Ch8

The Circus

Hi ✌️

Previously:

"Skipping onwards, I have a couple questions." Yixing paused.  Then continued, " who is the oldest and who's the youngest?"

"I'm the youngest, while Xiumin hyung is the oldest." Said Tao. With an acknowledgement, Yixing processed.  

"Why do you all wear your masks?" -Yixing. 

"We don't know, ever since we um... arrived.  We always had to wear a mask.  What was weird, was that we were the only ones who had to wear the masks, no one else did or had to.  If we didn't then would get punished."-Lu. 

Not wanting to get  them more aggregated.  

Yixing calmly said, "Will you be able to remove your masks.  You don't have to.  But it would be nice.  Since Suho already doesn't have his on anymore.  I wouldn't want to be the only one to be able to see.  My soulmate's beauty."  Which caused Suho to blush.

 

 

Third POV:

Looking back and forth, as they were deciding who should step up.  Xiumin decided so the back and forth wouldn't continue any longer.  Then it already had gone.  

"We don't know the reason to why we were um... told that we have to always wear our mask.  We were the only ones who wore them.  Apart from the boss.  Not even the performers that came before we had started to perform.  One day we were practicing." He paused with a slight wince.  The rest alway doing the same.  Continuing onward, "We were called into his office.  Which was rare, no one knew what happened in his office.  Unlike us.  He just told us that we are to be start performing at the shows.  Never hearing what happened to the others.  All he said was that it was their time.  Nothing more and nothing less."  He said.  

 

Being as straightforward as he is Sehun Said, " There is more to it then what you just said.  No point of sugar coating it.  Only none of you can say it, in fear of something bad happening."

"I agree with Sehun, as do my brothers.  Thou in a more gentle approach.  There's more to it." Spoke Yixing.  The five other princes following suit.  

Sensing the performers agitation he started slowly, "It doesn't matter what they said about the masks.  But you are safe here.  You can't keep wearing the masks for the rest of your lives.  You would have to eventually take it off.  Or something happening to it." Seeing that Suho looked as he was wanted to say something.  Yixing motioned towards Suho.  

Suho got the memo said while he turned to his fellow performers and brothers, " I feel that we are able to trust them with at least how we look.  I mean that we rarely even see how our own faces.  In the case, to not disobey to boss's order."

Slowing down to take a breath, Suho turned this time focused towards the princes and more to Yixing.  He said "Eventually over time.  Once we gather enough strength to our own selves.  To be able to share our story.  But most importantly gaining trust in each other.  Like you said that we are soulmates, partners for life."

Sending a quick but affective glare at each person.  

"I agree with Myeon hyung" Said Tao. 

"Who's Myeon hyung?" Asked Jongdae.  

Tao noticing his slight slip-up. With a slightly red Suho. 

"Oh, that's Suho hyung's name. Well not full name.  But part." Said Baek. 

"Suho, can I know your name.  And I mean your actually name?" Asked Yixing. 

"Jun-Myeon, my full name is Kim Jun-Myeon.  But Suho is my 'stage name' " He replied.  Both moving to sit on one of the couple seats, side by side. 

"By any chance does Suho mean guardian?" Asked Yifan. In which Jun-Myeon nod with a yes. After settling down on the seat.  Though a little awkwardly.  Unknowingly knew what to do next. As he had just followed Yixing's lead.  He said,"As now that you know my name.  Someone." Pointly to the rest of the performers.  "Has to do the same.  Tao Zi, you first."

"But why me first, Hyung." Whined Tao.  

"You did the same to Suho," Said D.O.  

"But.."

"Now Tao"Said Suho. 

"Ye, hyung." Tao Said. 

"Well I guess I go first then." Said Tao.  As he slowly undid the carefully knotted ribbon.  Letting it drop onto the ground, with a soft thud.  Letting the sound echo through the bedroom.  Running through his hand, already messy hair.  As the princes took in his appearance. 

 

 

 

Tao had a very lean body.  One that if you could easily tell that he had practiced martial arts.  With how he stood.  The way he had showcased his skills, during the performance.  Which the performers felt was going to most likely be their last.  Not giving it much thought.  Pitch black hair, where part of his bangs had covered his eyes.  

Yifan stepped forward.  Getting a glimpse at Tao's eyes.  With slight bags under his eyes.  That were hidden with the mask.  Which where not from sickness or anything else.  Natural only enhancing his eyes.  Letting them pop out from the rest.  Not making him any less good looking.  Reminding Yifan of a panda.  With a timeless aura surrounding him.  

"Panda" Yifan Said.  not in any disrespectful ways.  But founding it cute.  

Causing Tao to turn bright red.  Quickly saying, "My name is Huang Zi Tao." After hearing the name. 

"He hehehe called you hehehe panda." Baek said in between breathes, laughing.  

"Well you are the puppy," Tao shot back. 

"But I'm cuter."

"Are not."

"Stop it will you already." Said Lu. 

" out Lu."

"Yah."

"Oh dear Lu, Baek and Taozi. Just stop." Said Xiumin, trying to stop the three.  As the three had already jumped onto each other.  

"Get off me, your heavy."

"Am not."

"You just ain't manly, unlike me." 

Tao and Baek stopped then said, "really Lu." Not 

The princes were confused on what was going on.  

D.O turned to the three, who were still arguing slash fighting.  To just say, " stop acting as children. Or I'm not making food."

All three immediately stop arguing. To give D.O a pout.  

 Jongin wondering that now that he knows that his soulmate knows how to cook.  And it most be good to get a response like that. 

The three who were arguing failed to notice, apart from Tao.  That their mask had fallen down and was laying down right by them.  With Xuimin, who happened to be caught in the middle.  

Chanyeol decided to just tell them, "You know your masks fell, right.  

Followed with a loud, "Yah,Tao."

"It wasn't our turn yet." Said Lu. 

"It was still going to happen...hyung." Said Tao. 

Xuimin just shrugged, knowing that this was going to happen.  When he went to try to stop them. 

"I guess that I'll just introduce myself then.  Hello, my name is Kim minseok.  My stage name being Xuimin. 

 

 

 

Minseok had ash grey hair.  Paired with feline like eyes.  That would remind you of a cat.  He looked as if he could be one of the youngest.  The the princes remembered that Tao said that Minseok was the oldest.  And as he was the youngest.  

As Jongdae brought out his hand to Minseok.  To bring Minseok over to a seat, where they could sit  together.  Minseok felt cold.  Not his character, but when Minseok placed his hand onto Jongdae’s.  It felt ice cold.  Jongdae quickly glanced over to his brothers.  Who were watching the two.  The six understanding what was might be the reason.  The others just looked in confusion.  During the princes mental exchange.  

After Xiumin nodded towards to Baek.  

“Ummm well I guess it’s my turn now.  The name’s Byun Baekhyun.” Baekhyun went on, with a bright smile. Adoring his face. 

 

 

 

A cute smile that would form a box like shape.  Well every time that he would smile.  Eliminating everything.  Which made him a perfect match with Chanyeol.  Which you would find out later to come.  With soft features and droopy eyes. That were lined with thick eyeliner.  Baekhyun headed over to Chanyeol before he could do it himself.  As Baekhyun placed himself right next to Chanyeol and Jongin. The last two who were remaining were D.O and Lu.  Seeing that D.O was the only one with his mask still on.  

He said, “D.O, you can first.  You are the only one left, with your mask still on.”  Which D.O returned with his death glare and some grumbling. Knowing that their was no point in fighting about because of how stubborn Lu was and is.  He said, “My name is D.O Kyungsoo.”  

 

 

 

His lips formed a heart.  Whenever he had smiled.   Sharp yet soft features popped out.  

Jongin moving over to sit over by Kyungsoo.  On Yixing’s bed. 

“It’s your turn Lu hyung.” Said Kyungsoo. 

“Hi then, I’m Lu Han, but just put my first and last name together and there’s Luhan.” Luhan Said. 

 

 

 

He has soft, slightly feminine features.  That would resemble a deer.  Hint Lu. (Lu-deer Han-dawn, looked it up.).   With motionless beauty.  He could easily captivate anyone.  That would cause them to freeze in place.  Just to get a glance at him.  

As both Sehun and Luhan couldn’t decide what to do.  

 Baekhyun just shout out, “ Just go over to him already Lu hyung.  We don’t have all day.” 

Which gave him a glare from each performer. For ruining the moment.  

Also causing for Luhan to quickly go over to sit next to Sehun. 

“So now that that’s settled. Why don’t we all just head to bed.  Since it’s pretty late into the night.” Said Yifan.  

“We can sleep here.  There’s more than enough space.  My brothers and I will take them couches.  Which none of you have worry about.  As the couches can be pulled to form beds.  While the six of you will take the bed.” Said Yixing. 

With no room for arguing.  They all did what they were told to do.  All tired from the events that had token place.  Within the past day.  Taking a toll onto their bodies.  All the princes either sharing or not on the couches.  While the performers place their masks onto one of the side tables.  Then continuing their nightly ritual of curling into each other.  Though this time they had more space, pillows and blankets.  Not having to use their combined body heat.  To warm themselves from the cold nights.  

Quiet whispers of “Good Night and sleep tight” was pass through.  But none of them knew what the night would bring to them.