character description

The Circus

Thought it would make it easier, for everybody.

Kings

Kris-Kris is the leader of the princes, tallest and also the oldest of the kings. Has the power of flight. His eyes turn red and looks like a dragon, when using his power.  He can turn into a dragon. 

 

Chen- Chen is the troll of the princes. Has the power of lightning.  Eyes turn an electric blue color, while using his powers.  Most likely found doing a prank.

 

Chanyeol-Chanyeol is the second tallest of the princes.  Has the power of fire. His eyes turn a reddish-orange color, when using his power.  Can turn into a phoenix.

 

Kai- Kai is the second youngest of six kings. Has the power of teleportation. Can be found in his dance studio or with Chen and Chanyeol, pranking.  Or being a flirt.  

 

Lay-Lay or Yixing is well lay. He is the unicorn of the group. Can either be found in the infirmary or asleep.  So that he can "recharge" his powers  Has the power of healing, thus unicorn. His eyes look like the galaxy (Multiple colors), when he uses his powers. 

 

Sehun- Sehun is the youngest of the princes.  Known for is stone-faced expression, alongside Kris. Has the power of the wind. Eyes turn sky blue when he uses his powers. 

 

Exo Circus/mates

The mates wear masks to hide their identity, which you will find out later on. 

 

Suho- Suho is the leader of the group, also the ringmaster. Acts like the mother of the group. His eyes change to blue/green eyes like the color of the ocean 🌊, when he uses his powers. His power is water.

 

Baekhyun-Baekhyun is the diva queen of the group alongside Luhan and Tao. Known for his eyeliner. He is a vocalist. Has the power of light. His eyes turn gold, when he uses his powers. 

 

Luhan-Luhan is Known for his feminine appearance. A singer and dancer. He has telekinesis. His eyes turn gold. 

 

Tao-Tao is the youngest of the six mates. Was trained in martial arts since he was young. Performs martial arts and knife throwing. Has the power of time control. His eyes turn silver. 

 

D.O.- D.O. is the second youngest of the group. Has the power of earth. Eyes turn green. When he uses his power. 

 

Xiumin- oldest, but looks like one of the youngest. He is the strongest in the group. Has the power of snow/frost. Eyes turn an icy ❄️ blue color.

 

 

 

The first chapter is done, working on the next chapter.  Thank you for reading.

-galaxy_vobo