Dealing with Kenji and then drama at school, Part 2

Can't Even Deny

"I got to tell ya'll something..." D'Essence said nervously.

The teen couple looked at their friend curiously. How was she going to tell them??

"I'm um.......um.........uhh........well you see-"

"Spit it out girl!" Asha chuckled. "I'm..moving....."

 

 

 

 

"WHAT?!"

 

Asha and Devin yelled in sync. People walking by were starting to stare. Asha teared up immediately, "W-w-what do you mean you're moving? Why? When? Where? How could you leeaavvveeeee?" Her boyfriend put his arm around her and looked at Dee curiously waiting for answers. He was so sweet to Asha. They were a funny and cute couple and they're known to have the longest relationship since the past 5 years. Dee and Andre and everyone else were always so supportive of their relationship. And Devin treated Asha like he was her queen, they protected each other like siblings, laughed with each other like siblings, and loved each other like a married couple. D'Essence had always wanted someone like that but she always thought to herself

'It's okay....I know I'll never have someone like that completely...'    (A/N: Little did she know....heheheh)

 

"Awwww girl...." Dee looked at the ground, "We're um..moving to South Korea....." Both of her friends eyes got so big, they almost popped out of their sockets!

 

"What?!" Asha exclaimed again.  Before she yelled anything else, Dee told them about YG, and how her mom and him were the best of friends when they were still in touch, and how her mom told YG everything that had happened since her first marraige and how angry YG was.

 

Asha then looked down and sighed,"So...you mean she told him about...my dad, too....?" Dee nodded slowly.

She continued, "Oh...no wonder he was that mad..." *sniffle sniffle*

Devin stepped in, "Babe, you know it's not your fault.." "My best friend of so many years is moving to another COUNTRY because of some dude named YG who probably hates my family right now because of my father! How am I supposed to feel?!" she yelled.

Dee shot up emotionally, "Asha!!!! You think he hates you because of what your FATHER did?! He doesn't even know and even if that was the case, do you think he would hate me, too, because of my father? It's not your fault, Asha!! Or mine! You know how long it took for me to finally realize that?! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I WENT THROUGH?!"

 

"I'm sorry, Dee....l just don't want you to go..." she admitted sadly. Dee softened up and sighed, "I know..."

Asha looked up, "Oh my gosh. Does Andre know yet??"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

*Dee's POV*

*During study hall*

I spotted Andre talking to some of his friends. I took a deep breath and walked up to him. "Hey, Dre."

 

"Hey."

"Can I talk to you for a minute?"

He made his friends leave. Why  does he look like he has an attitude or something? Anyways, man I am sooo freaking nervous..

I was looking down trying to figure out how to tell him what I had say. He broke the short awkward silence, "Sooo....what did you have to talk to me about?" I finally looked up into his eyes. I didn't say anything, so he sighed and then smiled, and then tried to kiss me.

"Dre."

No answer. He moved down to my neck.

"Dre." I said again more sternly. And then....

I realized something. He smelled like weed.

"What the....DRE! Are you high?" I pushed him off of me, "ARE YOU?"

He put his hand behind his neck and rubbed it, "Dang, why did you push me off of you? You didn't seem to mind so much when that ugly sophmore Amari was all up on you earlier. What you think I ain't see you, D'Essence?" What the mess?

 

What did he just say?

Hold up hold up.....

 

REPLAYYYYYY.....

 

He put his hand behind his neck and rubbed it, "Dang, why did you push me off of you? You didn't seem to mind so much when that ugly sophmore Amari was all up on you earlier. What you think I ain't see you, D'Essence?"  

 

 

Oh my Jesus, he did not just say that.

"WHAT!! You weren't even there to see the whole thing you big old dummy!! And you didn't even answer my freakin' question!" I yelled mad as my little sister use to get when she first started PMS.

Andre stepped up, "Dee. Shut up. Even if you are telling the truth, you didn't get him off of you quick enough."

Oh this dude trippin.

 

"DRE! Shut up!! I was trying to tell you something important but you're like a fool! And you're high! You know how I-" I was just about to say that he knew how I felt about drugs. But he didn't know, Asha and Devin knew so much about me that Andre didn't know. It was kind of sad...

But still! Drugs? Really?

Now it was his turn to get in my face. "What? What do I know? You're always hiding something from me, Dee! Why? You're always not telling me stuff! This is bullsh*t." I was blowing up on the inside. I slapped his face.

"D-did you just in' hit me?"

I've never seen my boyfriend act anything like this. I bet it's all because of those new friends of his, too. He took a step towards me, but befoe he could anything, I spoke first. "Andre, I'm moving."

He paused. "What?"

"I'm moving." So many expressions came across his face. He sat down slowly on a bench nearby. "You don't ever tell me anything...until it's too late." "What are you talking about?" I took a seat, too. "Why are you moving, Dee? Don't you care about me?" What is this boy talking about...? Psh..yeah I care.

 

I mean sure I have a lot of secrets but...oh..my secrets...

The reason I don't really tell him any of my big secrets is because.... something inside me just told me:

He wouldn't understand. I'm sure of it.

"Dre," I took a deep breath and changed the subject. I ended up telling him where and when we were moving. But not exactly why...(I didn't tell him what my mother told YG about the past years).

"What the heck? You're moving to another country?! To Asia?! WHHHHYYYY?" he started laughing, "HAAHAHAAHA what are you going to do over there besides eat rice?" "Shut the hell up, Dre!! You know I hate racist jokes! Don't be a bastard!...you bastard!"

He continued laughing.

"You're being unsupportive....."             

Dre:  :/

Dee: >:/

 

Dre: "Whatever..." Whatever?? He's not going to be all sad? Or tell me he's not going to miss me? What!!

He continued, "Look, Dee. Call me when you get serious about our relationship and decide to stay okay? And don't get concerned about me and this weed. This weed is what paid for that bracelet I bought you last week. All jokes aside. I'm out."

 

He through up a peace sign and walked away.

I.
 

Am.

 

Furious.

What the heck just happened?

 

A/N: So it turns out I did get to update this week! What do you guys think of this chapter? Thanks for subscribing, too! Really means a lot!

                                                                               -Taylor