Ch 5 First meets and rescues

The Circus

Mate-soulmate

Previously:

"Ready?" -Jongin.

All looked at each other and nodded. Because who would want to be stuck between dimensions. Well, not me.  And off they go.....again. 

 

Upon reaching the location of the performance.  They found it empty. 

Shouldn't there be someone here?

We could they be? 

Thoughts such as these had ran through their minds as they start to look around. 

"Be careful," Said Kris.  

"I feel that our mates are close. But I don't know where to be exact." Said Chanyeol.  

As soon as they finished uttering these words. I scream was heard. All turn around, trying to find to find the source of the scream. 

"They must be backstage," Said Sehun. 

As they all ran towards the back of the stage. Little did they know what was happening behind there. Unaware of the dangers that lurked there. 

Reaching the backstage, they are greeted by their mates.  All still wearing their masks.  As groups of men, surrounded them.  One still holding his arm, from his injury.  Blood dripping down his sleeve.  Staying close to his friends, the other performers. 

"Your mate?" Questioned Kris. As Yixing nodded, with a grim face.  All but wanted to just run up to heal his mate. But......

 

3rd P.O.V

The boss had shown up. 

He stood tall, wearing a cat mask.  An intimidating surrounding him. 

"Well, well look who we have here. What brings the princes, and all six of you? To be more exact?" The boss said.  

"Or is it that one of my performers are your mate?"

"Or can it be that they all are your mates?"

"Oh this is more, what's the word for it, unexpected.  Attack them." He finished off. 

As those two words were spoken.  Chaos had took place.  The six princes fought the masses of people.  Only goal in mind, for each prince was to to get to their mate.  Blasts of fire, ice and wind would be seen and felt by all, who were nearby. The occasional lightning strike would be hear striking its target.  Kris would be seen above all them.  As he threw fiery ball, careful to not hit anyone that was on their own side. Jongin teleported to Yixing and brought him towards the group of their mates.  Where they stood at the same place, since the arrival of the princes.  Most likely all frozen with shock and fear.  But upon closer inspection, Yixing realized that his soulmate wasn't wearing a mask, anymore.  His face was only covered by his fan.  A mask was seen in the hands of one of the other performers.  His blood still falling, off of the end's of his sleeve and onto the ground. Where there was an already developing puddle near his feet.  From what Yixing could easily tell. Was that his mate might faint, from blood loss at any point.  Running up towards his soulmate , catching him mere seconds, before his mate came crashing onto the ground.  Alongside his soulmate was the fan that he was using to cover his face from.  As soon as he had caught his mate.  It felt as if there was a spell broken.  As the rest of who he was guessing were his brothers soulmates and the other performers, that were performers along side his own soulmate.  All came rushing towards him.  Well most like his mate, than him.  

"Suho."  Said one called out. 

"Suho Hyung." Said another. 

Both were spoken in such a quiet tone, that it could barely be heard.  As they made a sort of huddle.  Doing there best to keep close to his mate.  But at the same time as far as the could be.  Before even another word was uttered.  One of them quickly placed the mask back onto it's owner. Not even giving time for the princes to get a look at him. 

 

"Jongin, come here," Yixing spoke up. Startling the group that was by his Soulmate and his side.  The boss had disappeared.  Along with the guards that surrounded him. The rest of them all defeated.  A lot of them sported a variety of degree burns. The rest of the Princes following behind, as Jongin made his way towards Yixing.  

"We have to move, them elsewhere.  More like to the rest of the party. Because we will have to announce that we found our soulmates. And soon." Said Yifan. 

All of the remaining conscious performers looked up, towards the six princes.  All sporting what the princes were perceiving as  a confused expression. Yixing gathered his soulmate, up into his arms, as he lifted him off the ground.  Right as Jongin placed his hand onto Yixing's shoulder. With the others in tow.  

"Can you please place your hand onto me, so that I can teleport everyone, to where the rest of the celebration is being held." Said Jongin.  All he received was a nod, as they gathered around him and the other princes.  Placing their hand.  As they placed their hands, they all felt a tingling feeling purse through themselves.  The princes knew that they had found their soulmates.  After Jongin had made sure that everyone was there.  He teleported to the main ballroom, where the main celebration was being held.  

Simultaneously, all heads were turned and eyes focused on them.  As all sound-seized to exist. Wondering why were the princes with the performers.  And why was the ringmaster in Prince Yixing's arms, and unconscious.  The crowd parted for the them, as they made there way towards, the King and Queen.  Who were sitting on their thrones, chatting with a advisor from the royal council.  As they see their sons heading towards them.  They quickly dismissed him.  Yixing softly placed his soulmate onto his throne.  The princes and the performers gathered around him.  The princes surrounded around Yixing in order to hide what he was going to do from the rest of guests.  As Yixing did a simple motion, before placing his hand onto his soulmates injury, healing it immediately.  As his eyes turned into galaxy colors. As it usually did, whenever he used his powers. Returning back to its natural color, after he had finished healing. 

 

 

 

"What are all your names, dears." The queen asked.  The remaining five just looked at each other and then back to Yixing's soulmate/remaining performer.  

"He is going to be fine." Yixing spoke up.  Standing up fully, after healing his soulmate. Noticing their worried expression in their eyes. As he had seen the expression, from working in the castle's infirmary; as well as the kingdom's main hospital.  

One of them nodded, who appeared to be the shortest out of the group and what he was noticing that each of his brothers were focused onto one of the performers.  

"We are not able to do that your majesty," A voice was heard behind Yixing.  Seeing that his own soulmate was now conscious and in good health from what he could currently see. 

"Is their something that we can call you by," Said Yifan. 

"Yes, I go by Suho," he replied. Giving a nod towards the rest. 

"Lu"

"Baek"

"Xiumin"

"Tao"

"D.O"

"Well now that that's done, could we have this dance," Said Jongin. As he asked towards D.O. . All the princes paired off with their soulmate.  

Making there way down the stairs and to the center of the ballroom.  

"Suho hyung, be careful please" Said Baek. 

As music started back up again.  All the attention was to them.  Then off they went, dancing song after song.  Well it was only four songs. Till the music had stopped.  

"It is Time now, for the unmasking. " The king said, while speaking with a grand gesture. 

"Now let is begin" The Queen Said. 

The performers all gathered to close to each other. The Princes removed their masks, along with everyone else.  Except the performers.  As wouldn't and couldn't take their own masks off, not for hiding their identities from the princes and more generally everyone.  But in fear of being punished.

They knew all knew that the boss had sent out spies in order to watch the watch over them and that they attack were going to attack the princes and the princes soulmates.  But what they didn't know was that they were the princes soulmates. As all attention was on them, not removing their masks.  The spies had chose this time to attack. As the mates see the spies, they quickly recognized that were the ones who always watched over them.  Always watching them to see if there was anything to be reported to the boss. 

Tao yelled to get the performers attention, while also getting, the attention of the princes. Who all looked at Tao. In which turned his attention, to the spies. Grabbing into his outfit, where there was a small dagger that he had always carried with him since he was a child. Which was the last present that he had got from his parents and which was also the only gift, that he had ever received. Along with tiny daggers, that were all linked together by a single chain.  The performers all got out their own weapon.  As anyone one had attended the performance would have noticed if they had payed close enough attention.  That they were the exact same weapons that they had used during the performance.  

As the spies attacked, the performers defended.  Each one fought through the mass of the spies.  That were unknowingly hidden throughout the whole ordeal.  The princes got out their weapons and fought side by side, unconsciously moving towards who they felt a pull towards.  Which was the soulmate bond.  Screams and shrieks would be heard.  As the crowd soon realized that this was actually for real, not for show.  Guards were doing the best the calm the crowd, along with protecting the King and Queen.  

"Tao, go." Said Xiumin.  As Tao started shooting his daggers, each sinking into a spies body.  Before another was replaced.  Only a quick shout was heard.  Before a rain of arrows came, propelling at the performers and the princes.  Due to the shout.  Everyone was prepared.  Swords and daggers drawn, arrows nocked into place, spear and fan ready in place.  Suho  used his fan in order to block each arrow that headed towards him.  The fan actually was not any ordinary everyday fan.  But was actually made out of the lightest metal possible, for it to be possible for it to move easily and quickly.  Lu(Luhan) and Baek(Baekhyun) both had double daggers, that they used speedily, moving with light and quick steps in order to cut down the arrows and the spies.  With Xiumin on bow,  he swiftly aimed at all the archers that were perched up.  Remaining with D.O. on spear.  Expertly cutting down any that came near him.  All that remained were the princes.  Who were also fighting along.  Yifan and Jongdae were on bow.  Yixing and Jongin with daggers.  Sehun and Chanyeol with twin swords.  Soon enough, the enemy was defeated.  Clapping would be heard, echoing through the interior of the ballroom.  

"Is everyone, good." Spoke the Queen.  Mumbles were made out, as they speculated on what just went on.  

"My sons please come forward," Said the King. Each prince made their way forward, but turning around, after observing that their soulmates weren't coming.  

"It also means you," said Jongdae.  As the rest made a waving gesture, for them to come.  The performers were wavering between what was going to happen. 

Suho stepped forward quickly heading to the princes, soon to be followed by the rest.  But they all failed to notice that someone had crept up, behind Suho.  Getting out a dagger as they cut the ribbon into half, which was holding his mask in place.  But with nothing holding the mask into place.  It came crashing down onto the ground.  Instantly gasps were resound through the entire ballroom.  Most had though that their was going 

 

 

 

to be something wrong with his face, but it was in fact the opposite.  Making everyone more eager to know about the others.  

After quickly figuring what had happened.  He quickly observed the broken ribbon and was going to place his mask back on, but his hand was stopped by Yixing's hand.  

"You don't have to hide your face, you are absolutely breathtaking." Said Yixing.  Which Suho blushed, in return.  

"Let's go," Yixing Said.  Grabbing onto Suho's hand leading him up the stairs.  To where the King and Queen were standing.  Followed behind with the princes and the performers who were each being lead towards the King and Queen by. 

 

Author's note

Hi and thanks for reading. 😊✌️ 

-galaxy_vobo

 

2113 words