Chapter Nineteen —DONGHYUCK

Letters 2 U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          DEAR 辰乐,
I don't know how to help. I just can't do it anymore. Mark actually asked Jaemin out, in front of everyone. I mean like the whole Bakery. I'm happy for Mark, that he has the guts and has the confidence to, Jaemin as well. But Donghyuck, oh, Donghyuck. 


Poor thing. He had to witness it as well. I swear, I could see a small tear down his cheek, as I tried to comfort him by holding his hand tight. But his whimpers. I don't know if they were just so obvious. The way his eyes shut tightly when Mark gave Jaemin the pretty rose, he were in pure pain. Cruel, harsh pain. 

He didn't run out. He didn't cut in. He didn't do anything. He just stood there, shed that one tear and watched the two embrace each other into a hug. I was surprised when he clapped with the others. He actually cheered for them. 

I know Jisung is completely aware of his feelings, but he was also opened about Mark's. I'm confused too, who should I side with? Mark is after the boy of his dreams, Donghyuck is clearly dying slowly. 

For now I'll cheer on our leader from a far. I'll take Donghyuck seriously. I'll be with him. 

Aren't you lost too Chenle? Or are you just sliding with one? 

Jeno is being so obvious. He literally spitted at Mark, and stormed away with Donghyuck. 

At least, he's aware of how Donghyuck feels. 

I think that's al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter