Chapter Twentry —CUPIDITY

Letters 2 U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          DEAR 辰乐,  
Never thought you'd be related to some billionaire back in China. I mean, you never acted like a spoiled brat or anything. 

Your family's house, I mean mansion, was so grand. I really didn't want to a step inside, it just seemed too luxurious for me. It was nice of your mother to greet us, she's very elegant and sweet, really pretty too.

After dinner (I felt guilty because I wasn't invited but still joined, you insisted to), we ran to your kitchen sized bed room and picked out a few film to watch. You made us cuddle up on your bed, my face couldn't stop flushing furiously.

We pretty much re-watch my childhood. Sprawled on your mattress, stuffed with everything we had served.

I didn't realise you were mumbling to yourself, thinking I was already asleep. Bookmarking all the things we have done together and sung a song unknown to me. I still loved it.

I love your voice. I love you more.

Somehow I almost fell asleep. But the you whispered an 'I love you' right after my name, and kissed my forehead. My chest fluttered.

Thank you for the wonderful night, THE ONE YOU TOLD YOU LOVE. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter