Tour Pt. 2

Can't Even Deny

*Shayla's POV*

Seoul was so beautiful. And Jiyong is so nice to me. He's like the older brother I never had. We get along so well. I realized that we were kind of alike, "Oppa..." I called him by the title he asked me to call him by. He smiled while driving, "Yeh, dongsaeng?" "You're like the older brother I never had."

"Aigoooooo, so cute~" he pinched my cheeks really hard. The car came to a halt as the traffic light turned red. I smiled and looked out of the window to see a really blonde, curly haired boy trying to flirt with this older looking girl, after making out with someone else. I rolled my eyes, stupid guys. I swear kids nowadays are taking the phrase 'Y.O.L.O= You Only Live Once" too seriously. Yeah, thanks Drake.

I stared at him for a minute. He looked kind of arrogant, actually, despite the good looks. As if he heard my thought, he looked straight up to meet my eyes. I tried to turn away but I couldn't. Finally the light had turned green, and I face forward once more, still feeling his gaze on me. By the time I had glanced back, to check if he was still staring, he was just shaking his head. Now ignoring the female next to him. Weird. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Dee's POV*

-In Teddy's Car-

 

"Shouldn't you um...like, slow down?" I asked clinging on to my seat and seatbelt. He was going 150 miles per hour !!!!!! He chuckled, "Why?" "W-WHY??! You're going to get us killed!!!!!!!!!!"  After a minute, he gave up and sighed in disappointment, mumbled something about me being 'no fun' and slowed down to 80 mph. I smiled satisfied and focused on all of the beauty were passing on the streets of Seoul. This city seems so amazing already. Teddy noticed my admiration, "It's even prettier at night, you know" I smiled even more, "I bet..."

And then I looked at Teddy. He looked so.....hidden....I wonder if he has a story. Wait, scratch that. Everyone has a story. I just want to know his. All of a sudden, Teddy pulled over. I looked at him curious, "What are you doing?" I asked in Korean. He got out of the truck and opened my door for me. I was somewhat surprised, I don't think any guy has ever did that for me before. Well maybe Devin has, once or twice, but he mostly did that when he remembered to, I told you. He loves Asha. Like REALLY loves her. Speaking of, I still haven't called them yet to tell them that I made it safe. I'll do it when I get back from the tour.

"Follow me." Teddy said.

"Teddy!"

"You can call me oppa." He turned to me.

"No thanks, Teddy-ssi."

He looked at me, surprise in his eyes. What, ole dude ain't never had a girl say not to him before? Teddy ended up leading me to a really small ice cream parlor. You could easily pass it if you weren't paying attention. "Oh my gosh, it's so cute!!! Just look at it!!! Ahh!!" Teddy silently smiled a little. 

 

We were there for about 30 minutes.  

Me: *gets a bowl of chocolate ice cream and put hot fudge on it, crushed oreos, crushed almonds, some M&MS, and a couple of sprinkles on it*

 

Teddy: *glances at his plain vanilla ice cream with a peanut or two on it* :O

 

Suddenly a group of girls who looked like hookers, ahem, street walkers (to be more polite) walked in. Both me and Teddy noticed them. The girls spotted me, "Omo" one girl said, "Is she....black?"  "And is that an oppa from YG Entertainment?" Another girl snorted, "Ugh, who does she think she is, hanging out with Teddy Oppa? Trying to get some attention."she walked over to our table. I ate another apoonful of my ice cream as if she wasn't there. I'm not about to let some petty chick ruin my day, just because she wants attention.

She slammed her hand on the table, "YAH!!" Teddy raised a brow, silently. "Yah!! I'm talking to you!!" I ignored her and took another spoonful. The girl turned to her friends, "So this b*tch is pretending she can't hear, huh?" She laughed harshly and quickly grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled.

 

OUCH! SH*T!

Before I could act, she tried to slap me but Teddy caught her hand and forced it at herself.

"Leave." he said. His face was cold looking. All positive emotions gone.

She still didn't budge but hesitated, "B-But Oppa-"

"Don't call me that. I know damn well I just told you to leave. Let go of her hair and leave unless you want me to pop the bones in your hand out of place. We don't have time for this." The girl's eyes widened and so did her friends. She quickly let go and turned to me, "You Oppa-Stealer, we'll get you next ti-"

Teddy stood up impatiently. All of the girls squealed and ran out like animals. Heck, I would've been scared too, if I was them, but they deserved it. Teddy grabbed my hand and led me out of the parlor an back to his vehicle. We sat in silence for a while. I shifted in my seat, waiting for him to say something, "Thanks."

He didn't reply. What is he over there thinking about so hard?

"Are we heading back already?" I asked him.

He just nodded and kept driving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-at the dinner- *No One's POV*

 

Everyone was back at the building for the dinner.

YG: "Everyone, please head to the dining hall and go ahead and take a seat." Of courseTaebin sat next to Diana and smiled. Shayla was next to Jiyong. Kenji next to Jiyong and CL, and Teddy took a seat by D'Essence. And then everyone else sat down.

YG: "I hope the tours went well. I'd like to make a toast."

Everyone grabbed their glasses and raised them and smiled.

YG: To the new members of the YG family!!"

They repeated and clicked glasses. The Carters bowed and said their 'thank you's .

Bom: "Now..LET'S EAT!!! CORNNNNN!!! HEHEHEHEEHEHEH"

TOP: "Noona, can I have-"

Bom: "ANNI!!!!! MINE MINE MINE!!!" She grabbed the corn, " NAM NAM NAM"

TOP pouted playfully, "Noona....can you really turn down this cute face?"

Minzy laughed, "Unnie, you do not have to make that noise when you chew"

Bom: "Corn is cuter, and yes I do Minzy, that's how enthusiastic I am about eating corn"

Top: "Corn is...cute?"

Dara: "Then can broccoli be handsome?"

Seungri: "Baek Kyoung Hyung. Can you tell Teddy Hyung to pass the salt"

Baek Kyoung chuckled, "You can't just ask him to do it yourself?"

Seungri: "No."

Kush: "Why not?"

"I'm still angry at him."

Teddy smirked and looked down.

Baek Kyoung: "Why?"

Seungri: "He dumped JangMi Noona."

D'Essence looked up. She had no idea that Teddy had a girlfriend. She didn't think about it. Teddy saw her and turned away. For some reason he didn't really want her to know about JangMi. Teddy spoke up, "For a good cause. That woman practically slept with the whole restaurant that we went to that day. Every man's favorite line who was there that day was 'JangMi? Oh my God, Is that you? Why didn't you call me back?' She convinced one guy that she was a Japanese supermodel. And when I was walking out one of the waiters who was still in high school asked me if she was infected with anything because she had slept with him, too. And when I turned around, some old guy slipped her his number and she winked at him. Seungri-ah, dude, your noona was an undercover cheater. Not even gonna lie to you, dongsaeng"

Seungri was appalled, "You never told me all that Hyung!!!!"

Teddy: "You got all dramatic and wouldn't listen, doofus."

Everyone besides D'Essence, Seungri and Teddy:

                            :O

 

Taebin clapped his hands together, "O....kay.....so..um....how about those Lakers, eh?" Diana giggled.

 

And from there it all started............

 

Did anybody guess who the blonde guy was? :)

How were the chapters? Did you like them?

Comment/Subscribe/Add me as a friend!!

         -Taylor