Fourteen : Home

Forced Omega
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They proceeded to walk for hours before they finally got to the place. Seunghyun smiled in relief when he saw the huge house hidden from view and is barricaded by huge trees.

"This is it guys, this is the house." Seunghyun moves forward and into the empty entrance.

"It's more modern built than I am expecting.." Daesung mutters as they stared at the huge house.

"Yeah.. that's kinda surprising, I am actually expecting us to sleep in tents out here in the wilds." Youngbae said as Seunghyun walks towards the door to open it.

"Our informant, the one who helped us escape already did some renovations around here even before we planned to escape. Somehow he is expecting that one of the Citizens will escape the government."

Jiyong stared at the pack alpha.

"I don't know who that man is but are we sure to trust him?" 

"He got us to safety so I assume we can trust him. In a way."

"Seunghyun, let's help Jaebum and Jinyoung get settled before the smell get to us all." Daesung quietly said knowing that Jinyoung, the other extreme Omega is close to finally waking up.

"Yeah..his body has been constantly heating up." Jaebum said as Daesung bites his lips.

"He needs water and food before going into heat. And I mean lots of food." Daesung look around.

Youngjae walks towards the kitchen and saw that it is completely equipped. 

"The refrigerator is stocked up. Thank God, but I think Jinyoungie will need some meat on him and his heat will last for days." The beta announced.

Mark look at Jackson with a grin.

"Well, let's go out and hunt then.." Mark excitedly said while Jackson's mouth waters at the thought of fresh meat.

"Yeah. Let's hunt like our ancestors used to. My wolf like it." 

"I wanna go too!! Hyung make them take me!" Yugyeom whines towards Jaebum who rolled his eyes at him. He will never let Yugyeom out of Jinyoung's sight, no... he'd rather have the younger's annoying company than feel Jinyoung's wrath.

"You'll stay here." Jaebum curtly said.

"I want to stay with Jinyoungie and help out in the kitchen." Bambam cheerfully announced.

"You're just lazy that's why you don't want to go." Yugyeom complained as Jaebum closes his eyes, praying for patience.

"I wanna go hunt too." Jiyong said which makes Daesung frown.

"No Jiyong, you just got here." Daesung complains as Youngbae walks towards him and put his arms around his shoulder.

"Let him go babe, his wolf is still restless from the previous fight."

Jiyong smirked and lean closer for a kiss.

"You worry too much, perfect to be a pack mom huh?" He teases the omega.

Daesung blushes at the thought of him having pups with his mates but as his heat nears he is surely getting pregnant as soon as they can breed him.

"I mean, I don't know. My heat is coming up and if you're not here you're not gonna be able to put your pups in me." Daesung mutters before walking out of the scene, swaying his hips and then running away as soon as he knew he got his alphas attention.

Jiyong laugh at his mate.

"That little minx.."

"He will kill us when he's in heat.."

"Yeah..by taking all the out of our balls." Jiyong mutters as he head outside to look at the backyard.

Meanwhile Jaebum sat patiently on the bed when Jiyong stirred up from his long sleep. Eyes opening and closing as he look at the unfamiliar room. 

"Hey.. you're finally awake." Jaebum greets him gently assisting the smaller man as he slowly sit up.

"Hyung...what happened. Where are we?" Jinyoung look around the unfamiliar room then back to Jaebum.

"You fainted as soon as they get to us, you only woke up now. I was so worried, w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter