Preparations and After-Thoughts

Can't Even Deny


*The next day*

-at Teddy's apartment-


*Teddy's POV*

 

I loudly plopped down onto my couch in the living room, sighing and thinking.

 

 

D'Essence.

I looked at the analog clock on my wall that Kush bought me. 6:50 pm.

 

I wondered what she was doing right now.

Should I text her? Should I call her?

What was she thinking? Was she still thinking about my words from earlier, too? Or did she not care and was it only me? I keep trying to imagine me finishing that sentence. I wish I could have told her. I thought back to earlier today:

""Teddy?"  her voice came soft and gentle.
I gulped and blinked quietly, "Yes?"

"Did you...did you really mean it when you said I deserved a lot and that I was a queen?"

Her hands were against my chest.

 My hands were on the sides of her hips.

 Our faces were inches apart.

Both of our hearts pounded.

"Yes. Of course. And I-"

Kush, Taebin, Jiyong, and Shayla all barged into the room.

Kush: "Teddy did you finish those-"

They're eyes were wide open.

Taebin and Shayla: "Ohh...my....God...." Kush smirked.

Dee hurried up and got off of me, embarrassed to be caught in such a position. I quickly stood up , too.

~~~~~~~~~

, why'd they have to barge in like that...

I guess I'll just have to tell her the next time I see her...

 

But wouldn't it be a little awkward though??

I looked at the clock again...can't this day go by any faster? I want to see her again. Damn, I haven't felt like this in years.

 

*BANG BANG BANG*

I put my hoodie and hat back on as I stood up to get the door. As soon as I opened it, Danny rushed in. "HYUNGG

GGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!" He started shaking me and tugging on my hoodie. Is he...is he getting wrinkles on my hoodie? Don't this fool know better?

"HYUUUUUUUUN-"

"What?"

"HYUNNN-"

"What?? I something wrong??"

"HYUNGGGGGGGGGGG"

"Don't make me slap you." I stated, starting to get annoyed.

He let go of my hoodie and resumed to his cool state, "Oh my bad, hyung!"

"It's fine... Musun il isseo(what's the matter)?"

He walked over to the couch after taking off his brand new shoes that he'd just bought the other day. He coughed. "ardengermenlavorsumden"

"what" I asked questioningly.

He repeated the mumbles.

"SAY IT LOUDER"

"ARDENGERMENLAVORSUMDEN" I facepalmed myself and then slapped him on the back of his head. "Speak clearly." Danny took a deep breath...

 

"Hyung.....I think I'm in love or something...."

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

*Nobody's POV*

 

"HAHAHAAH YOU GOTTA WEAR A UNIFORM HAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA" Kenji rolled around on the floor of Shayla's bedroom laughing at her. She glared him, "It's not even that funny, Kenji." "BUT IT ISSSSSSSSS HAHAHAHAA YOU'RE GOING TO GET SO MANY WEDGIESSSS" "No." "HAHAHAHA I hope you don't pull them out in front of the guys at your school, that's not lady-like."  "Get out." "EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHE GURL YOU ARE SO FUNNY" "OUT!" "Make me food" he pouted.

 

Shayla sighed and looked in her bag and pulled out a chocolate bar. She wiggled the bar in front of Kenji as he was still on the floor. "Um ok Kenjo, don't start drooling like a dog or something." That gave her an idea. "BARK AND I'LL FEED YOU HAHAHA" she yelled.

"what?" "YOU HEARD MEEE" :D she was enjoying this. He sat there for a moment and then shrugged. "K~" he barked like a dog. "OH C'MONNN YOU SOUND LIKE A SQUEAK TOY" Kenji barked again. "OKAY NOW YOU'RE PROGRESSING, KEEP BARKING" Shayla laughed. Kenji started barking repeatedly, not caring. He just wanted the chocolate bar. "OH C'MON YOU SOUND LIKE A CHIHUAHUA ON STEROIDS"

Finally, as Shayla was about to give up and throw the chocolate bar out of the door into the hallway, Kenji stood up and and took it from her, "You were taking to long, you should have appreciated my chihuahua barks. HMPH" and then he stomped and went into his room.

*What is wrong with us?* Shayla chuckled to herself.

So, anyway, yes....Shayla already had her uniform. She will be starting school tomorrow. Her and her family started taking Korean lessons as soon as they got to Korea, even though Dee was already fluent. Her backpack was packed, she didn't really know what to expect for tomorrow but she thought she was prepared enough. She removed her phone from her bed and googled her new school's website for the 5th time that day and sighed, "Well, Jawoon high school, here I come."

^ Shayla's uniform.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

*D'Essence's POV*

 

-3 hours later-  about 10 pm~

 

 

I've been thinking about Teddy all day.

Why? I don't know. He makes me feel all weird inside. I can't explain it. I like the feeling though and it seems like it only comes around when I'm in the presence of Teddy Park. What is this? I didn't feel this when I was with Dre...so what could it be???

 

Is it too late to call or text him? Should I text him and ask him to finish his sentence from earlier?

Nahhh.....Or should I?

UGH THIS IS SO CONFUSING.

STOP CONFUSING YOURSELF DEE.

You know what? I'm just going to text him goodnight and then go to bed...

I heard a knock on my door first. "Come in." I said politely. It was my older sister Diana. She was smiling really hard and looked like she was on Cloud Nine. "Hey Dee, I was just coming in to say good night." I looked at her suspiciously, "Are you just now getting in??" Diana looked down shyly, "Yeah. Long day. Anyway....goodnight! Love you, sis!" she smiled again and left before any other  questions could be asked. You know...lately she has been coming home a little late. And she seems really happy right now. Hmm, is she liking Korea that much? I like it here. I miss Asha and Devin though...

 

And.........I wonder what's going on with that girl Tammy and Andre. Asha told me that Andre had been skipping school a lot and Tammy was looking really worn out and messed up than usual. And Devin had saw Andre almost get arrested. He tried to rob a corner store with some of his "friends" from before. Apparently, he had gotten away with it though. One of his friends didn't. One of them got arrested and all of his so-called friends ditched him and didn't bail him out after the police took him to jail. Apparently, he already had some type of record. He was supposed to be on probation.

 

I took a sip of my Coke drink ghat was next to me and turned up my music a little bit. 'Infatuated' by Prima J was playing. Perfect.

 

I pulled out my phone again.

To: Teddy

Goodnight, Teddy~ I'll see you tomorrow, right? ^^

The song that was playing-

Infatuation by Prima J: 

"I'm not usually like this so I'm tryna fight this
But I'm burning for you
Yearning for you
I've got a craving for ya 'cause boy I adore ya
so you should come through
there's things we can do~"

Two minutes later, my phone vibrated. I smiled as I looked at the text:

From: Teddy

I'll see you only if you want to see me. ^^  Goodnight, Queen.

Just that moment, the song had changed to Can't Find The Words by Karina Pasian:

"Woo woo
Now we've been talking for a while;
And you got me tryin' to figure out
Boy I don't know what to say to you
But you got me feelin' some kind of way for you

And all I know is when we're together
No one can make me feel the way you do baby
I wish each moment can last forever
It's hard to explain the way I feel for you
(I just can't find the words)
You got me losing myself
In what I'm trying to say
And it's so hard to fight it
Can't help but feelin' this way
And every time that I'm near you it's like my heart gets weak.
Feels like I'm losing my breath makin' it hard to speak."

This song.....is it 'Oh-Let's-Find-Songs-That-Describe-Dee's-Feelings-Day' ? I kept listening to the lyrics.

Why yes, yes it must be. :o

 

I turned off the radio and re-read Teddy's text message 4 more times and went to sleep with a smile on my face.

 

I can't wait for tomorrow.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

I haven't updated in so long, I am SO sorry!! Well, here you go. :) How are you guys doing? What did you think of the chapter? I know it wasn't that eventful or anything...I'm very sorry. Next chapter will be eventful, I promise. Keep commenting please! Love you guys!

Also, I am thanking @munkynuts23 and the rest of my most recent subscribers because I knew that people were waiting on me and I was taking a long time to update but you guys subscribed anyway.

see you next chapter~ <3