Nine : Riding Riri

Forced Omega
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys, I am actually wondering on whether or not I'll include this chapter in this story, what's with the recent scandal going on but I decided to include it anyways. This a work of fiction, let's just pretend that everything is fine VIPs, even though it's not. :(

--------------------------------------❤

Seungri taps his hands on the table as he scrolls through social media. He heard every moan and groan coming from the omega's room and it bothers him to no end that's why he decides to look for a distraction.

The news of Daesung presenting late has been the hot topic on all social media platform. Maybe that's the reason why Seunghyun and Youngbae is not yet home from securing the perimeter of their territory.

One particular news bothers him, it says Daesung as a late presenter will be an open challenge for anyone, but they already marked him up which means they broke the protocol. Typical of their Pack Alpha to not have a care about rules when it involves one of their members.

"What will be the consequences..." Seungri mutters as he turns his head when he smells him.

Daesung? What is he doing here? He's supposed to wait for us in his room.

Seungri slowly stood up and hesitantly opens the door to a sulky omega, just standing still right in front of him.

They stared at each other for a few minutes before Seungri breaks the silence.

"What?!..." 

Daesung stays silent as he pushes himself inside. The omega turns towards the younger one with a pout.

"You are aware.."

Seungri looks confused as he stares at the smaller man.

"Of what.."

"That Jiyong is already finished, you should have gone to my room already!" Daesung whines loudly as Seungri sheepishly smiled at him.

"I know but, I think you need to take a break first or something.." 

"Out of all of you, you are the one who is the most hesitant to be with me. Tell me the truth, don't you want me? Are you just forced? Because we can break the mating anytime you want. I don't want a mate who doesn't want me." Daesung said in frustration as he wanted his heat to finish already and the only way to have that is for his last mate to help him.

Seungri shakes his head immediately.

"No, no. Please don't misunderstand, I really am attracted to you it's just that I have just presented as well and I am new to all of this."

"I just want my heat to be over alpha.." the omega's scent turns sour which means Daesung is getting frustrated as hell. That's where Seungri's alpha instinct kicks in. He walks closer to the smaller man and put a hand on his neck, massaging the tense muscle.

"I'm sorry for being an , come here and let's end your suffering." Seungri grabs his mate by the waist and drags him towards the bed. It's a good thing that Daesung is already because as soon as his back hits the soft cover Seungri's much larger frame hovers over him, making his place in between his legs, both of their hard rubbing at each other.

"You just have no idea how much I want you.." Seungri whispers as he kisses his mate on the lips.

"Show me alpha.," Daesung whispers back as he enjoys the kisses and nips that his mate is showering his chest. Lapping a tongue on his mating bite before traveling towards the omega's sensitive s, messily lapping it up before it. Daesung jolted at the sensation, back arching at the sudden pleasure. Seungri gave equal attention to both reddened nubs before moving lower.

"Alpha...let me..."

"No..let me do this. Let me show you how I want you."

Seungri grabs the smaller man's , rubbing its tip, smearing pre all over, he moves away, downward where he started to the mushroom head down to the hardened length and into those sacks

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter