On the plane to Seoul...

Can't Even Deny

*Dee's POV*

My last day....was so sad after school. Saying goodbye to my best friends for a while.....I guess one of the only benefits of moving to a different country is that my father won't be able to find us.

 

 

But I'm not going to talk about that right now.

Anyways, currently we're on an airplane to Seoul, I sat in the middle between Kenji and Diana, Shayla and our motherwere behind us. I WAS asleep until I heard Kenji's loud behind snoring. I turned to Diana, she'd just woken up. "You can't sleep either, huh?" She shook her head, "That fool is a trip. He sleeps like an animal." All of a sudden we heard the loudest fart ever....

 

 

From Kenji's direction!

"Oh my GOD!" Diana yelled/trembled, "KENJI! UGH..so embarassing.." I, on the other hand, took a sniff, and passed out from the stench. This was going to be a long night.....

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Sorry for it being so short! The Carters will meet the YG Family next chapter! I'll update as soon as possible, but it will be longer.

                                                                          Keep commenting and subscribing,

                                                                                                                                       Taylor