New Feeling

The Quadruplets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
              

 

Three weeks seemed like a very short span of time.
Kai packed all of his necessary items and clothing in luggage bags and he even got a haircut for sake of his mandatory military service.
Eunji complained about it, saying that her dear son's beautiful hair had been shortened.

Kai wore his new military uniform on the day he was leaving and the Kim family were melancholic.

"Kai baby...", Eunji cried while she hugged her second son.
She couldn't believe that her sons are old enough to go to military.

" Eat your meals on time. Don't get hurt...", Irene ordered, trying her best to control her sobs. Kai embraced her.

" Take Sehun with you! How can you go without anyone !?", Eunji whined for the umpteenth time.

" Mom Taemin got enlisted too. Don't worry", Kai hugged his mother.

Quadruplets never stayed apart for more than a day and they couldn't imagine how they could manage a whole year without one of them.
Irene wanted her own privacy but as Kai was leaving for a year, she realised that she couldn't stay away from her brothers.

Sadness was evident in Kai's face.

Junmyeon reminisced how Kai used to cry alot in his childhood. His cry baby has now eventually managed to have a strong personality.
He believed Kai will become even more braver and stronger after his training.

Kai hit Chanyeol's shoulder and the taller pulled his brother for a hug.
" Take care of my precious car", Kai handed over his keys to Chanyeol.

" Then who should take care of Seulgi?" Sehun whispered in his ear. Kai frowned, thinking about how he should react on such an unnecessary question.

" Who is Seulgi? I only know Miss.Rude", Kai hit Sehun's stomach.
He then hugged his Mom one more time before he sat in his father's car.

" Eun...stop crying already...", Junmyeon wiped her tears.

Chanyeol stayed back home, with Eunji as she wouldn't control her sobs.
As it was a long ride, Irene couldn't go. Her family won't let her go even if she wanted to.

Sehun and Junmyeon went to drop Kai at the training camp. As their car went past by Seulgi's house, Kai hoped to have a glimpse of her but she wasn't there.

 

 

 

 

 

## Third Year ##

 

A new term had started in the university and the results were displayed on the respective departments notice boards.
Irene successfully made it to third year with outstanding grades in medical department.

Wendy was excited about being a second year student, because she would have same timings as Chanyeol, which meant she can meet him often.

Seulgi met the Quads except Kai, and Wendy was with them.

" Where is that dumb head?" She looked around.

"You mean kai?!", Sehun had a stoic face.

She nodded.

"I went to mom's place during holidays and when I returned, I checked my phone and there were so many missed calls from Kai...I tried calling back but no response ", Seulgi spoke in a hurry.

"Kai got enlisted in military", Sehun informed her.

Seulgi's face saddened.

"So did he tell you why he contacted me?" She asked after a pause.
"Why do you think he called you ?" Sehun asked back. She was quite.

"It's obvious isn't it? He wanted to tell you that he was going to enlist ", Chanyeol informed.

" Okay...", Seulgi paused for a second and she stalked away.

"Seulgi must be sad that she couldn't see Kai", Irene said after Seulgi left.

"It was her fault for ignoring his calls...", Chanyeol added.

"Are they close? ", Wendy asked.

"It is complicated. Sometimes they are close but most of the time they just want to kill each other", Sehun smirked and Chanyeol chuckled in agreement.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol gave seminars and Wendy attended most of them. After his presentations, she would excitedly discuss about the said topics.
He felt like he found his true companion.

He was a lively person and with Wendy around, he smiled alot, more than he usually does.

Whenever they sat together for lunch, Chanyeol and Wendy would be in their own world until their siblings disturbed them.

They went out for coffee, attended seminars, late night dinners, without Irene and Sehun!
Chanyeol eventually did agree that Wendy was very much similar to him. They waited for each other just to talk for few minutes. His siblings were sure that something was going on between them.

Chanyeol introduced Wendy to others as his close friend, which made Minho argue about it.

"Chan, tell me who is your close friend? Me or Wen...?", Minho tapped on Chanyeol's arm.

The taller was confused. He couldn't pick one among them.

" What is so hard to choose? Everyone in SM knew our great friendship. I became your best friend before her ", Minho frowned at his self-proclaimed friend, Chanyeol.

"Wendy is my closest friend", Chanyeol chuckled and Minho made a sore face.

" My friend is just lying to impress you", Minho spoke to Wendy and then winked at Chanyeol.

" I'm impressed! ", Wendy giggled in satisfaction when she saw Minho's baffled face. Sehun's eyes did caught the change in color of Chanyeol's cheeks. He was shy!

Sehun was really happy that he didn't have to hear Chanyeol's silly talks anymore.
Because Chanyeol found his true * chattermate *

 

 

 

 

 

 

( After few months )

Wendy continued to sneak into other departments but only when it was really necessary.
Chanyeol was hesitant to join her at first but soon he found his excitement.

" I won't sneak in like you", Chanyeol declined one day.
" Aren't you curious?", Wendy demanded.

" What if we get caught?"

"No we won't ", She dragged him and out of curiosity Chanyeol followed her.
She held his hand and sneaked into a computer lab.
Luckily there was no professor but only few busy students who worked on their own.

"Chanyeol ?"

Chanyeol was startled and caught Wendy's arm tightly in an attempt to run.

" Are you both dating?" Seulgi asked bluntly as she saw them together most of the time.

The other two were surprised, "Hey! We are friends", Chanyeol clarified right away. Wendy nodded.

" You both sneaked in?", Seulgi enquired.

" Can you not tell my siblings about this?" Chanyeol requested.

" But you better leave. Our professor is very strict", Seulgi warned them.

The short and long duo ran away quickly.
"I didn't expect Seulgi would be there. I forgot that She is in computer science engineering. Ugh! I don't like her much ", Chanyeol panted.
Wendy offered a tissue and he wiped his sweat.

" Why don't you like her?"

" Seulgi was our friend from childhood. But after highschool Kai and Seulgi had some serious fueds. S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter