Three : Taeyang's Kiss

Forced Omega
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The three alphas, Jiyong, Youngbae, and Seungri arrived back at their dorm that day, smelling the pheromones in the air as they followed the heady scent towards Seunghyun's room, seeing it open they peek inside and saw how Seunghyun cuddles the smaller man on his chest.

", Top sure is one lucky guy..maknae..wake him up!" Jinyoung barked out to Seungri who shuffles back in worry.

"I don't want to hyung..what if Top hyung kill me.." Seungri pouted.

"He won't you little..." Jiyong bumps him on the head while Taeyang hisses at them, noticing how Daesung is being awoken by their noise.

Daesung got up suddenly, looking around in confusion and make a startled gasp when he saw the three hovering on the door. 

"Hyungs, maknae.." He confusedly said while Jiyong smiled widely walking towards him, the alpha grabs him and pulls him up, leaning to smell his scent gland.

"Hi baby,..you're smell is getting sweeter... Dae..I can't wait." Jiyong huskily said as he nuzzled his neck trailing kisses on his neck.

"Jiyong hyung..wait.." Daesung whimpers.

Youngbae grabs his arms, stalling his movement.

"Wait Jiyong..it's not yet your turn.." He reminded his friend who looks at him in irritation.

"Haist,,,get on with marking him then Youngbae..don't make me wait for too long or else, I won't be able to control myself when it's my turn." Jiyong complains, they both look at Seunghyun who finally awakens and stood up to asses the situation.

"Daesung baby... You should go with Youngbae to receive his mark, and then to Jinyoung and finally to the maknae. I believe once you have been marked by all of us you will be able to present in no time." Seunghyun explains as he grabs his shirt and put them on.

Daesung looks at their pack alpha and bows his head.

"Yes, alpha..." He mumbles quietly.

Youngbae growled low on his throat, his fangs are itching to bite the un presented omega in front of him and take him fast and hard. Jiyong's eyes completely turns gold as his wolf took over, pleased at the way this omega obeys them.

Youngbae looks at Daesung with a growl, whatever Seunghyun did it makes the younger wolf more submissive towards them and it makes their wolf crazy, wanting to bite and to claim this y man before them and now it's his turn to mark him.


Youngbae walks closer to Daesung, drowning him with his scent as he leans closer to him.
"Come with me to my room baby.." He whispers huskily making the younger wolf shiver in response. Nodding hastily Daesung let the man drag him to his room much to Jiyong and Seungri's disappointment, he faintly heard Seunghyun ordering something for the two alphas to do.


"Hyung,.." He whispers tentatively while Youngbae hush him up, forcing him inside his room and closing the door abruptly.


"I've been waiting for this for a very long time Daesungie,.." He whispers as he plasters his body on Daesung, the younger wolf trembling with sudden need as he felt his hyung's body behind him.


"Really hyung? You've been waiting? But I thought you only go for female wolves.."

Daesung quietly said thinking about the days when he personally saw how his hyung go from one girl to another much like his best friend Jinyoung who always has women and men throwing themselves at his feet.


"Well you thought wrong..there's just something about you that makes me want to claim you, and bite you...make you plump with my pups.." Youngbae growls as his lips trails wet kisses at the junction between his neck and shoulder.


Something clicks inside Daesung at the mention of pups, he doesn't know what is it but he felt his inner wolf's voice..albeit weak but finally after a very long time he heard him.


"Hyung...." Daesung whispers, feeling shy at Youngbae's attention, admitting that he admires his hyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter