Eight : GD on the loose

Forced Omega
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong walks back and forth, his wolf has been agitated ever since he smelt their omega's intoxicating scent. He has been edgy and grumpy and Seungri can testify to his hyung's bad mood and attitude as he gets the brunt of it.

I can't wait any longer, my wolf needs to be assured that Daesung belongs to us. .

Seunghyun looks shrewdly at his packmate, as the pack alpha he has the privilege to delve into 's mind and emotions, he just doesn't want to do it on the regular as he treats everyone as his own brothers but this time the younger alpha's emotions are all over the place, to the extent that he feels the emotions without prodding in.

"Jiyong, you better sit down and calm yourself. We all know that we are sharing the same omega and you have every right to do what you want to Daesung but I won't let you made a mistake of hurting him in the process." Seunghyun calmy said as Jiyong huffs under his breath and sit down on the sofa with Seungri.

"I can't say be gentle but..once I hear him complain in any way..about a rough treatment that he doesn't appreciate I will have to put my foot down okay? Understand?" Seunghyun looks pointedly at Jiyong and at Seungri who is looking more and more nervous than before.

"I will try to be gentle hyung but my wolf is getting impatient, when will Youngbae get the out of the room anyway?"

Seunghyun stands up, wearing jogger pants and his sweater.

"You need to wait, Youngbae will come out soon and Daesung still needs to eat and drink. I will go out and scent the perimeter area around here, I don't want rude visitors near us when we have an omega in heat."

Seungri sits up straighter.

"Can I come with you hyung..if you leave me here Jiyong will just push me around." the younger wolf complains as Jiyong glares at him.

"You stay here maknae ah and wait for your turn, get to your room if Jiyong is finally getting in your nerves." Seunghyun advises as he starts to walk out.

"Hey!! I'm ing right here..asses.." Jiyong complains as he saw the maknae run away from him while Seunghyun walks out.

He decided to play on his phone as he waits and breath a relieved sigh when he saw Youngbae walks out of Daesung's room.

"ing finally..so is it time for my turn yet?" Jiyong excitedly asked as Youngbae went closer with a satisfied smile on his face.

"Just a few minutes more Jiyong, he still needs to eat. I will take a tray back to his room alright? I will call you when he's finished."

Jiyong growls low on his throat. He knew from the way Youngbae is smiling that making love with Daesung is deeply satisfying. He can't wait any longer. 

But since this is Daesung's first time with him he wanted the omega whining underneath him with want, not with fear.

He settled in the couch and tries to think of something else, counting the minutes until he will be called.

"Jiyong, he's ready." Youngbae motions for him.

Jiyong's senses are on high alert, finally, it's his turn. Youngbae clapped him on the back.

"Treat him well and enjoy, I will follow Seunghyun out and see if everything is fine."

Jiyong nods his head, happy that he's the only one with their omega now, albeit Seungri is with them but the younger man is hiding inside his room.

Jiyong grabs the doorknob when the door opens up, revealing a panting omega with blue eyes,... Daesung's wolf has taken over.

"Alpha...I need you.." Daesung pants as sweat fell down his bare skin.

His heat has intensified, making him feel like scorching hot, mind is hazy with pain and want, he fixes his eyes on Jiyong.

Jiyong immediately walks towards the smaller man and engulfs him in a tight hug.  

"Ssshhhh I'm here..don't be scared baby..I'm here."

"Al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter