A Job? Why?

Can't Even Deny

-After 2 weeks of settling in, calling Asha and Devin, hanging out with Big Bang, 2NE1, 1TYM, Kush and everyone else-

 

*D'Esence's POV*

There were no problems over the 2 weeks that had passed unless you counted Kenji's loudness. He still hasn't seen Melanie yet. He was going tomorrow. I couldn't wait honestly, just so he could shut up and stop whining about it. Geez.

And over the 2 weeks, I'd finally thrown away the bracelet that Andre gave me. And you know what? I felt much better. Like I was 100% free from him.

 

Currently, Shayla and Diana were with Teddy, Taebin Oppa(Yes I call him oppa now), Jiyong Oppa, Top Oppa, Youngbae-ah, Seungri-ah, Daesung-ah, and Kush. All of 2NE1 were in Japan right now. And Mama was out with Uncle YG's wife, EunJu at the spa. All was well for now.

Right now I'm heading to Unlce YG's office. I have something to discuss with him.

 

-Knock Knock-

"Come in"

I entered. He looked surprised, "Ah, D'Essence-ah, how are you today? Is there a problem? Do you need something?" "Well, actually, I do. I wanted to know if you could find me work to do." He paused, now he was really surprised, "You mean a job?" I nodded. "But....why?" I sighed, "It's just that...you are so nice to use and you invited us to LIVE with you, Uncle YG. I would like a job so that I can repay you. Oh, and Kenji needs one, too. That fool promised he'd get one. Don't worry, we are not going to let that fool live off of you." He chuckled, "My, my. You mother has raised you so well. But sweetie, you, your mother, sisters, and even Kenji, you guys are family to us now. You shouldn't have to repay me. Your mother is my best friend."

I was not giving up, "B-But Uncle...I also promised my best friends that I'd get a job so that I can help pay for plane tickets for them to come to Seoul when the school year ends over there."

"No problem, I'll pay for them."

My eyes widened immediately, "What?? N-no you're already doing so much for us. We-"

"D'Essence. Okay. I will find you and Kenji both jobs. ONLY if you let me pay for the plane tickets. I insist. Please don't hesitate to ask for anything else."

Okay...now I gave up...At least I can tell Asha and Devin not to worry about it.

"Kamsahamnida." I bowed, "For everything." He smiled politely, "Very welcome. I'll let you know when I find jobs for you both. Now, go and have fun D'Essence. Go hang out or something." I smiled, bowed once more and then started towards the recording studio where my siblings and everyone else were.