Tour Pt. 1

Can't Even Deny

@BriaNoelle Lol glad you like him ~ And Dee ran away because she was just like 'oh my God, they know this strange dude?!?!' sooo.....yeahhh...lol...

@sTeLLarxFRESH Her feelings will fade!!!! u can be sure of that !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

*Dee's POV*

Okay. Now I feel stupid for running away like that. They're probably all like 'what's wrong with her?' Why did I have to overreact over the damn bracelet!!?! I searched for the nearest trashcan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Teddy and Jiyong's Conversation outside:

"So....she is one of the Carter sisters??" Teddy asked with a quirked eyebrow. Well I sure did leave a weird first impression, had I'd known she was one of the new YG family members...Too bad I upset her by breaking the bracelet. It seemed important.

He chuckled to himself, Oops...She didn't look that bad either....

"Neh, by the way Hyung, Hyunsuk Hyung is looking for you. He's gathering up some people or something for tours." Jiyong replied.

Teddy started up the stairs, "Alright. Thanks, Ji." They entered the building and Teddy spotted D'Essence by the trashcan, just standing there...looking at it. "Uh...what are you doing?" He snuck up on her. She jumped, "Dang! You scared me!!" "Sorry." he glanced at her balled up hand, "What's in your hand?" She sighed, "The bracelet that you broke. I....I, um, I'm sorry about overreacting about it, though. Especially since it was an accident." He shook his head, "No, don't be sorry. It was a pretty bracelet. I bet it was important." he covered the bracelet and her hand and looked down at Dee with a serious expression,

"Rest in peace, bracelet."  She raised a brow and tried to hide his smile. He usually wasn't like this with people...especially people he barely knew. He went on, "But what are you doing here by the trashcan?" Dee sighed, "Um...freeing myself?"

"Elaborate, please."

"It's personal...."

"Alright...well, continue what you were doing then" Before she continued, YG called them over to a crowd forming, "D'Essence!! Teddy! Quick family meeting!" As they headed over, she stared at the bracelet, sighed, and put it back in her pocket, Later she thought to herself.  YG stood with EunJu and Monica, "I will choose 3 different people to give Diana, D'Essence, and Shayla a tour of the YG Entertainment building and Seoul. Along the tour, make sure to treat them as good as possible, of course. All of you should get along. All of you are like my children." he clapped his hands together, "Now, just who am I going to choose, you ask?" Everyone started talking at once.

YG: "Okay. I will choose Jiyong to tour Shayla. And for Diana....hmm..maybe TOP?" Taebin immediately raised his hand, "I'll do it!!!!" I just have to get to know her...Something about her...Taebin thought.

YG raised an eyebrow, "Um..okay? Well I guess Taebin will tour Diana. And for D'Essence it will be...."

 

Please don't say strange dude named Teddy. she prayed.

 

 

 

"Teddy. Well good luck all! Be back before 7, we still have to give them a tour of their new home and have the YG Family dinner to celebrate the new members. EunJu-yah and I will give Monica and Kenji their tours. Okay, meeting dismissed."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

*Diana's POV*

The others started leaving. I heard D'Essence mumbled a curse word after she found out who was giving her the tour. I chuckled. I was found by the man named Im Taebin. "Annyeong haseyo" I bowed. He smiled. His smile is so cute oh my gosh ! I silently scolded myself. Hey, I just met the guy! Taebin held arm out, "Shall we?" "We shall." I took his arm and we explored the wonders of the building.

-after the building tour-

"So, Diana Carter, tell me about yourself." I giggled, "I feel like I'm on a date or something. He blushed and thought, I wish. Trying not to comment on his cuteness, I carried on, "Anyways, I really like to cook. It's like my passion." I smiled, "I cook everything. Even when I was little, I loved it. Even when we barely had food.  I was always the one who was the most excited when food entered the kitchen. I just couldn't wait to cook something. My younger sisters loved t0 taste everything I created. And my mother. Sometimes she would be too tired to cook." He turned to me when we stopped at the red light, "Wow, what about your father?" A frown appeared on my face, "We don't really talk about him."

*Taebin POV*

Her face went cold. I guess this was a touchy subject for her. I wonder what happened with him. "Is he still alive?" I asked. "I hope not." she mumbled, but I heard exactly what she said. Her eyes watered as she turned to look out of the window. Damn, something must've really went wrong for her to want her father dead. I got the hint that no more questions were to be asked about him. Yet. I put my hand over hers. "Hey, I'm sorry...I didn't mean to roam on a touchy subject." She glanced at our hands and looked me in the eyes, "I'm fine. It's okay. You didn't know." She poked my cheek, "Hey, maybe I'll tell you one day." She smiled again. Oh my God, that smile. It was so beautiful. She was beautiful.

"Can you call me oppa?" I blurted out.

She blinked, "What?"

"Oppa. It means like-"

"Oh yeah yeah!! I remember now! D'Essence was telling me about that on the plane." She grinned, "Neh, Oppa."

 

I almost crashed the car right there.

My heart skipped like 2 beats. I realized that this was one of those moments where you meet someone new and you automatically know that the person is going to mean something to you in the future.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~