Ch 11

The Circus

"There are ways.  Which you kind of think of symptoms.  Unusual things happening to you.  For example myself.  As I have the power of healing.  I would notice that whenever I get injured.  It would immediately heal.  Along with touching someone that is sick or injured.  I would be able to cure them." Said Yixing. 

 

"Do you have any ideas, that you could think of that you might link, to your power?" Said Yifan. 

 

"I only know I have a photographic memory.  But generally anything mind related." Said Luhan. 

"We already know that you have telekinesis allowing you to influence a physical system without physical interaction." Said Sehun. 

 

"When did you get so smart." Joked Jongdae. Sehun just ignored him. 

 

"I can withstand low temperatures." Said Minseok. 

 

"I'm not sure if mine counts.  I have to be near light.  If there is no light. I feel as if I'm missing apart of myself." Said Baekhyun. Yixing nodding as he writes everything in a small notebook. 

 

"Strong and just like to be with nature," said Kyungsoo. 

 

"I prefer water over fire.  That's all I got." Said Junmyeon. 

 

"I'm not sure about what mine could be." Said Tao.  As he glances over searching for a clock.  Which Yixing took note of.  

 

"I have an idea, for each of you but.  We will have to wait till later.  As we should start getting ready, due to it being around time for breakfast." Said Yixing.

 

Third POV 

 

"I have a quick note, to add.  Where can we get ready.  Thou we don't have our belongings with us.  As we had left them backstage." Said Minseok. 

"We will get them after breakfast.  But as of now.  You could just borrow some of ours. As we same size." Said Yifan. 

 

"Are you sure?  We could just wait to get them later, instead." Asked Lu Han. 

 

"It's no problem at all.  Remember you are all part of the Royal family now." Said Jongin. 

 

"Till later it is." Said Baekhyun, jokingly.  Doing his best to imitate a posh accent. 

 

"Junmyeon, Baekhyun, Minseok and Kyungsoo.  The of you would go with Jongdae and I. Luhan, go with Sehun and Jongin. And Tao can you go with Yifan and Chanyeol, since you are about the same size." Said Yixing. 

 

Each performer going to form their group. Heading to the princes who they were told to follow.  Then off they went. 

 

Well Tao was following close behind Yifan and Jongin. Since their bedroom were farther down the hall then others. 

 

"Excuse me, Prince Jongin and Yifan. But what powers do you have?  If you don't mind me asking." Mumbles Tao.  Shifting between his balls of his soles. 

 

"I have teleportation.  Literally what it means that I could teleport place to place." Said Jongin. 

 

"I have the powers of a dragon.  Meaning that I am able to physically turn into a dragon.  Along with dragon-like abilities.  Such as flight." Said Yifan. 

 

Yifan's abilities had immediately caught Tao's full interest.  Might partly be because of Yifan being his soulmate.  But still catching his attention both ways.  With his slight child like imagination. Most misunderstood him; from hard expression that he would have whenever he was out in public.  Which meant only from their performances.  As it was punished, if they ever would go off the Circus' property.  

 

"We are here." Said Jongin. Succeeding in breaking Tao, from his thoughts.  

"Let's go inside." Said Jongin, again.  Motioning Tao to go inside the room.  Tao inferred that it must be Jongin's room.  That they were currently going into. 

"I'll be right back.  I'm going to go get ready first." Said Yifan.  Not before placing his hand onto Tao's shoulder.  Gathering Tao's attention.  As they both felt the warm, tingling sensation coarse throughout the entirety of both their bodies.  Yifan then went off to his room.  Which happened to be right across of Jongin's room. 

 

"Let's get ready then." Jongin Said. 

 

Leading him into what Tao guessed was the closet as it was so big.  With its sleek, yet modern style.  But fit for a Royal.  He could tell, who would gushing with confidence.  

 

Releasing out a laugh.  In turn, Jongin tilting his head. As if silently asking, for the cause of his laughter. 

 

"I am just thinking that I wish good luck, for your brothers.  That's all I'm going to say." Tao Said, letting out small bursts of laughter.  Working on gathering his composure again. 

 

"Here, try on these.  They should.  There's a dressing room if you turn to your right."  Jongin Said. Passing him some clothes.  Pointing in the the direction, of the dressing room. 

 

Tao quickly moved, opening to door.  Made sure that it was locked.  Because you never know, what could happen.  Before he started getting change.  Doing his best to not it mess up, and tear it.  Folding his clothes.  Then putting back on his boots. 

Hearing a knock on the door, making Tao look up from tying his boots. 

"Are you ready?" Tao guessed was Yifan.  From the deep voice.  Probably had arrived while Tao was getting changed. 

"Yes," Tao Said. Quickly finishing up.  As he ran a hand, through his hair.  Unlocking the door.  Seeing both princes look up from their conversation.  Almost running right into Yifan.  

 

"Thank you." Tao Said. 

 

"Off we go them and no problem." Said Jongin. 

 

All three of them went.  Stopping to drop off, Tao's clothes at Yifan's room, well Yifan's and Tao's room.  Causing Tao to blush. Since each pair was going to be sharing.  Making their way to the dining hall.  

 

Reaching the dining hall, Tao noticed that each of his friends were sitting next to their soulmate.  With a spot open next to Kyungsoo, for Jongin.  And two seats open between Baekhyun and Sehun.  Tao opt to take the seat next the Baekhyun.  

 

"Let's begin then." The King and Queen Said.  After everyone was settled down. 

 

The servants who were lined up against the walls.  Moved forth, with tray of food. Most of the food was light.  Which was good. 

As each performer was unsure how they could eat more.  Used to last with barely any food.  Consisting of a slice of hard bread. The rare fruit thrown in.  Sometimes lasting for days at the time. Always unsure when was going to be their next meal. 

 

Each performer waited until the princes started eating. To get their own.  Unknowing the look that each member of the Royal family gave.  Slowly savoring the food.  The last time that they ate.  Being a couple of days ago.  

 

Each prince wished for their soulmate to eat more.  Even if it was just a little more.  But more still.  Worried of when was the last time their soulmates had ate.  Seen by how skinny they were, definitely a major possibility that the performers were malnourished. 

 

After everything had finished up. 

The King said,"The princes have a meeting after breakfast.  But they will show you to the gardens.  Before heading to the meeting."

The princes knowing that it would have to be about; what had happened at the Mate Ball. 

Everyone stood up to leave. 

The princes leading them towards to gardens.  Which was a sight to behold.  A rose maze on the side.  The very center was a grand fountain.  Junmyeon knowing where he was going to go to. 

"I wish that we could stay longer" All wishing for the same "but we have to go to the meeting." Said Yixing.  All the princes turned and left. 

 

Hurrying, so that the sooner they are done.  Then the faster they could be back with their soulmates.  

 

After the princes were out of sight.  The remaining split up.  In either a group or by themselves. 

 

Junmyeon heads toward the grand fountain.  The material felt smooth under his hand.  The materials it was made of unknown of.  

 

Junmyeon rolled up one of his sleeves, so it won't get wet.  The loose top, that he was wearing. Was similar to his outfit that he was performing in.  But a lot more expensive.  

 

When he was about to touch to water.  He noticed a small stream.  Running through the garden.  Walking over to the stream.  This time fully putting his hand into the water.  Playing with the water.  Lifting up his hand, watching the water drop.  Each drop causing a ripple into the see-through water.  

 

Being with water had always calmed him down.  Wondering back to the topic of their powers.  Could water be his power as he always felt an attraction to water.  Even though he didn't grow up near any bodies of water.  Or any that he could remember.  

 

Deciding to test the theory.  He concentrated on willing the water to follow his hand.  Junmyeon thought that he was going to be proven wrong. But the exact opposite happened.  The more he concentrated, the more the water would follow his hand motions. 

 

Gasping as he felt a hand on his shoulder.  Making loose all his concentration.  When he turned around to see who it is.  He found Yixing. 

 

"Oh, hello Prince Yixing." Said Junmyeon.