Where? Who? You Been Where? With Who?

Can't Even Deny

*Teddy's POV*

 

Me and JangMi were at a diner. It's our 4 month anniversary. I glanced at the menu and then back at my girlfriend. "Did you figure out what you want to order yet?" She looked up from her phone, grinning. She'd been on her phone so much lately. Texting. "Huh?" she said, temporarily clueless, "Oh..not yet."

"Who were you texting?" I eyed her.

"Oh you know...my mom..."

"You guys sure do have some long conversations."

"We're just close" She quickly changed the subject, "Hey Teddy"

"Hmm?" "You should....try smoking more than just cigerettes. Heh. I know you need to relieve some of your stress, Oppa. I could help you out with that. I have connections."

 

Dang, I didn't know JangMi could look so....devilish. But anyways.....

 

 

Yup. That's right. You heard right. Teddy Park smokes cigerettes. But I'm not interested in smoking anymore than that though. Before I could tell her that, this short guy with really shaggy brown hair stopped at our table.

"JANGMI! Is that you?!?! Who is that guy next to you?? I know you're not seeing other people behind my back, are you?!" I raised my eyebrows at my girlfriend questioningly, waiting for a reply. Her face got extremely pale really fast. "Oh....D-Daemin, how have you been?" He laughed, "Now you wanna act nice, huh? Who is this guy? And I thought you were going to call me when you got back to your mom's place yesterday? What happened to that?"

"I-I don't know what you're talking about"

"Oh now you don't know. You knew what I was talking about last night in my bed! And now you don't know??" What the mess!! She said she went to the store!!! (Oh my God. No wonder she came home all musty and stuff, I thought she just sweats really hard and fast...)

 

And THEN a man in a booth a couple of yards away saw us. "JangMi? Is that really you? Yeah! It is!! Why didn't you call me back? What are you doing back in Seoul? I thought you were a Japanese celebrity, shouldn't you be in Japan or some other country?"

 

JAPANESE WHAT?

ME AND SHAGGY HAIRED DUDE: "WHAT?" Shaggy chuckled, "Unbelievable."

 

WHERE?

WHO?

YOU BEEN WHERE?

WITH WHO?

MMM....

FO REAL......

OH REALLY....?

THAT'S HOW YOU FEEL??

I thought in my best Emmanuel Hudson voice.

Okay Teddy. This is not the time for that right now.

 

Oh...right.

JangMi turned her head slightly toward my direction, "Uhm.....T-T-Teddy Oppa, it's not what you think!!!"

"You got 5 minutes to explain. Or I'm going home to throw out all of your stuff. You know I hate unfaithful and unloyal people."

BUT, before she could say something, two twins walked in, and as soon as they did, They spotted JangMi. "JangMi? Is that you?"

 

I sighed. That seemed to be every man's favorite line today. The other twin spoke up, "Wow!! You look so much different without all that make-up on your face. And you look different without that short booty dress on like at the club last month. Hehhh...We sure did have a good time."

Us 3 guys minus the twins:

 

"Oh....my....God. Did she sleep with the whole restaurant?"

"I dated a hoe?"

"JangMi? You...you don't have HIV or anything, do you? Is she on birth control?"

And then the girl  started to panic so she started fake crying. I stood up furious. "That's it. You're sh*t's being thrown out of the ing window."

 

She stopped, "N-No Oppa!!!"

I started towards the door. One of the waiters who witnessed the whole thing walked up to me, "H-Hey, um... I slept with her, too....she's not..infected with anything is she? I'm still in high school and...."

I walked out past him silently. I can't believe this. I dated an undercover hoe. SeungRi's gonna be mad that I'm not dating one of his favorite Noonas anymore. Whatever, he'll get over it. I pulled out a cigerette out of my front pocket, and quickly glanced through the window just in time to see an ugly old man slip JangMi his card with a phone number on it. He grinned at her and she winked and then quickly went back to fake-crying.

 

Ew.

 

I started towards my car. I'm going to enjoy throwing out all of her stuff.