Ch9

The Circus

Suho POV 

 

Why the boss here.  He wasn't suppose to come here.  So then it couldn't have been possible.  Someone would have let us know ahead of time. But this was not the cause.  Quickly forming a line.  As we bow towards to audience.  Facing mostly to the Royal Family.  Each Royal member gave a nod of congratulations towards to performance.   He grasped onto my bleeding arm, as, he dragged me backstage.  I let out a quiet whimper of pain.  Since he was pulling me by my injured arm.  Which was still bleeding.  The blood seeping through my loosely fitted top.  My brothers were following behind.  Keeping close to me.  But far enough so that nothing more would happen to them or me.  Only hoping for a light punishment.  Which was most unlikely to happen.  The boss started pulling on my mask, the ribbons coming more undone the more he pulled.  Until it came undone, he tossed my mask onto the ground.  Dropping my head, to the ground.  I briefly get myself ready to face my punishment.  One of the Boss's henchman appears, from where they were previously hidden from view.  

 

He quickly bowed towards the Boss and says, "Please excuse me Boss, but the princes are making their way here."

 

Why would the princes be on their way here?  Did we do anything wrong?  Could it have to do with the incident, that had lead to injuring myself.  Please let the punishment be light.  And for my brothers to not also get punished.  As I felt it my own responsibility and fault.  If it would lead to that outcome.

 

The echo of doors were heard, thrown open.  Talking as they made their way backstage to where we all were gathered.  

 

"Perfect timing, we will finish this later." The Boss muttered, towards me.  As he abruptly let go of my wrist.  Which was slightly red.  Other than that, it seemed perfect fine.  Using my free arm, I opened up my fan.  Covering my face with it.  

The boss made his way to his personal guards.  Moving further backstage.  Fading into the shadows.  All his henchmen edged closer to my brothers (the other performers) and I.  Who were already near me.  As I felt a slight throbbing pain in the back of my head, I completely ignored it.  Feeling that it was not the time.  To be complaining and focusing on the pain.  To finding a way to stop to bleeding fast and soon.  Can’t risk any chances of fainting from blood loss.  Grasping onto my arm, doing the best of my abilities, with the current circumstance.   

 

As the curtains were tore apart.  Remains of burnt marks.  Along the edges.  I could see all the princes, remembering them from the performance.  The princes were conversing between each other.  

I looked up.  Even thou it was for a brief moment.  I felt slight electricity, purging through the entirety of my body.  As I made contact with one of the princes.  I don’t know his name.  But all I wanted to do was just run up to him.  For him to whisper softly into my ear, that everything will be fine.  While I’m wrapped up tightly in his arms. 

 

Breaking contact, I focus on more pressing matters.  The master’s henchmen coming even more closer.  As the Master reemerges, from his hiding spot.  

“Well, well look who we have here. What brings the princes here, and all six of you,to be more exact.” Said the Boss. 

I saw the boss saw more.   But I couldn’t focus on what had he was said.  

The henchmen attacked. The princes fighting against them.  What almost looked as the princes were protecting us, from the boss’s henchmen.  Using what looked as their powers, to defeat them.  Till the boss’s henchmen were all defeated.  

 

The princes heading towards us.  As we were already close together until.  My vision started fading in and out.  I started feeling myself fall.  Hearing my name being called out.  As I felt someone catch me, before I could reach the ground.  My eyes rolled back.  Till all that I could see was black.  

 

 

Author’s note

Well hello. Thought that I should switch up the POV a little.  And as I already had this chapter started.  I finished it. 

-galaxy_vobo