Ch6: Not possible

The Circus

Hi✌️

Previously:

You don't have to hide your face, you are absolutely breathtaking." Said Yixing.  Which Suho blushed, in return.  

"Let's go," Yixing Said.  Grabbing onto Suho's hand leading him up the stairs.  To where the King and Queen were standing.  Followed behind with the princes and the performers who were each being lead towards the King and Queen by.

 

3rd P.O.V

After arriving, they all quickly bowed toward the two rulers of the Kingdom. 

 

"I see that you have found your soulmates," the King said.  

 

Towards his sons.  Thusly meaning that the King and Queen would be able to finally pass down the crown, forward to the six princes and their soulmates.  The performers slash soulmates, though not fully understanding the situation of the fact that the were the princes soulmates.  As they just looked at each other, a couple would be seen shifting from one foot to the other.  While the others were just looking at their shoes.  Suho quickly realized that he was still holding hand's with Prince Yixing. So were his brothers, not related by blood.  But as close. 

A rosy blush slowly spread along each cheek.  

"Are you feeling alright, Suho." Yixing Said after noticing Suho.  Softly placing his hand onto Suho, he in return turned even brighter.  Softly sighing, after he didn't feel anything out of ordinary.  

The Queen left out a giggle. Which resulted with everyone turning to her.  

"Oh Yixing, it's warming to know that you already care for your soulmate this much.  Put please calm." Briefly pausing to focus on Suho. 

 

"He is blushing." She concluded off. 

 

Suho who was stilling looking at the joined hands.  Glanced up, to soon notice all the attention that was on him. Even the other performers, who had looked up. When they had heard Yixing's question.  

Everything started to click together, as if a puzzle.  As each performer looked at each other and then to the Royal family, then to the joined hands, back towards each other. 

With wide eyes and slightly open mouth, well what could be seen with the mask, covered face.  Baek(hyun) quickly looked as he was going to say something. Put something stopped him, as he dropped towards the floor.  Along with each performer, following behind.  Each prince swiftly catching their own soulmates limp forms.  Stopping them, just pure milliseconds before they would have hit the ground.

 

Panic was spreading rapidly through the ballroom as if a wildfire.  When the crowd had noticed the six performers fall and the princes catching them. As each prince quickly glancing around to see a lone figure was standing out of the rest.  Looking as if he was enjoying, the panic, fear and anger radiating throughout the ballroom.  The princes quickly realized that this lone man.  Was actually the Boss.  Who had most likely had caused the pain and suffering that each of their own soulmates had felt and gone through. 

The heat was slowly rising, each prince gently placed their own mates, upon the princes own throne.  Soon enough thou, their would be six more thrones added.  In the bosses hand was what looked like a dart gun. That you would use for hunting pray.  The thought of their soulmates as prey.  Brought the anger spiraling out of each one.  Even the ones who would usually be more calm.  Turned deadly.  

"Well look here, we meet again." The boss spoke up.  "Can't just get enough can we now.  You don't have to worry about your soulmates.  They are just getting some nice long sleep."

 

"What did you do to them." Spoke Yifan. 

 

"Oh, nothing really.  They will be up and running soon enough.  If they can wake up that is." He laughed maniacally. 

 

"What do you want," Said Chanyeol.  Who's eyes were already turning red along, his irises. 

 

"Nothing.  Anger isn't going to save your mates.  The only way that they could be saved.  Would be to the fact.  That if they had the other six powers.  Which would be impossible, due to the fact that no one has had any of the six remaining powers. Since the very beginning of the twelve guardians." Finishing off The Boss said. 

"Well I'll be off now, and I bid you good luck on saving your mates." As he seemingly disappeared from sight.  

"We hav to bring them to my office.  I would be able to have a better grasp on the situation at hand." Yixing Said calmly. Lifting up their soulmates, back into their own arms.  They turned around towards the guests. Along with a nod, by the King and Queen. 

"Who you see before you are our soulmates.  You will treat them with utterly respect. As you would do to the rest of the Royal family." Said Yifan. 

"Jongin, teleport us." Said Sehun.  Not before making sure that their soulmates were comfortable and they close together before being teleported to Yixing's office. 

 

Leaving everyone remaining grasping, on what had just went on. Slowly picking up through the guests.  The words "the princes found their soulmates" and "the performers are the princes soulmates."

 

"What has just went on was unseen for. But we are glad for our sons and your future rulers, who have found their soulmates. Only hoping for our sons soulmates to be able to rise.  From beyond what they are fighting, both physical and mentally," Said the King.  

 

"Everyone must return now, but please be aware for what's just went on and spread the good news. Along with the awareness. If you see anyone or anything suspicious please notify a fellow soldiers or us. Said the Queen. 

 

 

Authors note

Hi, thank you to everyone, for reading and to those who commented. I'll do my best to reply to your comments and feel free to dm me or anything. Also whose ready for Exo's comeback. I can't wait. It's less then a week.  And my album is suppose to come in, soon time after that. I got my first album yesterday, for Stray Kids , I am who.