Seven : Youngbae's Turn

Forced Omega
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daesung's wolf purrs loudly in satisfaction as he checks Youngbae out. Drooling over the man's physique he runs a hand on his alpha's muscled arm.

"You look so fine alpha. I can't wait to have you inside me.." Daesung whispers as Youngbae curses under his breath, he's been fighting for control and Daesung is set off against it.

"You look good yourself omega. I heard you did well with our pack alpha, think you can handle me?" 

"Yes, I can...I am made for this.."

Youngbae smiles as he nuzzled his mate's neck, locking his scent gland, mixing his scent with Seunghyun's and Daesung's.

He grabs Daesung's face.

"Are you a good omega?" 

"Yes, I am alpha.." Daesung huskily said as his eyes changed colors, his wolf is in total control now.

Youngbae gritted his teeth as he wants nothing more than to ram his into his omega's and have his way with him but he knew he has to take things slower than he wants to.

"You know what to do then..." Youngbae said with hooded eyes as Daesung.

Daesung, or rather Daesung's wolf slowly went down and grabs Youngbae's pants, skillfully prying it open, going straight for the alpha's hard length. The omega moans as he touches his alpha's huge package, he has been blessed with big dicked men and he loves it.

"Hmm..." drooling with want the smaller man went in for the kill as he skillfully and on that hard when Youngbae grabs him by the hair and starts to his mouth.

"I am fighting a losing battle baby, I will be a little bit rough now.." Youngbae mutters as he lets the younger man pulled out his and concentrates on his balls.

"Feel free to do so alpha..dodon't hold back. You won't break me.I can handle all my alphas needs." Daesung's wolf moans at the harsh grip that the older wolf has on his hair. He wants to get wild, he wants to be loved and marked and all pupped up.

Youngbae looks at the minx slobbering right at his , he never knew Daesung's wolf can be this fun. Leaning down to grab the smaller man by the arms he lifts the omega up, Daesung immediately wrapping his legs around his hyung's waist.

"Hmmm, I love a strong alpha.." Daesung's wolf mutters as he lets the older man manhandles him.

Youngbae retaliated by shoving his tongue down the smaller man's throat, sipping on that sweet nectar, tounges battling it out in a sensual dance as pleasure and sensations flooded them. He carries the omega and lay him down on the bed, eyes trailing at that tanned skin, slightly sweaty and hot to touch, he can smell the slick pouring out of that sweet hole making his wolf restless and in need. 

Dragging his tongue away he trails kisses down the omega's throat .to his chest where he and bites on those s, making the smaller man arch his back in surprise, out loud as Youngbae blow some air on it after a bite.

"Hyung...stop teasing me.." Daesung whines as his wolf gets impatient.

Youngbae just chuckles and shake his head, he has waited for so long, now he wants to savor the moment.

"Patience is a virtue Dae, now just lay back and enjoy my ing tongue."

Going down, Youngjae grabs the younger man's and on the tip vigorously.

"AHHHH...hyung...hmmm"

Trailing a wet tongue downwards he engulfs it in one go and proceeds to give Daesung the best of his life. Making the younger man wept openly in pleasure.

"Hyung..feels so good.."

Youngbae smirks as he went lower, grabbing the back of Daesung's knees, lifting it up to see that slick filled entrance. Sniffing at that sweet smell that only omegas have, Youngbae growls low on his throat before he takes a , tounges trailing over the puckered entrance too many times before Daesung whines in frustration and grabs him by his hair.

"If you don't eat me out right at this instant I will go out and find someone who will.." Daesung's wolf hisses as Youngbae chuckles, marveling at the omegas impatience.

"As if I will let you do that omega.." Youngbae deeply said before eating that wet entrance like a man starved, slurping sound were heard as he tas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter