Six : Heat

Forced Omega
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Unbearable heat, suffocating him, drowning him with intensity as his mind is going haywire, going into overdrive as he confusedly opens his eyes, chest heaving with unknown emotions. Pupils dilating and slowly turning deep blue.

"Hyung...help." He gasps as he is seized by an intense bout of pain from the waist down. He crunches his body holding onto his cramped stomach.

Youngbae opens the door immediately, inhaling that wonderful smell of omega in heat...his first ever heat. He smirks in satisfaction knowing that their plan worked out and the four alphas finally have what they want, an omega to call their own.

Daesung's head turns towards where the alpha is standing, his whole being is aware that a strong and virile alpha is near. His instinct is telling him to bare his neck in submission and present himself, all for that strong alpha within his grasp.

"Youngbae hyung..." Daesung whispers, reaching out a hand towards his bandmate.

"You smell so good Daesungie..finally your wolf fixes itself. Now you wait here while I call for the others okay. You won't wait that long love..I'll get everything we need in a minute. Wait for the others here.." Youngbae turns around and walks out of the room fast, seeing Seunghyun who looks alert and happy.

"I can smell him..it is done," Seunghyun said as Youngbae nods his head.

"Yes, I will prepare the food now, it's best that you have him first before Jiyong's wolf took over. You do know how intense he is." Youngbae mutters.

"You don't have to worry about him he is currently busy with Seungri..." Seunghyun chuckles as Youngbae shakes his head.

"Ahh, so the maknae's wolf is the first one to be out of control.."

"Quite understandable since he is a newly presented alpha and Daesung's scent is intense." Seunghyun frowns at the thought.

"Yes it is, are you worried?"

"Our scent will protect him plus he has our marks, no one can take him from us."

"After this, I will run the perimeter to check, just in case."

Seunghyun clapped a hand on Youngbae's shoulder and proceeds to enter their omega's room.

Daesung whimpers loudly as he felt another aura, smell another scent, one more potent and more sinfully addicting.

"Here here my dear omega..don't whine now. Your alpha is here.." Seunghyun huskily said as he grabs Daesung by the neck, the smaller man going pliant, baring his neck in submission as the alpha noses down his throat. 

"What a lovely smell from a lovely wolf, what do you want Omega?" Seunghyun huskily said as he nuzzled on Daesung's neck, not quite kissing the skin which makes the smaller man groan, frustrated and almost at the edge.

"Hyung, please..." Daesung mumbles weakly as he wants something but not knowing what is it. He just knows that the alpha in front of him is the one who could give it to him..give him pleasure and relief.

Seunghyun lifted Daesung's hand and his mark, right on the smaller man's wrist. Making the omega whimpers and purrs, recognizing his mate.

"I will baby..I'll makes the pain stop..give me a kiss." Seunghyun lifted his chin up and went down for a kiss, tracing his tongue on those pouty lips, the alpha bites on it gently, tugging on it and it, when Daesung gasp at the onslaught of senses he pushes his tongue inside. Enjoying the younger man's clean taste, mapping the inside of his mouth, urging the smaller man's tongue for a battle.

'Hyung..." Daesung pulls away, suddenly afraid.

"I will take care of you, don't be afraid." 

Daesung's eyes turn from brown to gold, his wolf fighting to get out and take charge.

"Hyung. I can't hold it anymore. I have to ask you something. Do you want me as me..or you just need me because we lack an omega packmate.." 

"I want you, whatever gender you might have acquired I will still go for you. I will still choose you and I will still claim you as my mate. Remember that omega.." Seunghyun fiercely said.

Eyes turning blue, Daesung's wolf finally takes over. The smaller man flipped himself off, up as he looks behind him, properly presenting himself for his alpha, a perfect position for breeding.

Seunghyun growls, satisfied with the wolf's act and he went closer, taking his clothes off, wanting to just tear off his clothes and buries his inside that plump .

He grabs the smaller man by the hips and drags him backward towards him, sniffing at that sweet scent of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter