Drunken state

The Quadruplets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

            Quadruplets seemed to be in deep thoughts, with precisely sad and dull faces. Small outbursts on each other or getting home late or drinking too much became common in the household and Eunji was worried.

"Should we talk to them?" Eunji asked Junmyeon.

" We can't force them to share their troubles with us".
Mr. Kim thought that it would best if they didn't interfere with their mood swings. According to him, Quads were mature enough to handle any sort of situations. If they decide to voice out their problems, he was ready to step in and help them.

            One midnight, Sehun was sneaking out of his own room when Kai and Chanyeol caught him. He got busted but still he ignored them and walked down the stairs.

It was not the first time. Kai, Irene even Junmyeon saw Sehun sneaking out at odd timings and no one knew why.

" Get out of my way you uglies", Sehun groaned when his Quads followed behind.

" Who is he calling ugly?" Chanyeol inquired loud in wonder.

" I don't know!" Kai looked around in search.

" Well I don't know either", The tallest shrugged.

" Ugh! What do you want?" Sehun turned at the main door.

" Care to tell us whom you are meeting in secret?" Kai and Chanyeol folded their hands as if they were not going to let him leave without an answer.

Sehun sighed. " It's Hayoung."

Oh Hayoung was Sehun's previous girlfriend and the man had a serious break up at the start of his college. His brothers were surprised at her name.

" Bro! You can't get back with your ex-ex-grilfriend to get over your ex-grilfriend!" Kai almost whined. Alcohol must have damaged Sehun's sane mind.

" We are not together! Hayoung is writing a book on journalists and she requested for my help. Her part-time work ends late and that's why we meet sometimes at night."

" So no dating?! I mean...you know-"

" No! we are not in a physical relationship Kai!" Sehun frowned.

" That's not what I meant!" Kai face-plamed.

" I never liked her vibes. We were glad that you broke up with her. Just don't get too attached with her", Chanyeol suggested, very much sure that Sehun will do the opposite. He warned him about Sooyoung at the start itself but look what happened!

" Chanyeol! We are helping each other. I help her with the case studies and it helps me in distracting my mind", Sehun opened the huge door and stepped out of the house. Hayoung was already waiting in her car.

" Whatever! It's your choice...", Chanyeol turned to Kai, "Hey let's not dwell into his unnamed relationship", He stated.

          When Sehun left, Chanyeol went back to his room but Kai had to come down as he got a call from his work.
He saw Eunji walk into the kitchen at the same moment.

" Mom what are you doing?"

" I came to get water for your father. Are you going out? " She moved over to help him with his necktie. Everyone in the family knew that Kai was not good at such things.

"Yes. I might be late again. Good night Ma", Kai kissed her cheek and left.

 

When detective Kim reached the crime scene, Taemin was already there. His chief gave a judgemental look for being late. It was a rainy weather and he can't just come flying on the freaking clouds. Kai ignored his cheif.

"Any clues?" He wore his gloves and looking around the crime scene.

" Multiple finger prints were found on the knife. It was sent to the forensic lab", Taemin informed.

" Nothing in here...", Kai studied the place in one glance and went over to search the bookshelves beside his friend.

" Kai...I want to show you something", Taemin gave a shy smile and gestured at his own pocket. His best friend nodded, trying to guess what it would be.

Kai's subject of action was a shock. Because he certainly didn't expect to see a diamond ring.

" I'm going to propose Seulgi. Very soon...", Taemin whispered and opened the box wide. 

" Oh!- umm Congratulations Tae." Kai greeted trying not to sound or look sad. Why couldn't he feel happy like a supportive friend when his Taemin was going to take the next big step in his relationship.

" I kept dropping some hints...I love Seulgi so much man, but I'm afraid of her answer...", Taemin tucked in the ring securely as they moved out of the crime location.

" I think timing is very important... You know what they say, the right moment with the right person", Kai missed such moments to be Seulgi. He don't want Taemin and Seulgi to suffer because of him.

" Screw myself", Kai hissed to himself when he imagined miss Rude marrying his best friend.



 

 

 

 

 

 

           It was Doh Kyungsoo's birthday and being childhood friends, Kyungsoo and Wendy planned to have a dinner together at Loeynew restaurant but they ended up going to a bar, food being the least concern. The young businesswoman wanted to get wasted while the young prosecutor tried to keep her in check.

Wendy was completely drunk and begged Kyungsoo to take her to Chanyeol's place but he refused to do so.

"I will call a taxi for you. Just go home Wendy", He helped her to stand properly.

But when Wendy got into the taxi, she asked the driver to take her to a different address.

 

 

 

 

 

The Kim family were about to have dinner when Wendy pressed the door bell multiple times.

"Wendy? "  Sehun appeared at the door.

"Let me see Chanyeol...", Wendy brushed him off and stalked into their house.

Chanyeol and Kai were seated at the dinning table and Junmyeon was serving the food.

"Chanyeol... Chanyeol!!!" Wendy shouted her favourite name and the owner of that name was baffled. His eyes went wide when he saw her state.

        Wendy looked at everyone present in the room and her eyes caught the delicious hot home cooked food.

"Ohh!!... I'm hungry let me eat ", Wendy ignored his angry gaze.

"Are you drunk? God! You reek of alcohol. Wendy what is wrong with you??" Chanyeol scrunched his nose.

"Yesss I drank lotss and lotss but now I want to eat...", She grabbed Kai's plate and ate his food.

"Chanyeol she stole my food ", Kai complained and then received a glare from his brother.

" Just go back to your place and eat", Chanyeol groaned but she ignored him again.

"Ma'am can I eat hereee?" She blinked her puppy eyes.

"Yes ofcourse sweetie. Eat all you want", Eunji placed another plate infront of Kai and her.

"I want to sit next to Channyeoll", She dragged him back to his seat.
"Wendyyy ", He glared again.

Sehun and Irene chuckled as they sat before them.

"It's just dinner. It's not like she is going to stay here", Sehun teased.

"Wahhh great idea Sehun! I'm going to sleep with Chanyeol tonight", Wendy gave a shout out and smiled with a blush.

Chanyeol, Kai and Sehun choked on their food.

" Did she just say about sleeping together?"  Kai whispered.
 "! you really don't h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter