Ch 17

The Circus

(Say the name 17 ><)

 

Previously

"Thank you." Said Minseok.

 

All the performers smiled.  To the princes.  An answer with Minseok's "thank you."

 

Each performer showing their own individuality.

 

Even if it was only a smile.

 

Smiles could mean a lot more than just a sign of happiness or joy.  It could show the pains and secrets behind it.  Because everyone and everything has a story behind them.

 

Third POV

 

With this starts a new beginning.  The new dawn. The next chapter of their story.  

 

Hours zoom past. 

 

No one even noticing the hours that have gone by. Like the birds that are flying in the clear skies. 

 

The time passed. 

 

Out and about.  Feeling a slight escape from the life that they knew. 

 

Till the darkness that started to creep in. 

 

The end of the day. That had been spent playing, talking and overall enjoying life. 

 

Everyone decided to call it a day. That has been filled with content pleasure. 

 

All head inside.  Already having ate outside.  Almost like a mini camp out, in the gardens. Where they have been for the whole day and most of the yesterday. 

 

Wishing for life to stay as it is.  Which was impossible.  As time does stop for just anyone.  

 

Night has arrived.  So came to end of the day.  Leading them to all head to their bedrooms. The princes in the lead.  As the performers had only been their once. 

 

Sehun paused in the hallway, pondering a thought;

"What should we do about sleeping arrangements?" 

 

"We could room with our soulmates.  We could use the time to get to know each other." Said Chanyeol. 

 

Which resulted in the performers to turn a soft pink.  

 

Surprised of the statement. Though they knew that they should have expected it to happen eventually.  But they didn't think that it would be right away.  Even if they had slept together, when they had fell asleep, stargazing. 

 

"Will it be okay with you?  Well could always think of something else?" Yixing Asked the performers. 

 

Their blushes becoming more prominent.  The more they go on. 

 

With a nod of their heads.  As they didn't trust their own voices. 

 

"Well, I guess that settles the matter." Said Yifan. 

 

And just in time, they have arrived in front of the first bedroom. 

 

"Here's our stop. Good night, everyone."  Said Jongdae.  Patiently waiting for Minseok to quickly hug his brothers/fellow performers. 

 

"Night." Everyone Replied. 

 

This kept going on till the only ones left where Chanyeol and Baekhyun; and Tao and Yifan. 

 

With a final bye.  Everyone had all arrived. 

 

Author's note 

Hi everyone, I this is late and not much but here. I might not be able to update due to being busy between life and some for school.  Also with the fact that I'm testing for my black belt soon. I mean very soon by as of March 9th.  Which is in about two weeks. 😓😱.  Other than my little rant, thank you for commenting and voting. And all the reads.  Please keep on reading and commenting. 

 

Thanks

-Galaxy_vobo