Chapter Twelve ―A TALK WITH RUE

Letters 2 U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          DEAR 辰乐,
There is still tension between Mark and Donghyuck. When our leader picked us up to head to Juvelstone, they didn't peep a word on the way there. Not even to any of us. Until Jaemin started a chat with Mark.

The guardians of Juvelstone definitely realised the pressure among the two, Paige questioned me about it. I didn't know what to say, and just described what I had saw at the birthday party. She seemed to have known about her brother acting a bit off.

After our training session with Harvey, I sat by the pearl shore with Rue. She was unquestionably much more, I guess happier than usual. She told me that it's because she partnered up with you in training.

I was confused.

Rue then blabbered about you, she was muttering things that I would've mumbled to someone if I talk about you. She called you handsome, she called you beautiful, she called you precious. I couldn't help but ask what her feelings for you were.

She said she likes you.

I feel lost. I guess I see it now. How am I sure that you'll one day fall for me, if you didn't like me for the first time when we met. I don't even know if you're attracted to males. Stupid of me to think I had a chance with you.

Rue, she's an amazing girl. Sweet, fun and caring. Wouldn't you want someone like her in your life? I really don't know how to feel.

I'll stop here for today. I hope you'll get enough rest tonight.

Take care, A BOY FULL OF I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter