Two : Top's Mark

Forced Omega
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seunghyun has always been his boy crush, ever since their trainee days. He exudes self-confidence and effortless charm, he is the calm voice that held the group together, G dragon might be their group leader but they all know that Seunghyun as Pack Alpha was the best choice.

"Hyung..why am I here?.." Daesung nervously swallows as he looks around for the nearest exit, being clogged up in Seunghyun's room clouds his mind with hazy feelings, emotions that he is hesitant to feel. Trying his best not to inhale his hyung's enticing aroma, he stands up straight as Seunghyun stood up to grab his nape.

"It's time for you to have your mark.." Seunghyun quietly said as he rubs the smaller man's nape, making him calm down from the act.

"But... But I didn't...I haven't presented yet hyung..." Daesung complains, he heard how the biting act hurts like and he doesn't want to feel that anytime soon.

"This will help your presentation, this will speed up you're scent development..." Seunghyun seductively said as he leaned down low to nuzzle on his neck, that one spot behind his ears that turns the younger man into a whimpering mess.

"No!! I don't want to be marked hyung! I will not be an omega!" Daesung shouted as he followed his instinct to run and go far away as possible to this alpha who is stating his claim over him.

Seunghyun smirked in satisfaction as he watches how the omega barges his way out of the door running as fast as his two feet can. 

Only an Omega will run his or her off in the first claiming stake. Seunghyun growled low and bared his teeth letting his wolf take over to better track his omega..their omega. He barges outside looking everywhere sniffing on Daesung's human scent, tracks the smaller man with stealth, acquired due to their frequent hunting.

He stifled the sound he makes, tracking his prey like a true wolf he is, he followed his omega through the balcony, the strong Daesung ready to jump off when his ankle was gripped tightly by Seunghyun, growling loudly as he pulled the man closer.

Whimpering at the harsh treatment he jerks his body away from the alpha, kicking and shoving the larger man away who is impressed at the smaller man's strength. But Seunghyun is not here for this childish game.

He wants to Mark him and he will.

Rolling around, Daesung finds himself face down with Seunghyun hovering dangerously over his back. Seunghyun leans and bites him on the neck, calming him down. Growling as he bites him Daesung thought of any other way to escape his fate but found none..he followed the incessant nudging of his Pack Alpha and bared his throat for him.

"Good Omega.." Seunghyun mutters as he and gives small bites towards that sweet spot that will bear his mark.

"Are you ready? Brace yourself for the pain little one.." Seunghyun growls as he bared his canine teeth.

He bites on his spot hard, hoping to make the painful pack claiming as fast as he can. Daesung screams in frustration, unbearable pain was felt as those sharp fangs tear the flesh on the spot behind his ears, blood gushing out as he felt the invincible string between him and his packmates merges.

When Seunghyun deemed the connection strong enough he slackens his jaw and laps at the open wound, grunting his apologies towards the small man as he makes sure that the wound is healing nicely, he only stops when the bite is not bleeding anymore.

"Welcome to the pack, Omega.." Seunghyun whispers in his ears, getting up quickly and pulling the smaller man upright with him.

Daesung looks up at him in awe, he's feeling his other packmate's emotions, seeping through the bond. Seunghyun felt satisfied, Gd is so happy he can picture the man grinning widely somewhere else, he can feel Taeyang's relief and the maknae's hesitation.

"Cat got your tongue?" Seunghyun patted his head as he continues to stare.

"Hyung. I can feel...I can feel all of you guys.."

"Because you belong to the pack now, officially. We are one, now we wait for your presentation. We really can't wait anymore, because you're late, you will probably have the hardest heat, and the four of us will gladly all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter