Chapter Four ―YOU DIDN'T LIKE IT

Letters 2 U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          DEAR 辰乐,
I'm sorry that you don't like the theme I had chosen for this summer. You said it was too dull and cliché. I tried really hard to put up the right decorations and make our bakery look lovely, but I guess I just can never do anything right. This is my only talent, honestly, and I failed on it. What else am I good at?

I saw you. You stared at the small display I had set up near the enterance. The clear lemonade jug, covered with yellow paint as the drink and a few straws popping out, with sweet messages. I'm guessing you saw the small message 'You're brighter than the blinding sun, so smile'. And you did. The famous pretty smile you own, it's the most precious thing to me.

Because I find it unfair, how I rarely see it.

This is why I always have hope in you, to turn to me. I know one day you will smile at me, and hopefully see me the way you see the rest of the crew, at least. I doubt it'll be more. If only you did, I'd be the happiest boy to ever live.

School is being a bother. Jeno and Donghyuck got me in trouble again with Mr. Lee. I had detention with him after school, and it was more awkward than scary. His bald head was quite disturbing; it wouldn't stop glowing brightly from my seat.

Can't wait to go to Juvelstone again? I'm honestly excited for our next mission. Let's do well!

Best of luck, THE BOY DESPERATE FOR YOUR LOVE.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter