Sixteen : Jealous.y

Forced Omega
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daesung feels like laying on clouds, soft beneath him, gently swaying to keep him asleep. He feels so relaxed that all he wanted to do is sleep.

 

"Wait...where am I?" He silently thought as he opens his eyes and looked at the blurry sight in front of him. He can't see clearly, confused and a little afraid of what is going on the whines low in his throat.

 

Memories of what happened suddenly came into his mind and he sighed in understanding.

 

He dozed off after Seunghyun knotted him and woken up to see his two alpha mates with Bambam on the CCTV screen which was not taken in lightly by his wolf.

 

"What shall I do? I can't stay here and lounge around all day, my mates need me!" 

 

Seunghyun stared at his omega mate with worry, Daesung seems fine and as his mate, he really can't sense any danger even in his state of unconsciousness except for the fact that he doesn't seem to be waking up any time now.

 

"What the is happening?" He mutters as Youngbae walks around the room in an attempt to lessen his frustration.

 

"I don't know, when an omega drops, all he or she needs is his or her alpha within touching distance and he or she will be conscious again." He said, reciting the fact from his memory.

 

Jiyong grabs the smaller man's hands and stares at him as if he can find the answer right there on his mate's face.

 

"We need some help pack alpha," Seungri said with worry as he looked at Seunghyun with pleading eyes.

 

The signal from their security camera went on and the four alphas looked around. Youngbae looked closer and turns his head towards Seunghyun.

 

"A masked wolf left some package on our border." He curtly said as Seunghyun straighten himself out.

 

"You three stay here and guard the house, you know that the GOT7 pack has their hands full right now. Secure the area while I go and get that package." He seriously said as Seungri turns towards him and grab him by the arms.

 

"Hyung, you're the pack alpha, we need you to be safe. Let me be the one to get that package, you stay here with our omega while the other hyungs secure the area." He said with confidence.

 

Seunghyun mess his hair and nods his thanks. Their maknae is growing up right in front of their eyes.

 

"Thank you maknae."

 

The three started to leave the room, Seunghyun grinning like a fool when Jiyong shouted at Seungri before the maknae shifted into his wolf form.

 

"You better get back safe maknae ah, or I will get you back and be the one to injure you for good." He threatens as Seungri attempted an intimidating growl which really didn't work at Jiyong.

 

Seunghyun turns to look at Daesung who is peacefully sleeping.

 

"What is happening love? Care to tell me?"

 

Seungri runs at a fast pace, not minding the obstacles on his way but still keeping his senses on high alert as he dashes on through the forest. He smelled that unusual wolf scent and the black bag that was left behind by the masked wolf.

 

He sniffed on it and deemed it safe before grabbing it by his mouth, bitting on it to keep it secured. He runs around the border to check for anything unusual, a few moments later he runs back to their pack house.

 

He went straight to Seunghyun who inspected the bag with curiosity.

 

"It doesn't smell anything suspicious hyung, but it would be better to open it far from our omega. Just in case there's some surprise inside it." Seungri cautiously said as Seunghyun agreed and the two walked towards the next room and opens the bag, just to see a thick book, its cover is black with gold, it's too old and the cover is peeling.

 

"It's an old book, what shall we do with a book?" 

 

Seunghyun look around the room, he knows that whoever helps them in escaping the city is the one who is lending them this old book.

 

"This may be related to our forefathers, the hidden history of our ancestors when they are still free from the prison called THE CITY."

 

Seungri looked at the book. Holding it in his hands, silently inspecting every detail.

 

"If it's about our ancestors then this is a really really old book, look inside it, maybe there is something about waking our mate up."  The younger wolf excitedly said as Seunghyun nods his head.

 

He carefully opens it up and reads every topic before stopping towards the chapter about omegas. He sees the words extreme omegas and zeroed in immediately.

 

"Dropping is the process of omegas feeling extreme remorse, pain, suffering, and sadness. An omega is typecasted as the person who takes care of everyone, including his or her mates and pups, and his or her pack

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter