You don't have a cell phone? What!!

Can't Even Deny

*D'Essence's POV*

 

I'd just walked into the recording studio. Immediately, I was pulled into a big bear hug by Seungri and Youngbae, "NOONA!!!! We haven't seen you alllll day!" I chuckled, "Hi to you, too" and smiled. Daesung: "Noona, you're smile is so pretty!!"

Am I hallucinating or did I just see Teddy give Daesung the meanest glare ever? Yeahhh...I'm hallucinating. I smiled again and looked down, "Thank you, Daesung-ah." I sat down next to Shayla and Diana, after saying my hellos to everyone else. Taebin was sitting next to Diana, Oh my gosh, I don't know why they won't just go out already, all they do is flirt and be cute with each other. They would be cute together, actually.

Taebin: "Where are you coming from just now, Dee?"

"YG's office."

Jiyong raised a brow, "Why?"

"To ask for a job."

"WHAT?" Everyone turned to look at me and asked, except for Diana and Shayla. Even not-so-strange-to-me-anymore Teddy turned around looking surprised.

Kush was appalled, "Whyyyy?"

"Personal reasons, I guess."

Seungri: "Like what, Noona?"

Teddy: "She just said personal reasons." Diana changed the subject, "Hey Dee, you talk to Asha today?" "Nope, I wasn't able to use Ma's phone today since she's out with Auntie EunJu."  

"Why couldn't you just use your cell phone?" 

"I don't have one."

Everyone besides me, Shayla and Diana again: "What?! Why not?! You're 18, why don't you have a phone??"

"Never had the money for it." I said simply. Money was only used for necessities. And sometimes we couldn't even afford the necessities. I continued, "None of us have a phone except for our mother...oh and Kenji, I think. "

Teddy sighed and spoke into the microphone, "That's enough for today, TOP. We'll continue tomorrow." He got up and grabbed my hand gently and pulled me towards the door.  His hand was so warm. I turned my head to see all of the guys standing up leading my sisters out the door, too. Right behind us. Teddy and the guys were all leading us out of the YG building. "Where are going?" I asked.

 

Teddy: "To get you a phone."

 

 

-at the phone store-

During the whole ride here(after Teddy forced me into his beautiful truck), I constantly insisted that he didn't have to buy me one. He just said 'I know' and kept driving. Geez, what is up with everyone ignoring my words today? And then I tried to stay outside instead of entering the place but then he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder!!!

I was screaming, "Ahh!! Teddy!!!! Hey!!! P-Put me down!!!" People were staring at us, probably wondering if I was being kidnapped or not. I heard one girl and her friend say, "Ooh he's cute, I'd like him to kidnap me any day" and then she giggled. What!! What kind of world do we live in nowadays? He set me down inside of the store and stood behind me making sure I wasn't going to run away. Dang. He was so close behind me I could smell his cologne as if it was right under my nose. It smelled good! Big Bang, Kush, Taebin, and my sisters walked in. Shayla looked around the sotre, "You brought us....to a phone store? But...I don't have any money..."

Jiyong patted her back and grinned, "That's why I'm buying you a phone. And Taebin's buying Diana's phone. And Teddy is going to buy Dee's." Diana turned to see Taebin, "You are? Guys you don't have to-"

 

"How can I help you kids?" A lady appeared behind the counter.

Teddy: "I'd like to buy her a phone, please."

"Certainly! Here are our options." She pointed to 2 whole walls of phones. Teddy started browsing through them, while the other lady turned to help my sisters. I was browsing, too, but I was looking for the cheapest phone they had.

 

"Excuse me" I whispered to the lady, "Can you please show me the cheapest phone you-" Teddy interrupted, "Aish, please ignore her, ma'am." Dang!! He heard me. Shoot. I looked down, "Teddy...." He eyed me, "Yah" and poked me, "What do I keep telling you? Call me oppa." I smirked, "Aniyo...kwenchana" I was trying to walk out of the store, but guess who's shoulder I was thrown over?? AGAIN. Yeah, you guessed right.

 

"YAAAHHHHHH, TEDDY! Put. Me. DOWN!"

"It's Teddy Oppa to you." He corrected, grinning.

 

Over on the other side of the room: 

Jiyong: "Hyung. What's up with Teddy Hyung?? I haven't seen him act this fun and happy in a while!"

Taebin:  "I don't even know. But whatever it is, I hope he stays like this!!"

Shayla whispered to Diana, "Oh my gosh, wouldn't they be cute together?"

Diana: "Now that I think about it.....yeah, you're right!"

 

"YAH! TEDDY! We're going to get kicked out of here!! Put me down!!"

"Aish, woman you are so stubborn. And be still. Do you want me to drop you?"

"TEDDY!"

"You forgot the last part."

I give up! "TEDDY OPPA! PUT ME DOWN!!!

And then he really started grinning like an idiot, and put me down. I waved my hands in his face, glad to be back on my feet, "Teddy Oppa....yah..." He snapped out of it and held my wrists to stop them from waving in his face. A woman walked by, "Aiiigoooooooo, such a cute couple! You guys would make the cutest babies!!" Teddy looked shocked, "Neh? Oh! Ahjumma, no we-"

"Aren't dating, heh, just-" I said.

"Friends" He finished.

She laughed, "Oh, I'm sorry, I thought you were! My apologies, no need to get all jumpy!" the woman winked, "Hmmm...kind of a shame though..Goodbye!" she left. I scratched my head and waited for Teddy to say something. "Did you find a phone yet?" The lady who worked there asked us.

Teddy: "Ahh...we're still looking..Hmm...what about this one?"

I widened my eys, oh my God! He just HAD to pick the most expensive phone in here!

I jumped trying to swipe it from his hands. Teddy was TALL. I was considered kind of tall back in the U.S. but I'm so short compared to this dude! "Oppa~'" I complained. He smirked, "Anni, you're gettting a good phone." "That's a very nice phone! Very new!" The lady said, "Would you like the silver one?"

"Yes."

"Would you like a case?"

Teddy turned to me, "You want one?"

"NO!"

He turned back to the lady and smiled, "That'll be a yes."

My eyes opened even wider when I saw which case he chose for me. It was so. FREAKING. EXPENSIVE. (But pretty)

"That'll be 900, 000 won, sir." I almost fainted, while Teddy was just laughing at my expression. All that for a phone and a case!?! What!!!!!

"Oppa, but I can't pay you back that much!" He paused, "Who...who said you had to pay me back?"

"Well..."

The lady: "Who's going to be paying?"

Teddy: "Me." He took out his credit card.

*Teddy's POV*

 

I felt a tug on my hood and looked down, "Oppa....you really shouldn't waste your money on me..Please.."

My heart stirred when she called me 'oppa'. I frowned. "Waste my money? D'Essence, no, I-"  I was interrupted by both the lady handing her her newly activated phone and Diana and Shayla squealing because they loved their new phones."Yah. See, you should be excited like your sisters." I said to her. She didn't reply. I took her phone from her hands, inserted my number in her phone and call my phone so I would have hers. I smiled satisfied, and gave it back. Now that I think about it, why am I being so nice to her? And why does she make me feel like this? It's just something about her that just makes me want to know more. Do...Do I actually have a soft spot for her? Woah. I rarely have those.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please comment more, it motivates me to update faster and write faster, keep subscribing, let me know that you're there! Peace!

-Taylor