will need a much more bigger and comfortable place to stay.

 

 

New House

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter