Five : Bite Me Seungri

Forced Omega
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daesung coughs awkwardly as he and Seungri sit on the maknae's bed facing each other. He got confused when Seungri just sits there and stares at him.

"Maknae ah..aren't you going to do something?" Daesung embarrassingly asked as Seungri looks at him and bows his head.

"Ughh.I just wanna sit here and stare at you." Seungri sheepishly said as he smiled brightly towards the smaller man who lifted an eyebrow at him.

"But aren't you going to bite me or something?"

"Why would I bite you. I like you so I don't wanna hurt you." Seungri said with an embarrassed blush as Daesung smiled warmly at him.

"Awwww how cute. But I really want to get this over with Seungri ah so please just bite me." Daesung encourages the maknae who shakes his head.

"No..my wolf says protect so I won't..."

"Seungri ah..."

"I won't hyung you can't make me do what I don't want to.."

"Yeah, and why is that.."

"Because I'm an alpha and I said so."

"Gosh, Seungri...you're making my head hurts. Just come here and bite me please."

Seungri looks him over and coughs as he looks elsewhere, eyes darting for an exit sign but Daesung saw him at that and stood up to push the alpha on the bed and straddle him.

"You can't go anywhere until you bite me!" Daesung shouted as Seungri tries to carry him off of his body. He can lift Daesung off easily but as the smaller man's plum is grinding on his his strength has been greatly diminished.

"Oh ..get off of me Omega or else!" Seungri shouted.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Can you hear that?" Jiyong said as the three alphas watches tv.

"Of course" Seunghyun sighed as he thinks of the newly presented alpha in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter