New People Part 1

Can't Even Deny

@sTeLLaRxFRESH I lowered pretty much all of their ages. So 1TYM is like in their early 20s, park bom is younger too, TOP is 20, GD is 19, Daesung, youngbae and seungri are only a couple months younger than Dee. A little better?  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

*D'Essence's POV*

 

"What am I going to wear? What is she doesn't like my outfit? What if she thinks I've changed too much? What if she didn't miss me? What if-"

I stirred in my sleep, What the ....What is that noise? What is all that moving around I hear? I looked at the clock. It read.....

3 AM??!

Then I realized who was talking. KENJI. Oh my gosh, his room his right next to mine. -__- His list of 'what ifs' went on. What is he doing this early in the morning???

"Aw man, what should I wear?? What if-"

"KENJI WILL YOU SHUT UP AND DECIDE ALREADY IT'S 3 IN THE MORNING! I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT I LIKE TO SLEEP" I finally said. The feet shuffling stopped. "MY BAD, DEE YOU CAN GO TO SLEEP NOW!" I chuckled only half awake. Tomorrow—Well, today he's finally going to see Melanie for the first time since she moved. I smiled again thinking of the long day planned ahead of us. Earlier, YG had called Kenji and I down to his office. He had hired Kenji to be one of the choreographers!

 

Oh yeah, I didn't mention that he could dance, did I? Well, he can. That guy may be annoying sometimes but he sure is talented!! Of course Kenji gladly accepted the position and would start the after I start my job. Yeah, that's right! I got one, too! I start mine today! He'd gotten us jobs super fast. Well...He is YG of course...

 

Anyways, now I'll be working at a cafe called 'Dreamspot'. It's in Seoul. YG and I discussed where it is located and everything. I can walk to work from both our house AND the YG Entertainment building!

Oh, and one more thing.......

 

 

Shayla is going to start school next week. I'm excited for her. I, on the other hand will just finish high school online(Yes, I can do that) so that I won't have to exactly start all over. I won't mind. (As long as I get to see my best friends during the Summer, that's all I care about!) Shayla could've finished up online, too, but I think that she just really wanted to hurry up and meet more people her own age.

+++++++++++++++++++++

 

*Kenji's POV*

 

Wooo!!! Finally time to meet my girl! I miss her so much! I looked at the picture of her and then one of us on my phone:

 

I replayed our conversation from yesterday afternoon in my head:

 

I sighed, "I miss you so much, babe."

I heard her giggle, "I missed you, too."

"When are we going to see each other? You know I probably wouldn't be here if it weren't for you."

"Hmmm...Can you meet me tomorrow around 1 p.m. at Bagdad Cafe? They serve both Korean and American cuisine."

"Okay. Cool, wear something pretty!"

Melanie laughed, "Okay, oh, I have another call waiting. So...see you tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow it is."

Haha! I have a date tomorrow! YES!

I looked at my watch:

1:05 She should be here any minute. :)

 

I looked at the roses that I had bought her, she's going to love them!

 

 

 

Soon, 1:15 came, Hmm I'm sure she's just running late...She could've texted me though...

 

-1:30-

 

 

 

"Um.....would you like to order something now?" a waitress appeared, I shook my head no, "You've been here for 30 minutes without ordering anything. We're going to need this table soon, sir."

"Just....Just give me 30 more minutes, please." I looked up at her.

She sighed and left.

30 minutes passed, I was constantly checking my phone every 15 seconds to see if maybe she had texted or called me and that my phone was just acting stupid or on silent. I'd even texted her and left her a voicemail. But nope, nothing.

 

She left me sitting here for an hour. She stood me up.

"Sir....we're going to need this table now." I nodded, and stood up, suddenly depressed. I need a drink. I can't believe she stood me up.

 

-at the bar-

 

I was only on my second shot. Some woman had just came over and sat on a stool next to mine, "One more bottle of soju, please" She looked maybe in her 40s. The bartender sighed, "You sure? This is your 8th bottle today, Elisia. Do you have someone to take you home? Where is Nylah?" She must come here a lot for the bartender to know her name. Or maybe he just knows her.

"Eh," she waved her hand, "Don't worry about me. Where's my soju?" Her words were slurred. The bartender let out another sigh and brought out another bottle of soju, "Neh."

 

"OMMA!!!! YAH!" A furious but really pretty female stomped entered the bar and stomped over to us, "I knew you would be here! OMMA!" she yelled again. Wow...she was really pretty....

She wasn't Korean. She looked Hispanic of some sort.

"Omma, come on, I'm going to take you home..." The woman ignored her and kept drinking, "Mama, vamanos." She said in spanish. The girl's mother had almost fell off of her stool. "Whoa" I said, now on my feet. I caught her before she could fall, "Be careful, Ahjumma." That's when the girl saw me. She carefully put her mama's arm around her neck, "Ma...can you walk okay?" The woman stumbled and nodded. Her grayish black hair fell to the side. Just when she was about to fall again, I spoke up, "Here, I'll carry her, miss." I offered.

She hesistated before nodding, "Okay...thank you." The girl helped her drunk mother on to my back. "Lead the way." I called after her as we started walking out of the bar.

 

-in front of their home-

She fumbled for her keys, "Dang it" she mumbled, "S-sorry I'm taking so long."She

finally found the right key and opened the door, "Here, you can set her down on the couch over there." I did as told. "Can I make you some coffee? Uh..Tea? I owe you one for today. And what is your name? I didn't catch it earlier." "Coffee is fine, thank you. No problem, and my name is Kenji. You?" She smiled, "Kylah, nice to meet you, Kenji" She went into the kitchen and started making the coffee. So that's Nylah, I thought recalling the bartender asking her mother where Nylah was. I looked around the place. It had a very Spanish cultural feeling to it. It was calming. "I like your home"

"Thank you" She poured the coffee into a mug, "My Papí made it, when we first moved here. He died 3 years ago of lung cancer. I always told him to stop smoking." she smiled a brave, tiny smile, "I miss him." She poured milk and sugar into my coffee. "Thank you" I said back to her, "And I'm sorry to hear about your father." Our conversation lasted about 2 more hours. We talked about everything, especially our personal lives. I'd even told her why I went to the bar today. She replied that I didn't deserve to get stood up. I glanced at my phone, dang. It was now 5:30. I frowned. "What's wrong?" she asked. "I think I better be going now. I promised my little cousin Shayla I'd take her shopping today." She chuckled, "Okay...well...we should hang out some time." "I'd like that." I smiled. We exchanged numbers and she walked me out, "Bye Kenji!"

 

I smiled again, she had made my whole day better after me being stood up.