1 Daughter Down, 2 To Go

Can't Even Deny

*Monica's POV*

I can't believe this is happening!!!! South Korea?!?! Wow!!!! I know D'Essence is going to be happy...

 

That was just such an offer...very hard to pass down. And he even said he'll pay for everything!!! I know I can count on Goonie. Oh my...

 

I can quit all of my jobs!!!!! And Diana can quit hers, too!!!

I was a little behind rent anyways... These low paying jobs aren't doing me that good. Shayla needs more school shoes, D'Essence wants to buy more books. I can't even buy my baby Diana a car! She's 20...She's such a great kid. All of them are. They deserve better than how they're living. I'm trying so hard...

But............

 

 

How am I going to tell my girls???

 

We're moving to South Korea!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(No one's POV)

So...Seoul, South Korea.

Monica Carter walked in Diana's room. She was laying down and reading a book. "Sweetie...."

Diana looked up from the book she was reading, "Oh hey Mama, you need help with dinner? This lady at work had gave me this new recipe I really wanted to try...."

If only she knew she could quit her job right now!  Okay. I'll tell her right now...her mother thought.

"Baby, I have to tell you something, okay??"

Diana eyed her mother carefully, "Uh oh...is it bad?"

"It's good news!!"

"What is it, mommy?"

"Sweetie, you can quit your job, and I'll quit mine.....want to know why?", her mom got excited again, "Because we're moving to South Korea!"

Diana dropped her book, "Mama!! What? South Korea? What? What's going on, ma? Tell me everything!!!"

And so Monica happily told Diana everything that her and Yang Hyun Suk had just talked about. Diana was deeply interested in what her mother was saying.

"Ohhhh Ma! That's GREAT!!! How come I never knew about your old best friend?? He seems so nice!"

I'm glad she's happy about moving...1 daughter down, 2 more to go! Monica thought.

 

"I'm glad you're happy, dear. But don't tell your sisters yet, I want to be the one to tell them." their mom replied.

 

Diana nodded, "When are we moving?"

"Well he said as soon as possible, but I'll make sure to call him and check for the actual date."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Annyeong!! Sorry it was so short, I'm going to try an upload another one either today or tomorrow....Keep subscribing and telling me what you guys think!!! ^^

 

<3333333

                                                                                          -Taylor Little laugh