Little Quads

The Quadruplets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
    Quadruplets Four Months Old.

 

"What are you going to name them?" Mrs Zhang asked Junmyeon who held his little daughter.

" Eunji should name them. She already made a long list of names", he grinned at Eunji who held her first son.

She took out a paper and few names were underlined as her favourite names.

"This little fellow smiles too much. He is lively and bright. I want to name him Chanyeol. Kim Chanyeol sounds so grand", she giggled.

"I'm sure he will make others happy", Eunji played with Chanyeol's ears.

Mr. Zhang held the second quad. "Junmyeon's father's name begins with 'K', you should name your second son with that alphabet ", Mr. Zhang suggested.

"Then...I'd like to pick the name kai, Kim Kai ??", she glanced at Junmyeon and he smiled. 

" That's a good one...I hope he gives strength and support to others when he grows up",Mr.Zhang approved.

Mrs. Zhang looked at the third child who played with her glasses. "I'd like to name him Sehun. I heard it somewhere and I loved it since then" Eunji moved closer to him.

 "Kim Sehun !!!..." 

The boy immediately turned at his mother with a smile.

" This fellow rarely smiles . But when he does smile he is the handsomest of all", Eunji bragged about her third son.

"My grandson will gain lots of admirers just like his father", Mrs.Zhang chuckled and Eunji rolled her eyes.

"Jun, I want you to name our daughter".

" I picked one", he confessed.

"  Irene. It means peace in Greek language. When we realised that she was alive, we both were at peace. I was so happy that my baby girl survived ", Junmyeon explained.

" Irene !! I like the name", she exclaimed.

" I can already tell that Irene will bring peace and tranquility but i'm afraid that our boys might do the opposite of it", Eunji giggled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When the Quadruplets are nine months old, Mr and Mrs Zhang had to leave because they received a happy news that Luna had conceived a baby boy and as Yixing was alone, they went back to china.

Junmyeon cooked for his wife and kids before he went for work. Eunji was alone with the Quads and managed the kids until he returned back.

But they couldn't afford a maid as most of their expenses are spent on the four kids. 

Soon Eunji became a child expert. She took care of the quads from morning till evening all by herself. And from evening Junmyeon would look after the kids until they sleep.

 

 

 

First Birthday.

 

 

Soon it was the first birthday of the quadruplets. Eunji was excited and Junmyeon arranged everything for the party. They invited all their friends and colleagues. Junmyeon's family from China has arrived with Yixing and Luna and their new child who was named Luhan.

Everyone adored Irene as she looked cute and pretty in her pink frock. She sat on her little chair and smiled alot.

"I love this guy. I'm sure he will be a handsome man when he grows up", Yuri, Eunji's friend exclaimed as she held kai.
"I wish have a daughter so that she can be one of your daughters in law",Yuri teased Eunji. Kai made a cute pout as he sat on his mother.

 Sehun clinged on to his father and didn't go near anyone expect for his grandparents. He laughed when he glanced at his cousin Luhan. " Luu...I'm Se hunn", He introduced himself to his month old cousin.

Chanyeol ran around the party and fell down alot of times. He was excited as he saw so many guests. Although he was shy he greeted everyone with a cute bow.

Eunji secretly sent a birthday party invitation to her parents but they didn't bother to attend it.

Eunji doesn't like to quit her architect job, started to work from home. She wanted to balance both her personal and professional life. And the couple are happy and content with their kids.

 

 

 

 

                   

 

 

 

The Quads crawled on the carpeted floor. Eunji fed Chanyeol and Irene and then it was Kai and Sehun's turn. Eunji realised how hard it was to feed four kids.

" Chanyeol. Stay here with Irene. I'm going to feed your brothers ", She spoke unsure whether he can understand.

"I-eeen...", It was the first word Chanyeol spoke. Eunji was surprised to hear him. The Quadruplets started talking since they were nine to ten months old but Chanyeol was the last to talk. The young parents were worried about him for a while.

"Aww you spoke?" She poked his cheeks. The little guy smiled showing his only dimple on his left cheek.

After feeding other two boys, she called Junmyeon to tell him about Chanyeol's first word.

"I'm sure he will take a good care of Irene when they grow up", Junmyeon spoke over the phone.

Eunji heard sehun's laughter. Wow why was he laughing? She went to see what was the reason. He was in the play pen with Irene and Kai. Irene had a handful of Kai's hair and Sehun was laughing at his sister's antics.

"Irene... Don't do that. Kai will get hurt", She tried to explain and moved her second son.

"No huurt", Kai spoke. What the hell!

"Yaah yesterday when Chanyeol pulled your hair you cried alot", She frowned at him.

"Mamaa Chann hurt...Ieen no huurt", Kai explained.

"So Chanyeol hurt you? But not Irene...hmm fine then", Eunji left him with others and Chanyeol crawled towards her.

He had something in his mouth.

"Ew Yeol what are you eating? Come on spit it out", She glared but he nodded his head vigorously as he chewed something.

"Chanyeol...open your mouth", She forcefully opened his mouth and found a pen cap. She took it out but he started to cry. She already fed him food. So why would he eat a cap!?

"Come I will give a chocolate", Chanyeol stopped crying and took the chocolate. Eunji then found three other pair of eyes looking in anticipation.  They wanted chocolates too. She gave them each two chocolates.

Kai was not satisfied. "Caaco",he asked for one more. Eunji was a big fan of chocolates. Her babies have her genes too. She felt proud as she stuffed a piece into her second son's mouth.

 

 

  Quads two years old:

 

Eunji made them sit on the carpet in the hall and Sehun as usual walked towards her.

"Mamaa", he said cutely.

"Sehunn wait dear... Mommy will get your food". He understood what she said and waited.

All of a sudden she heard Kai's scream and when she looked for him he was not there on the spot she left him just few seconds ago.

"Kaai! " Eunji rushed into the dining room.

"Oh good lord", Her son was under the table and got stuck at one of the chairs and couldn't move. "Ma maa", he mumbled.

She quickly took him out.

"Yahh Kai. Want me to smack you?" She glared but he started to cry. Then she had to apologize real quick and held him in her arms and walked into the hall to found out that Chanyeol was not there.

Sehun and Irene sat together and played with their own toys.

"Now where did my cutie go?"  Young mother sighed. "Yeolie where are you?" But no reply.

She went into the kitchen, bedroom and then it clicked her mind. She walked to the stairs with Kai, who was still in her arms.

 Chanyeol was in the middle of the staircase and he was busily climbing the stairs with his outmost effort.
Eunji was scared for a second that he might slip and fall. She ran over the steps and held his shoulder with free hand.

"Chanyeolllll... You should not do this on your own", She glared but her child looked cute with round eyes, cubby cheeks, dimple too.

"Mamaa.... sowey", Chanyeol said with a smile and it melted her heart.

She tugged him with other hand and walked into the hall again. Sehun and Irene didn't move from couch. She left Chanyeol near them.
"Chan take care of Irene. Okay?!" He nodded.
She went into the kitchen with Kai in her arms. She really can't leave him alone.

"Coo ky", Kai said when he looked at the food bowls Eunji prepared for the four of them.

"No Kai. You shouldn't eat cookies before the meal. I'll give them later", She declined his wish and already knew what was going to happen.

He started to cry again. "Alright alright... Maybe a little cookie. Okay?!"

Kai stopped his tantrum. She handed him a half cookie and he tried to eat it without dropping which he eventually did.

She prepared their little chairs and placed them on it to feed them properly and Chanyeol flipped the bowl in her hand.

" Chanyeolllll...God!" She bent down to clean it up when Sehun kicked his own bowl too.

"Seriously guys?! Sehun I didn't expect this from you", She cleaned the two bowls from the floor. Kai thought that throwing b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter