One : When the beta turns Alpha

Forced Omega
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seunghyun look at his small pack and smile, beaming proudly at s, G-Dragon and Taeyang presented as Alphas, no surprises at that one. They're a force to reckon with, what's with the three being strong Alpha males, they needed a beta to balance their pack so they patiently waited for Daesung's presentation. A couple more years they will have to wait for their maknae to present or so that's what they thought.

Stopping dead on his track Jiyong looks at the now trembling maknae, eyes looking at the confused but suddenly aggressive teen, they had a shock of their lives when Seungri growls low and bared his teeth, he is challenging them. The maknae is challenging three Alphas..his scent permeated the whole dance room.

Seungri is an Alpha..he crouch down on an attack position when Seunghyun growls loudly, stopping the newly presented Alpha.

"This is not good Seunghyun,,.we thought that he'll be a beta or an omega at least," Jiyong mutters in mild annoyance, not really blaming his packmate for what his DNA had done.

"Submit!!!" Seunghyun shouted while looking menacingly at the young alpha who is torn between doing what his Pack Alpha orders or attacking these Alphas within his eyesight. 

Seungri looks around and saw the whimpering Daesung hidden by Taeyang's buff body. Seunghyun saw what is happening and urges Taeyang to drag Daesung to a safer place. Taeyang nodded and ran towards the exit holding Daesung's trembling hands.

Seungri turns to follow but Jiyong and Seunghyun beats him to it, with Jiyong locking the door.

"Well, since you decided to be an Alpha..let us test your strength. We had no betas or omegas to relieve us of our frustrations so..let us fight instead.." Senghyun said as if this is an everyday occurrence.

"I don't like weaklings maknae..so when you hit us..make it hurt or else..you the one who's gonna get hurt," Jiyong smirks evilly as he clenches his fist.

"Let's go.."

Growls and shouts were heard, alongside the sound of breaking things inside the dance room were heard, the staff was immediately notified but they let things happen since it's the only way this pack which consists now of four Alphas relive their stress and energy.

"Manager Li..we need to do something about this." A staff said as they waited for the boys to finish fighting.

"I know..President Yang will talk to them about acquiring another beta or omega to make their dynamics work."

"But, Daesung-shi is still...."

"Maybe he is a fea.Seungri already presented and look at him. It's a better option to look for another member for their pack than to wait for him to present." 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm sorry you have to see that Daesung..." Taeyang said as he sat beside him inside the now empty recording room.

"It's quite scary,the way maknae doesn't seem to realize what he's doing," Daesung mumbles quietly.

"That's just like me when I presented you know, my wolf totally took over my mind and I just want to fight off all of the energy I'm feeling or have nonstop to ease the pain." Taeyang smirk at the blush th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter