Ten : Omega

Forced Omega
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daesung scrunch up his brows as he slowly wake up from his sleep. Mumbling a few words here and there, he turns his body around only to get a shock with the sudden discomfort that he felt.

Blinking the sleepiness away from his eyes he opens it slowly, taking used to the lights coming in from the window. 

"Hmm..why does no one wake me up? What time is it.." he groggily said as he sat up and look at the alarm clock besides his bed.

He scratches his head when he found none, until the smell gets to him.

He's not in his room, this room smells like Seungri.

That thought wake him up much better than his alarm clock. Face slowly reddens as the image of his escapades last night play inside his mind.

"Oh my gosh...I did it with them. All of them in one night." Daesung cringes at the thought and berates himself for being such a hoe when his wolf speaks out. Scaring the out of him.

"You're awake finally.."

"Aahhhhhhh!!!"

"Shut up Dae.."

"Who...where are you?! Who are you?!" Daesung shouts as he looks frantically around the room, eyes scanning every nook and cranny, getting nervous by the second as he found no one.

" Show yourself!!" Daesung shouts when he heard a chuckle.

"I am you. I am inside of you."

"Oh .. I'm hearing things inside my head.." Daesung wails.

"Will you listen to me?! I am you. You are me. We are one, now if you listen to your lessons when you're young you will know that I am your sub gender, I am your wolf."

Daesung gasp and stayed silent, wondering how he didn't thought of that. His bandmates forces him to present, and now here he is. A newly presented omega.

"You... you're my wolf. You're inside me?"

"Yes..we are one. I am sorry you only know me now, but something has been hindering me from coming out. That is the reason why you suffered for all these years. Daesung, I am sorry." the wolf quietly said as Daesung tearfully nods his head.

"It's okay. I am happy I have you now. What's your name?"

"My name is Dei..but as I said. We are one. I am Daesung too..and you, you are Dei too."

"I'm happy. My wolf."

"Hmmm..time to get up and prepare now."

"For what?" Daesung asked.

"As the pack omega it is our duty to care for our alphas. We need to take care of them, we need to cook now and prepare our food."

Daesung scratches his head.

"Why would I prepare it? Youngbae is the one who always prepares our food."

"No..as the Pack Omega it is now your duty to cater to your mates' needs. We need to show them our caring side. For them to know that we can be a great mother to our future pups."

FUTURE. PUPS. PREGNANCY.

"No..I mean. I'm not yet ready for that."

The wolf stays silent until it utters the words which Daesung already knows.

"You do know that we'll eventually raised pups, maybe we can talk to our alphas to spare you some time but I advise you to prepare yourself."

"I..yes. I will."

Daesung gets up with a wince as he felt that sting in his , remembering how Jiyong slaps his cheecks while ramming into his hole and the omega curses under his breath.

"Why do I have alphas as mates." He muttered to himself.

Daesung freshens up and went straight to the kitchen. He looks around and sigh.

"Alright, what the heck shall I cook?" He mutters to himself.

"Hmmm. Seunhyun likes Chinese food...but will they eat rice so early in the morning?"

"They will eat whatever you will give them, if it's any help. I think they're sleep exhausted last night, they need to regain their strength so a heavy meal will be appreciated."

"Really? Okay I'll start now."

Daesung cooks some rice as he prepares the ingredients, he will cook a simple rice with meat and vegetables. Grinding some pork to prepare his Chinese dumplings.

As the omega busied himself in the kitchen Seunghyun stayed awake on his bed. Thinking of the repercussions of his decisions. He knows that what he did will be used against them and now those ers has a chance to take their omega.

He slowly get up, run a hand through his hair and stands up to get some coffee to clear his head. Walking towards the kitchen, he became aware of Daesung's sweet scent even before he enters the room.

"Alpha.."

"Hey...you get up early." Seunhyun said with a welcoming smile which the smaller man returns.

"Yeah..my wolf keeps on nagging me and I decided to do what he wants to do." Daesung answers back.

Seunhyun sits down on the chair as Daesung walks over to their coffee maker and easily prepares the man's drink.

He walks towards Seunghyun and pat the man on the shoulder.

"You seem preoccupied hyung. Here, have some coffee, you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter