Ch 13

The Circus

Previously:

Continuing on, "After the event.  I couldn't even be a mere few feet off the ground.  Before I would go into major panic attacks.  Time happened and I had to push through it.  With the help of my brothers.  I was able to push through.  When I just wanted to give up.  Through all the ups and down, the thick and thin.  We had to push through.  As a matter of survival.  A matter of life or death.  The next meal.  We just had each other."  Luhan finished off.

 

"You have all been through so much.  I'm over a hundred percent sure, that my brothers and I would hate for you or anyone to go through what you have gone through.  In any means, I don't wish for this to sound as an act of pity.  But please talk to us.  We don't want any of you.  Holding everything inside.  Till you eventually break.  We don't want to have to see you go through anything alone.  You can open up to us.  We are soulmates.  We are connected."  Said Yixing.

 

Third POV 

 

"We understand that the change will take some time, getting use to all that's going on.  We will be patient and wait." Said Yifan. 

 

"We'll wait.  Our parents are wondering though." Said Sehun. 

 

"Thank you for being patient with us.  But overall thank you.  We don't know how much longer we would have been stuck there." Said Minseok. 

 

"You all are going start training along with us.  As you are also going to be the rulers of Our Kingdom, of Exoplanets.  Along side us."  Said Chanyeol.  

 

"Twelve rulers thou.  Isn't that ummm." Pausing to scratch at his nonexistent mustache. "A bit, I mean tad a lot." Baekhyun wondered out loud. 

 

"It's perfectly fine,  it has happened before." Said Jongin. 

 

"There's someone coming." Lu Han said speaking up.  Which led to everyone turning to see, who it was.  

 

A servant appeared.  Bowing towards all them.  Keeping the position, till he was told to rise.  After given permission.  

He says, "Your majesties, it is time for lunch.  Would you like to have lunch in the royal garden or in the dining hall?"

 

"Why don't we have lunch, here.  Perfect weather for a picnic." Said Yixing. 

 

"What's a picnic?" Tao Asked.  After the servant was sent away. 

 

The question had shocked the princes.  They were aware that their soulmates, were deprived from a part.  That the princes were sure.  A part that every child had been to at least a picnic before or they knew what a picnic was. 

 

"Just wait and you will see." Said Yifan. Moving himself to stand right next to each other. 

 

"We should all start head over.  As lunch should already be prepared." Said Chanyeol.  Everyone nodded, in reply. 

 

"Wait; aren't we already in the Royal gardens." Asked Kyungsoo. 

 

With a little laugh. Jongin Said, "This is just the beginning."