Ch 10

The Circus

 

 

Third POV

Waking up from  seemed as if that they had slept on a fluffy cloud.  Miles apart from what they were used to.  They were all gathered close together, like puppies to their mother.  The gentle tapping of branches, against a window.  The bedroom was lightened with a peaceful atmosphere.  The light movement from the current occupants of the room.  A small sniff, before burrowing deeper into the blankets.  From either those still occupying the sofas, too lazy or sleepy to go.  Or having had left to the comforts of their own bedrooms.  Or the performers who were in bed.  Close to each other, even though their was move than enough room, for them to move freely in their sleep.  

 

Well it was like as said more some time until the sound of muttering was heard.  It was picking up in volume, the longer it went on.  The performers woke up immediately, except the one who was doing the muttering.  Luhan was shaking.  He kept muttering; uncomprehending words.  Till he was full on screaming.  

The princes were all up.  After hearing the increased muttered.  Accompanied with the shaking.  

 

"Jongin, get the rest of our brothers and quick." Yixing Said, as he went into full on leader mode.  Shouting out orders to his brothers.

 

"Jongdae, go find mother and father as a doubt that they are still asleep." Yixing Said.  Jongdae leaving bare moments later.  

 

Chanyeol and Yifan came bursting through the door.  As they had went to their own rooms.  Since with their tall statures, they would not be able to fit on a sofa and not enough room.  Without them hanging off the edge.  

 

Sehun was already by Luhan.  Doing the best he could to calm down, his soulmate.  The performers made way.  For better access to Luhan.  When Sehun was lifting his hand, to brush gently through Luhan's hair.  In hopes of calming him down.  

Objects around the room started lifting off the ground.  Narrowly missing the Queen and King as they entered the bedroom.  The King and Queen instantly evaluated what was going on.   

Before the King shortly said, "He's getting his power." 

"Your majesties, What do you me that he is getting his power." Said Minseok.  The other performers, stood worried and scared for the well-being of their brother.  

"I'm guess that my sons having gotten around to it, yet" said the Queen. Leading a glare at each prince.  As each performer nodded their heads, no. 

"But we will first have to get everything under control." Said the King. 

"Sehun start by whispering, soft words.  Give him a reassurance, that he is safe.  I bet that he would be able to sense you.  As you are his soulmate.  We need to get him, calm down.  Yixing, you need to somehow help him.  By using your healing powers, to help relax his nerves and to send a sedative like signal through.  His powers are in control, not him.  As that they are now awakened." Said the Queen. 

Both unhesitatingly, got on their tasks.  Sehun lightly, brushed through Luhan's hair.  Who was full on trembling.  Body restless, shouts decreasing.  The more Sehun whispered, words of comfort to him. Slowly moving closer. Till he had wrapped, his arms around Luhan.  Knowing the properties that lead to the touch of your soulmate.  

Yixing then moved onto his own task.  Placing the palms of his hand onto each of Luhan's temple(forehead).  Letting his powers surge out of his hands, onto up to when Luhan's body completely went slack.  Everything that floating, far onto the ground.  

Everyone relaxed.  As Luhan started waking up. Bring his hand up to rub, his doe like eyes.  A gasp was heard.  

"What's wrong?" Asked Luhan. With a slight head tilt.  His voice brisk with sleep and hoarse from screaming.  Thou it looked as if didn't know what just went on.  

Luhan finally noticed the arms, that were wrapped around.  Peeking up through his bangs.  He quickly reverted his eyes.  Right as he saw who.  A faint blush appeared.  

Still feeling the gaze of everyone.  

"Why are you all still staring at me. Not to be rude or anything." He spoke up. 

"Luhan, your eyes are gold." Said Suho. 

"What do you mean, my eyes are gold." Luhan inquired. 

"Look in the mirror," Yixing Said as he passes him a small hand held mirror. 

 

 

 

"How's this possible?  I remember getting ready for the performance.  I didn't have gold eyes. They were hazel and I have a perfect memory. I would have known." Luhan Said.  Dropping the mirror onto the bed.  As he started getting agitated. 

Not wanting for the whole ordeal, to start again.  The Queen and King decided to step in. 

 

"Luhan, it's perfectly normal.  Each prince has their own power.  As do you.  Along with your brothers." Said the Queen. 

 

"Due to the fact that you are my sons soulmates, as you also are the princes soulmates.  You are destined for each other.  Meaning that if you are of the ruling Royal family or a member of the Royal family's soulmate.  Then you will have a power.  Over time the rest of you will get your own individual power." Continued the King.  

 

"So basically due to the fact that we are the princes soulmates then we get powers." Baekhyun summed up. 

 

"Yep,"Said Chanyeol. 

 

"Is there any way of knowing what it might be?" Asked Junmyeon. 

 

"There are ways.  Which you kind of think of symptoms.  Unusual things happening to you.  For example myself.  As I have the power of healing.  I would notice that whenever I get injured.  It would immediately heal.  Along with touching someone that is sick or injured.  I would be able to cure them." Said Yixing. 

 

"Do you have any ideas, that you could think of that you might link, to your power?" Said Yifan. 

 

"I only know I have a photographic memory.  But generally anything mind related." Said Luhan. 

"We already know that you have telekinesis allowing you to influence a physical system without physical interaction." Said Sehun. 

 

"When did you get so smart." Joked Jongdae. Sehun just ignored him. 

 

"I can withstand low temperatures." Said Minseok. 

 

"I'm not sure if mine counts.  I have to be near light.  If there is no light. I feel as if I'm missing apart of myself." Said Baekhyun. Yixing nodding as he writes everything in a small notebook. 

 

"Strong and just like to be with nature," said Kyungsoo. 

 

"I prefer water over fire.  That's all I got." Said Junmyeon. 

 

"I'm not sure about what mine could be." Said Tao.  As he glances over searching for a clock.  Which Yixing took note of.  

 

"I have an idea, for each of you but.  We will have to wait till later.  As we should start getting ready, due to it being around time for breakfast." Said Yixing.