Ch 14 winter rose

The Circus

 

Chanyeol was right.  Lunch was already set.  

The garden was otherworldly.  Anyone would have thought that had jumped into a fairytale.  

 

"Am I in a fairytale." Said Baekhyun.  Looking around in awe and wonder.  

 

The other former performers, followed his example.  Walking around, with precaution.  To make sure that they don't step on anything by accident.  

 

An assortment of flowers stood.  Bordering the perimeter of the garden.  The amount of flowers was profoundly unthinkable.  

 

Each flowers was groomed with pure care.  From the very tips of each petal, the stems of each one, to the very soil.  That they were nurtured on.  

 

The diverse colors. That matched like puzzle pieces.  To each another.  

 

The center was the final touch for the masterpiece.  

 

A single, lonely rose stood.  On top of a medium sized, stone tablet.  In a nearly transparent-like vase.  The beauty of the rose is imaginative.  

 

Though the rose itself was rare.  The rose color was unknown.  As it wasn't bloomed. 

 

Even it was only mid-summer.  

 

Followed with more flowers.  All in the same breed.  That weren't yet blooming.  

 

"Minseok hyung, What are you doing?" Questions Tao. 

 

Minseok had started inching closer and closer.  To the flowers.  As if he was stuck in a trance.  Remaining unresponsive to the question, not  even a flicker of his eyes. 

 

His eyes were transitioning into sparkling blue eyes.  Like the winter blizzard, that was trapped. Inside of him.  

 

He kept edging closer than his was before.  

 

"What type of the flowers are they?"  Junmyeon decided to ask. 

 

Minseok reached out his hand.

 

"They are a type of flower.  That only blooms if winter." Replies Yixing.  

 

Winter. 

 

Minseok had touched the rose. 

 

His eyes finally settle.  A rare shade of blue. The exact shade of blue.  Of the ice, that was coming from the very tips of his fingers.  

 

 

 

(Minseok with Blue eyes)

 

Encircling the rose.  Till the rose disappeared.  

 

The snow and ice settled down, revealing a dark blue rose.  Surrounded with White colored flower that none of them knew of.  

 

 

 

(Blue Rose-blooms during winter)

 

After the rose and white flowers are revealed.  Minseok regains back, his senses.

 

Shaking his head.  He asks, "What just happened?"

 

"Looks like we discovered your power." Jongdae answered him.  

 

"And what would that be?"  Minseok inquired. 

 

"Snow."

 

"Ice."

 

"Winter."

 

Everyone turned, "What it's true." Baekhyun defended. 

 Continuing on....

"Frost."

 

"Umm...I was asking for one answer but okay, I guess."  Said Minseok.  With an eyebrow raised. 

 

He turned back to the flowers. Lightly touching it.   Before he says, "The white flowers that you can't figure out."  

 

Turning to face everyone.  As they were watching him. 

 

"They are called snowdrops."

 

 

 

"Minseok hyung, Do you know had happened after you.......lost control." Asked Lu Han. 

 

"I don't really know.  One moment I was looking around.  When I saw the rose.  Everything went down from there.  My mind felt hazy.  I wasn't in control of my body.  All I could is watch.  As if I was a passenger of my own body.  I could hear everything that you said.  But I couldn't control myself.  Weird how all I did was look at the rose.  That's how I'm guessing my power's got  unleashed." Minseok Said. 

 

"There is a possibility that it was because your powers were linked to the winter rose."  Said Yixing. 

 

"It's possible, as it had just happened to me." Replied Minseok. 

 

"How about we continue this conversation, after we eat.  I think that Minseok would need the energy.  From first using his powers." Said Jongdae. 

 

"Let's go." Said Jongin.  Who was already sprinting towards the already set food.  

 

Laughs were heard all around. 

 

"We all are children in heart. Some more than others." Said Kyungsoo.  Speeding up to catch up with Jongin. 

 

Author's note 

Thank you all for reading. 🤗  Hope you are enjoying the story. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.  Comment if you want. I'll do my best to reply (most likely).  I'm going to try to update at least once a week.  Aiming for it to be on a Tuesday or Wednesday, every week.  If I'm not busy. 

 

Thanks again for reading. 

-galaxy _vobo