Telling the rest...

Can't Even Deny

*Monica's POV*

"Dee Dee and Shayla! Come here!" I called.

They appeared in the doorway 10 seconds later, "You rang?" they said in unison.

"I...um....I got some news for ya'll!"

 

 

And so she told everything that she just told Diana to her other two daughters.

Shayla was the first one to speak, "Omigod Oh my God Oh my God!!!! What am I gonna tell Daysha, Remy, and Franchesca?!?! And what about----"

"D'Essence?" I interrupted her, I really wanted to know what Dee thought about this, too. She looked so fazed. Like she was just in space, oh Man I hope she'll be excited...come on, Dee, say something.......come on.......

 

 

 

 

All of a sudden she smiled. "Wow..."she finally said, "We're moving to South Korea!"

 

I smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

*D'Essence's POV*

Oh my Lord.... we're going to South Korea!!!

 

But...what about my friends?

Oh my God, what about Andre???

 

 

But this is what I wanted, right?

 

I don't know.... How on Earth am I going to tell him, though? And Asha....she is going to FREAK.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By Sunday my mom had quit both of her jobs, an Diana quit hers, too. A couple of Diana's co-workers had threw her a last minute party.

We started packing Saturday morning and then that afternoon YG had called her back, and asked if Friday was okay. He said he could have one of his people in America send us a taxi to the Detroit Metro Airport at 1:30 p.m. By Wednesday, our plane tickets should've arrived.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Sunday:

"Mama...I can't believe we doin' this..." Shayla said. "Well believe it, honey, 'cause it's happening." Mama said, I secretly smiled. 

BOOM BOOM BOOM!! There was a pounding on the front door, "Dang, who is that?" Shayla wondered.

 

*opens the door*

 

 

 

"Kenji??"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Still a short chapter I know I knoq, I meant o update sooner but we had a lot going on at school (unfortunately!! >.<) .....

I'm really going to try harder this week to update again because I have some stuff planned..

Anyways, continue s-u-b-s-c-r-i-b-i-n-g-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

And commenting please. Let me know what you think so far. 

(By the way I'll get you guys a picture of D'Essence soon, too, and her mom. And sorry guys, no Teddy... YET!)                                                                                                             -Taylor  heart