Twelve : Calm before the storm

Forced Omega
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seunghyun growls low on his throat as he looks at the other wolf who has dared cross his territory. But the beta bares his throat that's why he hesitates to rip his throat.

"I come with peace. My master just wants me to pass a message Pack Alpha Choi, the elders have decided on what to do with the omega." Malik quickly said looking at the suddenly alert Seunghyun.

"Why should I trust you when I don't even know you."

"It's not my job to make you trust me, I'm only here to pass a warning, the elders will take the omega and imprison him in one of the government facility. They will do all the experiment that they need in order to know the secret in having the olden skill of carrying litters of pups."

Seunghyun stay silent as he process the information, if what this beta wolf says is true then they need to move now.

"Why are you warning me?"

"This is my Master's repayment for the wrong done by his ancestors to yours. Please make haste and leave this place towards your mates' safety. I will take my leave now." The beta bow low and shifted, running as fast as he can into the night.

Seunghyun growls low, angry at the elder for interfering in their lives, thankful for this early warning from someone who wants to help. 

"I need to take my pack to safety."

The alpha quickly returns towards their dorm. He searches for Jiyong first.

"It's time."

"It's too early, I haven't got any reply from them yet." Jiyong mutters in surprise.

"I just got a head up. The council will take Daesung away from us."

"I will call Jaebum now."

"Tell Youngbae to prepare everything."

Seunghyun walks briskly towards Daesung's room and knock on the door, the omega opens it and smile at the alpha.

"Hey..."

"I know you need an explanation but we need to get out of here."

Daesung looks into his troubled eyes and nods his head.

"I will prepare my bag, alpha."

Seunghyun shifted as he looks at the omega with gratefulness. Pleased that Daesung will follow him, his orders without any explanation because he trust his alpha.

Once the omega went out of his room he look around and saw his mates with their own backpacks all ready to go.

"We will shift once we're near the border, sorry if we can't take your baggage for now Dae..we need a heads up and then we will let you rest." Youngbae said as they fixed everything before going out of the room.

"It's okay, I rather not rest until we get to where we are going Alphas." 

"We're meeting the GOT7 pack there, they are leaving as we are too." Jiyong said as he walks out of the door.

"Good thing that we have someone with us in this crazy ride." Seungri mutters as they walk towards their car.

"What about the CCTV cameras?" Seunghyun asked briskly while Seungri snorted.

"I already hacked their system, they won't be able to trace us if we follow the route that Jiyong has planned."

Youngbae grabs the Maknae on the shoulders.

"Good job Riri."

Seunghyun started the car and drives fast towards the border. The faster they get the away from that place the better. The ride was taken in silence. 

Daesung has been biting his lips with worry and guilt, he can't help it if he feels that way, as if it's his fault if the council is after their asses now. It's his fault for being an extreme omega.

Youngbae grabs his mates' hands in comfort, feeling the tension from him through their bond.

"It's okay babe... Don't stress yourself, we're going to be alright."

"I'm sorry,.." Daesu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter