Eleven : The Council

Forced Omega
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In these modern times all the wolves and packs live within the City, they are governed by the oldest wolves in the country known simply as THE COUNCIL, they have groups and department under them much like the typical government system.

No packs are allowed to live on its own anymore, everyone needs to live in the City, the tradition of their forefathers are long forgotten. Needless to say the council controlled every aspect of the wolves lives within the City. 

"Malek, why are we summoned again? This matter should be high priority." One of the elders said as the man nods his head.

"Yes, a late presenter has been located and has been mated without our consent."

The elder gasp in surprise.

"A late presenter..."

The elder man looks ahead in silent, a wolf who presented extremely late in his life is an extreme one, meaning if he presented as an alpha then he/she will be gifted by the moon by immense strength and virility. If the wolf presented as a beta then he/she will be gifted by immense knowledge and if the wolf is an omega he/she will be gifted by a rare ability to create multiple lives like their forefathers...that wolf will be able to carry litters. A trait that most wolves from these present time lacks.

"Do you know who is that wolf? What are the other elder's opinion of this matter."

"They wanted to acquire that wolf, and use him or her for experiment. They want to know the secret for their gift." Malek silently said as the car slow down.

"It seems like a battle will begin again." Elder Lee of the said clan takes a deep breath. Being sane in the midst of craziness is a tiring job indeed.

He walks in the councils meeting room and waited for the others to arrive. As soon as the meeting starts he listens carefully towards the leader before picking his words to better explain his opinion.

"Kang Daesung has been late in presenting, we have been informed that the Pack Alpha named Choi Seunghyun has been the one to forced the omega out of him." 

Dead silence reign until all we're talking, asking and simply looked dumbfounded.

"An omega! He's an extreme one then! He will be able to carry litters of pups!"

"Thanks the moon for this gift to our race."

"But why is he forced?"

"It is a serious offense, ignoring the council rules!"

"Silence! I have a mixed thoughts on this one. I am mad that Choi and his packmates disrespected us by doing this without consulting us but I have to admit that without them forcing Daesung to present then we won't be gifted with an extreme omega in our midst."

"They should be punished for their offense, leader."

"We need to gain that omega to be put into the facility, if we gain knowledge on how his reproductive organs worked then we will be able to create a means of transferring his abilities to other omegas."

Elder Lee stayed silent as the debate goes on.

"We can't do that as he is mated to his packmates."

"This is unacceptable! How come he is mated already!"

"That is the reason why we are here. I need your opinion, shall we take the omega for our own of leave him in the care of his alphas?"

"Take him! We need to g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter