New People Pt. 1.5

Can't Even Deny

HI HI!! SOO SORRY for not updating sooner!! I've been procrastinating slash doing school work and..stuff...lol....but I'm back don't worry!! Oh and sorry for the slightly lame chapter below, I don't have much time today to make the full chapter so I named the chapter 'New People Pt. 1.5' instead of 2. I'll update as soon as possible I promise~

Oh and have you guys seen the new MV 'DoraDora' by U-Kiss?!? OMG dude I was fangirling to the floor. I'm not even a huge fan of them! (Heh, I am now, did you not see those dance moves?)        

 And what about Power by B.A.P. I love them...but I like Warrior better.. Okay sorry for spamming! I'm done now, keep reading! -Taylor

 

Chapter starting in...

 

 

3....

 

 

2....

 

 

1...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*No One's POV*

 

Kenji had just got back to the main YG building, he got to see the rooms reserved for the dancers and choreographers, of course he was excited. They were so spacious and clean. He had never had that much room to do what he loved before.

 

D'Essence was running fast through the hallway and into the lounge out of breath, where everyone was.

"HAVE Y'ALL SEEN MY PHONE?!" 

It was 12:58 p.m. and she had promised to call Asha at one.

"Um I don't think so-"  Seungri started but didn't finish.

She checked under the couch that Kush and Teddy were sitting on. Nope. She ran through the lounge looking like a mad woman, mumbling "God dang it, where is that thing?"

 

"Nope not here.."

And under the table.

"Or here.."

Near the tall lamp in the corner.

"Nope"

In her sisters' pockets.

"Hey!! We don't have it!!" they yelled.

"Ugh!" Dee groaned.

 

Teddy: "Dee-"

 

"Where did that expensive shiny object go?"

 

 

Teddy: "Dee-"

 

 

"I mean really, do they just grow legs and walk away from their owners?"

 

 

Teddy: "Dee..." he was poking her now. 

 

"I didn't think so! I'm not crazy~"

 

 

Teddy sighed, "D'Essence!"

 

 

"NO!! It's 12:59 Ahh...she's gonna kill me!!" D'Essence whined now sprawled out across the floor.

 

 

"D'ESSENCE CARTER!!!" Teddy yelled, *Damn, can she hear?!?!*

 

 

She propped herself up on her elbows, done with her fake mini break down, "Oh, did you say something?"

"What is wrong with you..." He shook his head.

"What do you mean?"

"Pabo...your phone is in your pocket."

The whole room looked at her as if she was crazy. Kush chuckled.

*So it is* she realized as she patted her front pockets of her jeans and felt the cellular device, *So it is..*

"Aheheh...See...I hehehe...I knew that..I...uh..." She stood up and pointed towards the window with a disbelieving expression,

"Oh look!! Bi Rain!"

Everyone turned towards the window, "What?" Teddy said. "Where?!" Kush yelled. "Who?" Shayla whispered. D'Essence quickly made an escape and ran out of the door, "Bye!" *I can't believe they fell for that! Haha!! Isn't he in the military right now?*

~~~~~

Phone call:

Asha: "GIRL! You're 2 minutes late!!"

Dee: "It's not my fault I swear!!!"

Asha: "Oh yeah? How?"

Dee: *clears throat* "You see what had happened was..uh..."

Asha: "LIES!!! Sad face, my best friend was just about to lie to me~"

Dee laughed, "Okaaaay... you caught me, but girl! Guess what? I start work today!! I have to be there at 1:30, so I can't talk to you very long at all."

"Alright, alright...So how is it there? Have you been settling in nicely? You know we miss you girl. I'm quiet now in my classes...Okay, kind of...and some of my classes....yeah.....but it really isn't the same!!!! And that broad Tammy who claims to be Andre's baby mama thinks that she runs the school now. She thinks she's better than everyone, especially now that you're gone. I don't know who she thinks she is, with her pregnant busted-weave-wearing-self! I wish she would jump in my face and try to fight me! I may be short but I'll fight you like a man! Oh yeah and I heard Mya, Raeshelle and Kiera planning to fight her near the end of the school year so her face will be jacked up for graduation.  Man I told my mama about that mess, I was thinking that was kinda bold, but was a good plan if you're trying to scrap with a girl. But I'll tell you more about that later. *sniff sniff* Aww I miss you so much....Even my mama agrees with me. AIN'T THAT RIGHT MAMA?" she yelled.

You could hear the TV on in the background and her mother cooking, "Get off the phone and come do these dishes Asha Fatima Jones!!!"

Asha sighed, "That's my cue.. Call me later, okay? Lemme know how work was! What was that work you taught me? Uh..what was it...hmm...Kaiting? Raiting? Naw that's not it....Kraiting? Jaiting! Yeah that's the word! Jaiting! That means good luck! ^^" You could hear the huge smile in her voice, totally believing she had said the right word, feeling accomplished.

Dee giggled, "It's 'Hwaiting' but thank you!"

On the other line, Asha pouted, "That's what I had said..."

"Bye, silly!" 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*D'Essence's POV*

I looked at the time, "Alright time to go..wow..first day of work!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The walk to 'The Dreamspot' didn't take long at all. It took about 10 minutes.

A tall dark-haired boy greeted me as soon as I walked in, "Annyeong haseyo~ Welcome to 'The Dreamspot'. Table for one?" "Um..I'm here for my first day of work. I'm D'Essence Carter." Ahh...so you're the one we've  been expecting! Hehe! Nice to meet you!! My name is Doojoon!" The boy smiled brightly. "Nice to meet you, too~You can call me Dee for short, though." I shook his hand. "Okay Dee! Follow me to the back, I'll show you your new uniform and where everything is, and teach you a thing or two about working here!" Oh and along the way you can meet everybody." "Arraseo.." I followed him to the back room.

"Now this....this is the staff's lounge room."

*Wooowwww~*

*Omg, is that a freaking popcorn machine?! And a pinball machine?? KYAAA!!!*

The room was huge!!!!!!!

We walked into another area, "And this is the-" he began.

 

"Ooooh, who is this?" a voice called from behind us.