Welcome to the YG Family!!

Can't Even Deny

*Dee's POV*

 

Once we had all woken up, we only had an hour and a half left until we were in Seoul. For the rest of the way there, I taught Kenji, Diana, Mom, and Shayla more and more Korean phrases and words. I had already taught them how to read Hangul(Korean alphabet) ...no matter how reluctant Shayla was. By then my mother had already talked to YG to let him know that we were on our way and that the plane was going to land soon. I guess he and his wife were going to pick us up from the airport. I was really curious to meet this man. He must've been a great best friend of my mother's for her to actually agree to moving to a different country so quickly. And for him to even ask us to come live in Seoul.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

FINALLY!!!!  We had landed! Mama was so excited, well, everyone was actually. We grabbed all of our luggage and stuff and headed into the airport.

 

"Wow~ We actually made it!!" Shayla stated.

 

"I get to see my girlfriend again!!! YES! Here I come, Melanie!!!!" Kenji yelled...I swear, for a 20 year old guy he's crazy sometimes. Like, for real. I smiled to myself, I had a feeling that this was going to be good for all of us. I hope so.

"Monica!!!!!!!! Yah!!!!!! Over-Over here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" We all turned to see a man who looked maybe in his 40s jumping up and down with the hugest grin on his face. Behind him, was a small woman who looked possibly in her early 30s. She was pretty. People around him were staring. At us and at him. At us, probably because we were foreigners. Black foreigners. At them, because he looked like a hyper almost-middle aged man. So, I guess this is YG.

 

A huge grin appeared on my mother's face. "Hyunsuk!!!!!!!!" They ran to each other and bear hugged. I did not know my mama could run that fast!  "You're here!!!!!!!" My mother just kept laughing and smiling excitedly. And then the man saw me, Kenji, and my sisters, "Wow. So these are you daughters? They are so pretty. They look so much like you, Monica." He bowed, we repated his actions, and he continued speaking, "Annyeong haseyo~ My name is Yang Hyunsuk but please call  me YG-ssi Uncle, or even Papa YG. And this is my wife Eun Ju. She bowed and smiled a friendly smile, "Hello~"

"Thank you for helping us out and getting us to come here. I'm Diana, this is D'Essence, Shayla, and our cousin Kenji." He shook hands with all of us, happily.

 

The conversation carried on to the car. I gasped.

 

 YG owned a Mercedes Benz!!! It was so shiny!!!

 

They helped us with our luggage, eager to get us to wherever we were going. "Wow~" I whispered. We were passing the most beautiful streets. So full of people and culture. I tapped YG, who was driving, on his shoulder, "Um..YG? How far are we from where we are going?"

 

"Well before we go to my house, well our house, we are going the YG Entertainment building. I don't know if you know or not, but I own an entertainment business. Do any of you listen to K-Pop?" I looked up, "I just started listening it." "And I've heard of it." He carried on, making a left turn, "Well that is the main genre of their music. In YG Entertainment we all treat each other like real family. Everyone is so excited and they are all waiting for you guys to arrive."

 

Shayla was in awe, "Wow~ Famous people!!!! Dang Ma, your best friend is sweet!!!!" I chuckled, and noticed the bracelet around my wrist. It was the one that Dre got me. I stared out at the window thinking about the past events.

The bracelet ^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

*At YG Entertainment* *No One's POV*

Everyone was standing around, excited and waiting for them to arrive with the Carters. Most people actually cleared their schedules for the day. Dara was hopping up and down, "Ahh~ Time needs to hurry up! I'm going to treat them like they're my sisters" she smiled to hearself drinking a bottle of water. Meanwhile Teddy was playing cards with Taebin. "Man, I wonder what the girls are going to look like. YG told me their ages, too. The oldest one is 20, another one is 18, and the youngest is 15. I wonder what the 20 year old looks like." Taebin said.

"I'm not trying to get another girl right now. Too many unfaithful people out here." Teddy replied.

"Understandable."

Teddy's phone buzzed as he had just pulled another card. He checked it,

ONE NEW TEXT MESSAGE

He clicked it. It was from YG. It read:

 

Almost there! Everybody get in position! ^^

YG.

 

He smirked and stood up, "YAH!" he called. Everybody stopped what they were doing.

"Everybody get into position!!!" People started moving around quickly and running into each other.

 

 

"Yah!!! Alien!! You're supposed to be over there!" Bom yelled at TOP.

"But- ....Noona...."

"Alien!!! On the floor!!!"

"Jiyong Oppa, you're supposed to be over there, too" Chaerin laughed.

"Aww~" Jiyong disappointedly walked over to where he was supposed to be.

 

Taebin: "Ready"

Youngbae: "Ready"

Jinhwan: "Ready"

Daesung: "Me, too"

Gummy: "Me, three"

2NE1: "Ready"

The list went on. Everyone was ready. Soon they heard a car nearing the building.

"They're here!!" Seven yelled.

Teddy: "Everybody be quiet!"

 

They heard car doors opening. And then closing.  And voices, too.

"Shayla if you don't get your dramatic behind over here! Get your purse! I'm not getting your stuff!" Diana said.

"Ouch you stepped on my toe!"

"Oops, sorry Kenji!" Shayla said after getting her purse.

"Ouch you stepped on it again!"

"Sorry again Kenji!"

"Ouch you-"

Shayla smacked her lips and glared at her cousin, "You know what, I didn't even touch you that time." Everyone chuckled. "C'mon you guys. They're waiting." YG said while directing them towards the entrance. "This is a huge building~" Kenji cooed. And as soon as they walked in.......

 

"WELCOME TO YG FAMILY!!!!!!!!!"

The Carters laughed, excited at the warm welcome, "AWWWWWW!!!"

 

Everyone from YG Entertainment got up and all went over to hug them, saying their hellos and welcomes.  Monica started and smiled, "Allow us to introduce ourselves! My name is Monica, this is my eldest daughter Diana, this is D'Essence, this is my youngest Shayla, and this is their cousin Kenji."

They waved and bowed. When they were done, Taebin spotted Diana.

 

His heart skipped a beat.

 

And so did hers.

 

They remained eye contact.

For them is seemed like they were the only ones in the room. They couldn't take their eyes off of each other. She smiled. Just when he took a step towards her.......

 

 

 

 

All of 2NE1 walked over to the daughters. CL spoke up first, "Annyeong haseyo! My name is Chaerin, but my stage name is CL. Nice to meet you!"

Dara: "Hello!!! My name is Ssandara but you can call me Dara, I hope we can be really good friends!"

Bom: "Hi~! We've been so excited about meeting you girls!"

Minzy: "Annyeong haseyo! Nice to have finally met you!" Conversations were going on all over the room. D'Essence asked to be excused so she could get some fresh air outside.

*Dee's POV*

I walked outside and leaned against a wall. I sighed. Wow. We were actually here. This doesn't even seem real. But it was. I glanced at the bracelet again. Why do I still have this on? Besides...now I was nothing to him...Psh...I don't even....like him....or love him...anymore...Psh...I sighed again and looked down at the ground. He put his hands on me. No way am I going to be one of those sappy girls who always go back to the guy because "deep down inside she knows that he loves her" or "He was just drunk that night" or "I did something wrong that upset him" or even "He's had a hard day."

 

Hell. No.

  I saw a bench a went to go sit down.

 

 

 "Yah. Are you going to take up all the space on the bench?"

I looked up questioningly, "Hm?"

There was a tall figure. A man. He had hoodie on with a hat on top of the hood. Did he think he looked cool or something?

"Arrrreee yooouuuu goooiinggg tooo takkeee uppp allllll-"  The man said slowly, like I was disabled and couldn't hear anything.

 

"Okay okay okay. No. My bad." I cut him off and scooted over to make room for the guy. He sighed and looked away.

"I hate when people irritate me sometimes." I said randomly.

He smirked and looked towards me, "Irritate you how?" I was silent. Too deep in my thoughts. I didn't realize he had said something until he started saying stupid mess.

"Leave their turn signal on for fifty miles ?"

 

"Insist that thier drive-through order is 'to go.' ?"

"Sniff incessantly ?"

 

"Holler random numbers while someone is counting ?"

 

"Reply to everything someone says with "that's what YOU think."  ?"

 

"Speak only in a "robot" voice?"

 

"Demand that everyone address you as "Conquistador." ?"

 

"Ask the pizza guy if they can put food coloring on the pizza?"

 

"Phone random numbers and tell them you are holding their daughter hostage ?"

 

 

 

I turned to look at him. "Oh my God, what are you talking about!?!"
 

 He blinked. And then grinned.

"Um...I have to go now.."

Who is this guy? Man he-

 

Oh that's right! I need to call Asha and Devin!!! I promised that I would let them know when I got here. I stood up to leave just as he did, too.

A part of his coat got hooked on to my bracelet without me knowing. Next thing we hear is:

 

Snap!

It....it....broke. It actually broke. I turned to face him, "YOU! WHY DID YOU BREAK MY BRACELET?!" "Damn woman! I didn't mean it! What do you want me to do? D-Do you want me to pay for another one? Because I can."

I started talking really fast, "Why on Earth- wha- AIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!! "

"You talk fast...." He muttered.

 

"And you listen slow!!!" I pushed him aside and started towards the building. "Yah, where you going?"

One of the guys who I saw inside of the building appeared. I think his name was Jiyong...?

 

"Hyung!! Why are you just standing there?"

 

 

H-Hyung? Was he talking to this man beside me? And then he spotted me and smiled, "Oh hi D'Essence, I see you've met Teddy Hyung already!"

 

This man named Teddy spoke up, "You know this girl, Ji?"

All of a sudden I ran into the building, surprising the two guys.

Me:       D:

Gahhh!

Was the chapter nice and long? What do you guys think? Continue subscribing and commenting. Love y'all!

-Taylor